--5

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara wakes up as her phone alarm rings. She takes her phone and 'dismiss' the alarm clock. "Aigoo, it's already 7.30 a.m." She starts moving slowly and gets off her bed, one of her favourite places in the world. She starts her morning by doing some strecthing and then she walks to the bathroom to have a bath.

 

"Ahh, now I feel totally refreshed!" Dara said to herself while drying her hair using her towel. She walks towards her phone and she sees a message notification. She feels nervous and anxious out of the sudden. She opens to read the text message.

Park Chanyeol, 3.22 a.m: Who are you? For real? Tell me the truth

'He replied.' Dara thought. Suddenly, she remembers that she still doesn't know who is Chanyeol. She sent the text messages because Bom forced her to do so. And she felt sorry for Kris and Suho who came all the way to her just to give Chanyeol's phone number. Dara also set a new resolution that she must have a boyfriend by the end of 2014. She's getting older. It's the right time for her to focus more on her life more than her career as an idol.    She googled for 'Park Chanyeol'. Of course thousands millions of articles and pictures come out. Well of course, he's a rising star at the moment. Dara looks at those pictures. 'He's pretty cute.' Dara giggled.    8.45 A.M, EXO'S DORM   "Chanyeollie!" Suho said as he put one of his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol is having some cereal for the breakfast with Kris. The other members are still busy getting themselves ready for their photoshoot this morning.   "Nae hyung, what's up?" Chanyeol greeted while he's still munching the cereal.   "Did you get any messages or calls from someone that you do not know?" Suho asked with a very low voice to make sure that nobody else is listening except for Chanyeol and Kris.   Chanyeol almost chokes himself. He grabs a mug filled with milk and drinks it up. "Yah hyung! How did you know?!? Are you a stalker? Or did you prank me or something?" Chanyeol sounded a little bit pissed off.   "Calm down dude." Kris said in English.   "Yah! You still didnt answer my question. Did you get any messages?" Suho asked once again.   "Yeah, I got those messages! Did you sell my phone number to those sasaeng fans?" Chanyeol seems a little bit suspicious towards Suho.   "If only I can tell you who is that person that sent you those messages..." Kris said with a playful smirk on his face. Chanyeol is confused.    "Yah!" Suho stopped Kris from saying anything. They both agreed to keep it as a secret. They won't tell Chanyeol that Dara texted him until they find the right time.   'What's wrong with these hyungs?'  Chanyeol thought. "Do you guys know who is that person?" Chanyeol asked Suho and Kris.   Both Suho and Kris have planned everything really well. "Oh, she'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter