KenxRavi - VIXX

Song Fanfic

 

Chapter 10 – Ken & Ravi - APINK

 

PIC NOT MINE______I don't know why I write this chap...because I found they're cute together ~(-_-)~

CLICK FOR SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTP_jkhIZA

 


 

The noise from the bushes can be heard again. “Ken! Stop looking at the bushes. There is nothing there.” Ken snapped after hearing his mother voice and continues to do his work. But, he feels something is wrong. He heard a bell dangling and a meowing.

 

 

I’m a ribbon cat, try to catch me
(It must be a bit fun, oh like, it must be so exciting)
I want to follow you around, I want to go wherever
(You’re a caught Jerry, I’m Tom, who will catch you, go)

 

 

“Mom! I have finished it.” Ken say and quickly dash outside the house without waiting for his mother permission to let him going outside. He looks at the bushes. “Is there anything behi--” Ken is surprised when something jump out from the bushes straight to him. “WO!!! Ouch!” He fell on his . “Wha…?” “Meow~” Ken stare at the small creature on top of him completely ignoring his mother voice scolding him. Telling that he should stop playing around because he’s already 23 years old.

 

 

My eyes sparkle, filled with curiosity
I want to get to know you

 

 

1 day after

 

“Where do you come from?” Ken asks the cat that is paws. “I’m Ken. What is your name?” Ken feels that he become stupid for a while asking a cat and obviously a cat can’t talk. But, judging by the way its response to him, it’s seem the cat understand him and trying to reply his question. “I think. Firstly what is your gender? But, how should I check?” Ken then get a grab of the cat body and turn him to let it’s under body face him. “Ouch!” Ken hiss and the cat immediately jump off from his hold.

 

“Ken! Don’t you have any other jobs to do? You, are you trying to molest a cat?” “I’m not mom!” Ken sighs and touch his cheek that gets scratch by the cat. “You need discipline young man. Since you’re male, don’t be shy. We’re both male.” Ken smile cheekily to the cat making the cat stare at him with his wide brown eyes. Looking afraid and startled.

 

 

 I don’t know anything, please teach me
I want to know everything

 

 

3 days after

 

 “What is your name?” Ken looks at the collar and found a name behind it. “Wonshik. O-O-OO-ODOKAJI~~” Ken said happy with his achievement. The cat name Wonshik come to him and Ken lips making Ken surprised. “Oh~~ Are you trying to molest me?” He wriggles his eyebrows. “Oh no. Ken! Stop it. It’s just a cat.” Ken sighs. “Maybe I should found my partner soon.” Suddenly, he gets scratch again at the hand and the cat snarl angrily. “Yah!” Ken sighs again. “I wish you’re human.” Ken pout.

 

 

Look at you without you knowing, without you knowing eh
What to do with myself, I like you so much

 

 

After 1 whole week Wonshik, the cat crashed at Ken’s place. He’s positive that he likes—no he loves this guy. He climbs down the bed and gets a marker on top of Ken’s work table. He gets back to the bed and change into his human form. He opens the cap of the marker. “Love you…Meow~~” He peck Ken cheek and change back into the cat form before going away from the house.

 

Ken stir from his sleep and looks around. “Wonshik? Wonshik-ah?” He gets off from the bed and look around with his sleepy face. “Are you here?” Ken open the bathroom door widely and grin. Then, he stops before going back. He slump his body to the bed. “Am I stupid? Cat didn’t wash themselves. Moreover, in the bathroom!” Ken sighs and sits on the bed. He looks at his arm and brush it before tilting his head. “I remember Wonshik sleep beside me but, I don’t remember someone holding my arm when their sleep. The warmness, I love it.” He gets up and walks past the mirror. He widened his eyes.

 

‘I love you. Wonshik Nya~’ Ken feels like his eyes wanted to bulge out from its socket. “Who wrote this?”

 

 

I look at you, looking at me but I’ll go to you just once
I’ll put on a pretty ribbon and show you
I will slightly, slightly wink at you

 

 

The bus stop at a destination and someone enter. Ken didn’t care about who is it because it’s have been 3 months since Wonshik disappear from his house and he feels lonely. He feels someone sit beside him. He lifts his temple from the window and looks at his side. He knows he’s shocked. The guys beside him wink both of his eyes to him. “Ribbon? Are you serious? Wearing it on the neck in a public place?” Ken thought.

 

He feels someone head fall onto his shoulder and he knows that it’s the guy beside him. Ken wanted to push him away but, by the way he sleeps remind him of Wonshik. Even though he knows Wonshik is a cat but, he once dream of Wonshik as human sleeping like this. Maybe the dream is reality. The way he hooked his arm to Ken arm and the way his upper lips twitch with the slight comfort he got. “It can’t be.” Ken hesitant to call the name. “Wonshik-ah.” He says and the guy stirs up looking at Ken. “Love you Ken. Nya~” Ken is start struck. The cupid has a kill shot to his heart.

 

 

Secretly, secretly oh, slowly come
I might go into hiding oh
What to do with myself, I like you so much

 

 

The bus comes to a stop and Wonshik sit straight. He looks at Ken. He leans forward until they can feel each other breathe. “I know you love me even before I’m a cat. Want me?” Ken looks at Wonshik that is originally a cat that he found. Wonshik take Ken hands and let he hold the end of the ribbon. Wonshik stand up. “Want me? After me.” He walk back ward and the ribbon itself loose it shape. Ken looks at the strip of red ribbon in his hand. He lifts his head and see Wonshik jump of the step of the bus like a child.

 

 

Come to me as your hot self, so I can get more of a rush

 

 

Ken looks at Wonshik through the window of the bus. Wonshik look at him. “Catch me.” Wonshik say skipping away. Ken chuckles. “Opportunity is only once in life.” He says and quickly get off of the bus with the ribbon still in his hand and jog to Wonshik. He spins Wonshik around to look at him and wrap the ribbon around his neck tying it up as the ribbon shape. He pecks Wonshik lips and grin. “O—Odokaji? I love you Wonshik-ah.”

 

Wonshik chuckles and wrapped his arm around Ken’s neck and automatically Ken’s arms is around Wonshik waist. “Love you too. Nya~”

 

 

Song: APINK - Cat