--4

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: sorry for the super duper ultimately late update

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Omg, who is this person?" Chanyeol said while holding his phone. EXO just finished their performance so now they are all sitting in their waiting room while doing their own thing. Most of the members prefer to get on their phones, checking the internet and such.

Baekhyun who's sitting next to Chanyeol takes a peek at Chanyeol's phone. "What's wrong, Yeollie?"

"I don't know this person but she keeps texting me saying that she's my fan."

"So, what's the big deal? I get those kind of messages too sometimes." Baekhyun seems doesnt get the reason why Chanyeol doesn't feel comfortable with the fact that a stranger is texting him.

"But I only give my phone number to you guys and my family and the most important thing is my phone number is private."

"Just ignore those messages. Listen to the experienced here, hehe." Baekhyun said before he walks away from Chanyeol.

"But she said I know her..." Chanyeol said to himself. "Or maybe I should just forget about it."

 

11 P.M, EXO'S DORM

Most of the members are already asleep because of course they're tired due to their hectic schedules. Being an idol is not easy, it's tiring. But, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai are still awake. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are roommates. Kai decided to come over and hang out in the Baekyeol's room since Kyungsoo is already sleeping. (a/n: Kyungsoo and Kai are roommates)

Kai and Baekhyun are sitting on the floor while eating some snacks given by their lovely fans. Chanyeol is laying on his bed while listening to his iPod. Suddenly, Kai decided to start a conversation.

"Yah, who do you guys think will get married first in EXO?" Kai asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

"Hurmmm..." Baekhyun keeps munching some snacks. "Hmm, I think it'll be either you (Kai) or Yixing." Baekhyun answered. "What about you, Jongin?"

"I don't know, that's the reason why I asked. What made you think that I'll get married that soon? I'm still young okay." 

"Well, you look mature for your age. Look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter