--3

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.30 P.M, YG ENT'S CAFETERIA

Dara is sitting alone while checking her twitter using her phone. She takes a sip of the cold latte that she bought earlier. While Dara is focusing on her phone, there's someone behind her.

"BOO!" 

Dara gets shocked and she turns around. "Yah, JI YONG!" 

It was Ji Yong or commonly known as G-Dragon among the K-Pop fans. However, most of his close buddies call him Ji yong. G-Dragon smiles after he saw Sandara's reaction.

"Mianhae, Dara noona~" He said with a cute tone that no one can possibly resist. For your information, Dara is older than G-Dragon by 4 years. But, thanks to Dara's youthful image, everyone almost forgets the fact that she's already 30 (korean age).

"Aigoo, this kid. I think I almost died just now." Dara said while putting her hand on her chest. 

"I heard you got another boy, huh?" G-Dragon suddenly said something. Dara is confused while GD is giving her the evil stare. 

"What are you talking about? And please dont look at me like that. You remind me of a e." Dara laughs.

G-Dragon moves closer to Sandara. He whispers something to her. "That one guy from EXO, he greeted me the other day when we met at a music show. He asked me to tell you about his existence. He wanted you to notice him. But, I forgot his name. Mian~"

Suddenly, Park Bom walks into the cafeteria. She's shocked to see G-Dragon and Dara. "Yah! What are you guys doing?!" She screamed.

G-Dragon quickly stands up. "We didnt do anything. We were just having some casual conversations."

"Casual conversations?! But why both of you guys were sitting so close to each other?" Bom is still unsatisfied. It's not that she's jealous. But, she's not a Daragon shipper eventhough there's thousands of K-Pop fans that ship Daragon. But for Park Bom, she doesnt want Dara to date G-Dragon. She totally thinks that Dara deserves a better guy. 

"Bommie, it was nothing.." Dara said.

"Let's go now! I want to bring you somewhere to meet someone special today." Park Bom said before she grabs Dara's wrist and drags her out.

 

 

Park Bom and Sandara is in the car while their manager is driving. Dara is curious about their destination. "Where are we going?" Dara asked.

"To a cafe." Bom answered shortly.

"But, for what?"

"You will see soon." Bom said with a cheeky smile. Dara is getting even more curious.

 

 

2.15 P.M, AN UNKNOWN CAFE

Dara looks around. She has never be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter