--9

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months later

All of the EXO members are seated. Their fans are lining up to meet their idols and get their autographs. All of them are holding EXO's latest album in their hands. Chanyeol loves to attend fanmeets because they can get closer and interact with their fans. 

"Okay, first person!" One of the crews shouted, giving instructions to the fans to line up properly and move accordingly. They keep shaking hands with their fans and signing the albums. They have to bear the tiredness because without the fans, they wouldn't be who they are right now. 

"Annyeong, what's your name?" Chanyeol asked as soon as he saw this one girl who wears a cap and a mask. The girl doesn't lift her head. Chanyeol semohow feels like he has seen her before.

"Dara, Dara Park.." She said. Chanyeol couldn't believe his ears. But, he's sure that's her; from the voice and hair. Chanyeol takes the album from her hand. He signs the album and write a short note. 

To: Dara Park

I'm still waiting.

Before she walks away, she holds out her hand. "Handshake?" She asked. Chanyeol who was a little bit gloomy before, starts to smile. They both shake their hands. Chanyeol wishes he could stop the time and tell her that he's still waiting and he will always do. But, it's impossible. 

"Thank you." Chanyeol said before she moves to the other members.

____________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter