Kailu - EXO

Song Fanfic

 

Chapter 2 – Kai & Luhan - VIXX

 

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0CwBy4SaQ

 


 

 “Jongin!” Kai snapped and back up upon hearing his sister voice. He just strangled his boyfriend. Kai walk to his boyfriend Luhan and dropped onto his knees. He extended his hands to wipe that tears but, his hands gets pry away harshly.

 

I’m not a bad person, I love you
Don’t give me those scared eyes

 

Luhan decided to break up with Kai. Luhan is actually helping Kai to recover from his split personality disorder but, Kai other personality rejected it and eventually coming out frequently than Kai real personality. The doctor has said that the ‘Kai’ that Luhan knows is not the real him. The real Kai is actually the other personality. Violent and Dangerous.

 

Don’t leave (leave me)
I love you (no I hate you)
I am both Jekyll and Hyde, don’t run away from me

 

As the day passed. Kai become worst and he gets quarantine in the hospital to monitor his behaviour. They had to tied his hand to the back and cover his mouth because he gets three of the nurse killed before they tied him up. The last nurse gets bite by him at the neck until his neck skin broke drawing too much blood and he bite the broken mirror with his mouth before dug it deep inside the nurse neck; slashing it more. That’s the reason they had to cover his mouth.

 

A different person that’s not me has been caught inside of me

 

Luhan keep crying when he knows Kai story from the doctor. He keeps praying to make Kai recover from the disorder but, when he visited him. He can’t believe that this is the person that actually has spent 7 years loving him. “Lu.” Kai voice muffled behind the hard plastic mask looking at Luhan with the eyes that Luhan knows.

 

There is a night before Kai is admitted. Luhan come to Kai house to meet him because Kai insist too but, he sees something else. Kai is holding a knife that is cover with blood of his...parents. When their eyes meet, Luhan cupped his mouth shocked looking at Kai face. His eyes are black but darker than usual and it’s reflecting no emotion. It’s empty. His smile that before this is full with love but, turns into a smile that show pleasure of killing.

 

The devil you saw last night was not me
Actually, I don’t really remember myself, I think I’m crazy
I try to block myself but as I saw myself jumping around, I knew I was sick
I need a remedy called you, come inside of my body

 

Luhan is kneeling in front of Kai with a glass separating them. Kai is sitting on the floor with just his legs that has been chain; his eyes follow Luhan move. Luhan put his palm on the glass and tears fall down from his eyes when he remembers the doctor words.

“I’m sorry. He’s the one decided this. He doesn’t want to hurt anyone anymore.”

“But, there is other w...”

“Yes. There is much other way but, he doesn’t want it. He doesn’t want to kill others anymore. He tells us to kill him when his other personality appears this time.”

 “Kai.” Kai move a little bit to the glass and put his palm on Luhan’s on the glass.

“Lu, I’m sorry. It’s not me. I don’t want you to leave me but---” Kai says desperately with tears that threaten to fall down.

“I know.”

“Lu, I love you. My love will not change even I’m not me.” Luhan smile.

“I love you too.” Kai tears fall down hearing the four words from Luhan.

 

Only you know me, you are my last
I’m scared of myself if you leave me
There’s a different me that’s not me inside of me

 

Suddenly, Kai become out of control and start to hit the glass when he sees Luhan being hold by the guard; telling him to exit the room because it’s already passed the visit time for Kai. Luhan looks at Kai and its different...Kai eyes.

The medics pin Kai down on the floor but, Kai manage to kick two of them and went to the glass. The medics held Kai arm behind him but, Kai struggle to go to Luhan. Luhan wanted to go to Kai but, the guard prevent him because it’s dangerous.

 

“Jongin!! Let me go!” Luhan struggle from the guard.

 

There is a different person that’s not me inside of me
He’s trying to hurt me
There’s a different me that’s not me inside of me

 

Luhan sees that Kai eyes are begging him to let him free from himself. “No!!!” The door close and the last thing he sees is Kai drop on the floor with blood all over him and a...smile.

 

Just can’t control

 

 

 

Song: VIXX - hyde