--7

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--7

Chanyeol is in his bed. Baekhyun is already sleeping very soundly. The dorm gets very very quiet once the members are asleep. Chanyeol is somehow not feeling sleepy as usual.

“Ughh, it must be the coffee.” He blamed himself for taking two cups of Americano when they were at the café that evening.

He takes his phone to play some games or whatnot. Suddenly, he sees a message notification.

Park Chanyeol, 8.31 p.m: Noona, let’s meet up!

Sandara Park, 12.15 a.m: You wanna meet me?

‘Wait, I don’t think I texted her.’ He thought. He thinks for about few minutes to figure out if he sent the text message to Dara.

‘KRIS HYUNG!’ He screamed inside his heart. How dare that guy used his phone without permission and sent a text message to his favourite noona.

“What should I say?” Chanyeol asked himself while he’s lying on his bed with his phone in his hands.

He’s scratching his head for a few minutes until he begins to start typing something.

Park Chanyeol, 12.27 a.m: Umm, when and where should we meet?

He sent the message. ‘How are we going to meet? We’re both busy. But, I really wanna meet her..’

After a few minutes, Dara replies. ‘Woah, she’s fast. Kekeke~’ Chanyeol giggles.

Sandara Park, 12.29 a.m: Tomorrow. Midnight.I’ll wait you by the Han River. Is it okay?

Chanyeol almost chokes himself. Midnight? Why midnight? They are going to meet each other for the first time. It’ll be totally awkward meeting each other for the first time in the midnight. Suddenly,he receives another text message.

Sandara Park, 12.31 a.m: The reason why I asked you to meet me in the midnight is because I don’t want people to see us. We’re going to be dead if those papparazis find us. So, midnight is the best time. Don’t worry, you can bring one of your friends. I’ll bring mine as well so it won’t be awkward.

Chanyeol feels totally relieved. ‘Did she read my mind or something?’ Now, he has to decide who he’s going to bring.

Park Chanyeol, 12.32 a.m: Okay, sunbaenim! I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter