--6

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--6

Chanyeol’s hands are literally shaking. He’s hesitating to make the phone call.

“Gosh, what are you waiting? Just freaking call that person!” Baekhyun could not wait any longer. I mean they’re playing a game so they shouldn’t be wasting times.

“How am I going to do this?” Yeol said with a nervous look.

The other members are still clueless. Chanyeol was overflowing with confidence few minutes ago and now he looks scared.

“Guys, I don’t even know this person. How am I going to say ‘I love you’ to this person?”

Suho’s shocked. ‘OMG, HE HAS TO CALL DARA NOONA!’ Suho thought. Suho could not stop smiling and he starts saying something to Chanyeol.

“Is it my cousin?”

Chanyeol nods. “Nae, why would I say ‘I love you’ to her? I don’t even know her name.”

“Gosh, she’s your fan. Just says it! She will love it!” Suho explained.

The other members are becoming even clueless (except for Kris because he knows what’s going on).

“Your cousin?” Xiumin asked Suho.

“Nae. She’s a big BIG fan of Chanyeol.” Suho answered.

“Yah, just call her!” Chen’s forcing Chanyeol.

Chanyeol takes a deep breath before he dials the number. His heart is beating so fast. A few seconds later, Chanyeol’s phone call is answered.

“Hell..oo?” Chanyeol started the conversation.

“Is this Park Chanyeol?!” The girl sounded a little bit excited.

Chanyeol begins to smile. “Nae!”

“Aigoo, why are you calling me?~” The girl replied.

Chanyeol’s shocked once again. ‘Wait, this voice sounds familiar…’ He thought.

“Park Chanyeol?” The girl tried to break the silence.

Chanyeol stays silent for a few minutes until he begins to talk again. “OH! MY! GOD!” He screamed. His face is turning red. “Are you..”

“Nae, I’m Sandara Park!”

The other members are anxious by looking at Chanyeol’s expressions. “Guys, it’s SANDARA PARK!” Chanyeol told t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter