Minkwang - BTOB

Song Fanfic

 

Chapter 11 – Eunkwang & Minhyuk – 24K

 

A/N: The next UPDATE will be the last one...It'll be about TAESEOK [BTS]... ~(-_-~)

IMAGE NOT MINE

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgJv3pJc1jw

 


 

“Yah!” The line is dead. Eunkwang tried to call for the second…third until the tenth time but, he only gets the same result; no answer with only a beep. “Aren’t they my friends?! How could they switching off their phone and ditch me! Every each of them!” Eunkwang throws his phone on the bed and ruffled his hair; annoyed. After that he sighs. “Date. It’s nice.”

 

 

Facing the morning alone is so hard
I thought about what to do today

 

 

Eunkwang wears his jacket and put on his shoes before stepping out of his apartment wanting to take a walk. He walks around the town and spot one of his friends with a familiar person. He sighs. “Why did I’m the one didn’t hooked up with one of them?” He sighs again taking a look at the couple figure of his friends entering the bakery shop.

 

 

My friends always teased me
Saying that a guy like me won’t get a girlfriend

 

 

Then, Eunkwang looks at himself and walks to the shops; camera shop, on his right side. He looks at his reflection of his face and smile while wriggling his eyebrows. “Oh stop!  Seo Eunkwang don’t do that you look like a ert. Should I try my luck to find my match?” He turns around wanted to walk away but suddenly he bump into someone behind him making the person fall on his while Eunkwang just hiss in pain because his head hit the person.

 

“I’m sorry…” Eunkwang says and the person looks up. “Let me help you.” Eunkwang offered his hands and the person takes his hands and stand up. Eunkwang blinks vigorously time taking the image in front of him to let it become craved forever in his mind; still holding hands. “Ermm…can you let go of my hands…” “I don’t want. Your name?” The person is weird but he doesn’t realise that he already says his name. “Minhyuk. Lee Minhyuk.” Eunkwang smile. “Eunkwang. Seo Eunkwang.” Eunkwang says and Minhyuk bow saying sorry for bumping into him and walk away. Eunkwang knows this is the weirdest encounter but he knows that his future is bright if he stays with this Minhyuk guy.

 

 

I’ve been on hundreds of blind dates until now
The money I spent every time is thousands of dollars
After I looked at my bank account, I had a mental breakdown
Then, you, who has everything, came to me, oh weird

 

 

Everytime and everynight Eunkwang is dreaming about Minhyuk…and it’s not normal. He dreams about Minhyuk confessing to him with blushes on both of his cheeks that make him look cuter than usual but he actually cute in what he does.

 

 

Come to me with misty eyes
Whisper to me with that cute voice

 

 

1 week after that Eunkwang is back at where he met Minhyuk; in front of the camera shop. He knows that his main motive is to meet Minhyuk again but he doesn’t know whether his wish will be granted or not. He only hopes for the best because the town is so big and maybe meeting with Minhyuk again will not be possible. And he thinks that Minhyuk might has forgets about him.

 

 

I only chased after thoughtless girls
After dating them, I’ve become so broke

 

 

Evening comes and Minhyuk still not insight. Eunkwang sighs. “Stupid Eunkwang. What are you hoping for?” He looks up to the evening sky and walk away and decided to stop by at the café across the shop. Actually still wanted to wait for his fate; that’s how he interprets the situation 1 week ago. Eunkwang sip his coffee and he widened his eyes when he sees a familiar figure in front of the camera shop.

 

 

But won’t you look at me now
It’s my perfect dime

All of this seems like a dream to me

 

 

Eunkwang rush out of the café after putting the cash on top of the table didn’t mind to take the change. He cross the almost empty road and stop a few centimetres from Minhyuk; huffing out his breathe gently with a smile on his face. He can see Minhyuk face kind of disappointed and then he lifts his head widened his eyes when his eyes meet the reflection at the display glass; Eunkwang reflection. “Eunkwang-sshi.” Minhyuk turns around and Eunkwang immediately hugs him.

 

 “What---are you…” “Don’t deny by refusing my hug. I know you want it.” Eunkwang says beside Eunkwang ears making Minhyuk shivers hearing the melodic voice. Eunkwang break the hug when he notices that Minhyuk didn’t give him any reaction, he feels a little bit disappointed. “I’m sorry…I didn’t…” “I—I know what I’m going to say after this will be weird but…” Eunkwang can see Minhyuk is twiddling with his finger. “I like you or maybe I love you. That’s the words right?” Minhyuk widened his eyes.

 

 

Come to me with misty eyes
Whisper to me with that cute voice
Even your clumsy confession is so cute
I’m breaking down

 

 

Eunkwang chuckles. He places his forehead on Minhyuk’s. Minhyuk looks down; a faint blush can be seen on both of his cheeks just like in Eunkwang dreams. “I love you.” Minhyuk says. “I love you too even thought we have just met 1 week ago but you know. The first time my eyes landed on you I know that you’ll be the one for me, for my future and forever.” Minhyuk smile by the cheesy lines.

 

 

Everything about you is so perfect
Always be by my side

 

 

“But, maybe God already plan this from the start. That’s why I always failed in blind date or even a set up date.” Minhyuk smile, he also didn’t understand how this things can happen…Oh well! Sometime miracle can happen. If someone thinks back about their small encounter that it’s not last even 2 minutes. It definitely happen because they’re fate to each other…small encounter can make a big different if you have faith in it.

 

“I’ll now say to the world proudly that Yoo cutie baby squirrel Minhyuk-ie is mine!” Eunkwang says smiling widely. “Wait! What’s up with the name?” “It’s normal right? Giving nicknames to their lovers.” Eunkwang wriggle his eyebrows. “That’s not what I mean. I’m find with the cutie and baby but, why squirrel?!” Minhyuk pout. “You’ll know.” He suddenly pecks Minhyuk’s lips making Minhyuk surprised. “So, want to go to my house?” Minhyuk just nodded shyly avoiding his boyfriend gaze.

 

Then throughout their walks back or maybe going for Minhyuk’s to Eunkwang’s apartment linking their hands together with a smile on both of their face. It’s worth of waiting.

 

 

Song: 24K – U R SO CUTE