--2

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO is on their way to the Hong Kong International Airport. Today, they will go back to South Korea. All of the members are in the bus with their managers and coordi noonas. 

"Everybody's here?" One of the managers asked.

"Nae, all of us are here." Suho answered. As a leader and the umma of the group, he's the one who is responsible to make sure that no one's left. 

"Good, good. Is Sehun here?" The manager asked once again because Sehun was left several times when they were doing concerts outside of Korea. Sehun is not good in directions, so he got lost easily. 

Sehun raises his hand with an excitement. "I am here! Hehe, I dont want to be left once again." Sehun said with an innocent smile on his face. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes while looking at Sehun.

"What a burden." Kyungsoo said to himself. He gets annoyed easily by Sehun's childish attitude.

The bus finally moves. Chanyeol is sitting next to Baekhyun. The other members start to dancing around while listening to the songs, but Chanyeol is just sitting down quietly. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kai asked. 

"He's okay, Kai. Don't worry." Kris said with a sarcastic tone.

"I hate you Kris!" Chanyeol shouted a bit which causes the other members to stop dancing. Suho moves towards Kris and Chanyeol. 

"What's wrong, guys?" Suho asked with concern.

"Nothing." Chanyeol refused. Suho believes there must be something wrong with Chanyeol and Kris.

"I sent him a picture." Kris said with a smirk. The other members are shocked. 

"Omona, what picture?" Chen asked. 

"Hyung, you know that Chanyeol doesnt watch the 'stuffs' that you watch. He's innocent and pure. How could you send him 'that' picture." Tao said. 

Suho doesnt feel comfortable. There was one time, he caught Kris reading rated M fanfics. He looks at Kris. 

"Suho, it's not what you think. I didnt send him 'that kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter