V-Hope/Taeseok - BTS

Song Fanfic

Chapter 13 – J-Hope&V – HYOLYN – PART 2

 

A/N : So, this song fanfic come to an end...Thank you for the 3 subscribers (ByunBacon21 , badvolkan91 , Caswar ) and 1 comment (Samuelpangen )...I really appreciate your time for clicking the subscribe button and comment...Thank you very much *bow* 

CLICK FOR SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VHdOPefhQ

 


 

Hoseok P.O.V

 

 

I’m in front of your house right now
But why is your door locked?

 

 

I know that luck is not on my side because everyday I go to your place again and again even though I knew that you have went back to America. I’m shocked by the fact that we’ve broke up after 3 years that we shared together. You seem hate your decision but, I hate mine the most because I let you go from my arm. If can I want to lock you up in my room. Chain you never letting you go.

 

 

I hope you’re hurting, I hope you’re suffocating from guilt for leaving me
I feel like I’m you stalker

 

 

The memory of the break up still fresh in my mind. I can't seem to forget about that because it held the deepest scar in my heart. Even it’s a break up but, I want it to be a memory for us to remember forever without failed because I want it and that is the only memories that make you remember me right? Then the one that you saw me cheated.

 

 

 It felt like someone scribbled on my heart, which hurt like it was cut
In the mirror, I tried to smile because I’m going crazy
I pushed out everything about you from my life and told myself I’d live happily just like you

 

 

I start to hang out with her more than ever. I’m now didn’t afraid of getting caught by you. I can just live with my freedom. I live with my freedom and smile all over my face but, it’s all empty everything because it’s not the same without you. Once I laid her on my bed where the place that is actually for you. I kiss her but, she is not you. I touch her face and she is not you. I tuck her hair to the back of her ear and it’s not the same. Because she’s not you, Taehyung. I feel angry and cupped her face with the pillow and reach for my pocket knife and stab her on the chest repeatly saying the same words. “You’re not Taehyung! You’re just a shameless ! ing !” I just stare at her dead body before I dispose her body in an ally beside the dump and I didn’t think that this is my fault for killing her. It's her fault.. Because of her Taehyung wanted a break up and she deserve what she got now.

 

I stare at myself in the mirror and I snapped. This is not freedom because I’m still painfully attracted and hook to you Taehyung.

 

 

Pretending to be fine, I can’t pretend to be fine
I try to pretend to forget you but I can’t forget you
Time clumsily disinfects you
I thought I knew you well at one point
But in the end, I didn’t know you at all

 

 

I didn’t know why but, I started to throw things in my room when I remember you. I start to search for your things, the things that we keep for our UN-exist memory of the future that I have thrown away. I feel stupid because at first I’m the one thinking about the break up but, I didn’t think that you’re the one that said it first.

 

I smiled widely when I found your picture at the time where I took secretly with my camera when you’re smiling looking at the blossom tree. I caress your face in the photo and kiss it smiling happily.

 

 

When I see a girl who looks like you, I start to follow her in case she’s you
(No way) Late at night, I hesitate hundreds of times but I end up calling you
So you will know that I’m still missing you

 

 

I still remember your number and it’s the best achievement that I ever got in my life because it’s related to you. The other line is ringing and I gulp suddenly feeling excited to hear your voice. But, when the other person in the other line pick up I’m surprised when it’s not your voice. It’s someone else voice. Another man, I’m shaking when the thought of you with another man. The other line keep saying hello by I just keep silent. You didn’t change your number but, you have changed your life. “Jimin-ah, what happen?” I can hear Taehyung voice from the phone. The other man is called Jimin, it’s must be Taehyung new boyfriend. It’s normal for someone to move on because it’s 2 years past after our break up but, still I can’t get over you.

 

Suddenly, the line is dead and I feel my limb going numb. I throw my phone the floor and it shattered into pieces adding the mess in the already mess up room of mine. “Taehyung-ah!”

 

 

 I feel like I’m your stalker
You might be annoyed at me and say I’m obsessing
But please let me live

 

 

One day, I go to your home and just barge in through the window like a thief and kidnapped him. His boyfriend, Jimin scream in pain because I stab his arm. I smirk at him because he deserves it for stealing my Taehyung. Then, in my room I throw him on the bed and I can see him shrink in fear looking at me with tears in his eyes. “Hoseok hyung, what are you trying to do.” He asks stuttered and I smile at him because he looks so fragile. Taehyung flinch when I want to caress his face. He back up and it hurts me so much. “Hyung, please don’t do this.” Taehyung shiver when he saw the wall that I cover with black cloth falls revealing his picture with notes all over that I have write to show him my love. “Look Taehyung I do this for you. I want to show how much I love you.” I smile brightly looking at him but, his sobbed getting louder. I know he’s afraid. “Taehyung please just this time.” He looks at me weird.

 

“Hyung?” “Just, can I kiss you?” He didn’t give any reply and I know he doesn’t want it. “Then, can I hug you please. Just this time.” I know that I look really pathetic in his eyes because I’m practically begging him. “Just this time…Taehyung-ah, I’m sorry. I love you.” I says and Taehyung tears fall down.

 

 

After time passes, I’ll disappear as if I was never there
 

 

I can hear commotion from outside of the room. I think that Jimin might have got the police to follow me. I move forward to Taehyung and lean forward to kiss him but, he backing up again looking down. “Taehyung-ah!” Jimin voice can be heard from outside the door. I wipe his tears and I can feels my tears fall down. I lean again and when he try to back up I take a hold of his arm and kiss him.

 

 

So please allow me to be around you for a moment

 

 

I break the kiss and caress his face. “I’m sorry Taehyung-ah.” The last thing I saw is Taehyung is crying in Jimin embrace before I brought by the police to their car and I’m charge for assault and killing. But, I didn’t care as long as I can see your face Taehyung.

 

 

I miss you so much to the point of tears


 

 

Song: HYOLYN – STALKER