--1

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is lying on the bed, spacing out. He shares a room with Baekhyun there in Hong Kong. MAMA just ended and they had a short celebration party regarding their 'ALBUM OF THE YEAR' award.

"Channie-ah~" Baekhyun tried to call Chanyeol as he walked out of the bathroom. Chanyeol seems like he's still spacing out. Baekhyun gets annoyed as Chanyeol doesnt answer him. He walks towards Chanyeol.

"Yah, why are you like this? Ever since we got back from MAMA, you've been acting weird. Are you not feeling well?" Baekhyun asked with concern. 

"Nothing. Today has to be one of the most precious days..." Chanyeol said with a soft smile on his face.

"I KNOW RIGHT? WE WON! OMG, I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE WE WON LIKE SERIOUSLY!" Baekhyun is still in his celebration mood, but not Chanyeol.

Chanyeol doesnt give any reactions. He just smiles. "I think I'm going to sleep now." Chanyeol grabs his blanket and covers his whole body.

Baekhyun has never seen Chanyeol acting like so. Usually, Chanyeol is the most excited when it comes to celebrating their awards. 

"You dont love me anymore, don't you?" Baekhyun pulls aways Chanyeol's blanket.

"You know I always love you, but please let me sleep."

"Are you sure? I've seen the picture. You're into someone else."

"What picture?!" 

Baekhyun grabs his phone and starts looking for the picture that he mentioned.

"Look! Ahhh, my heart~"

Chanyeol smiles as soon as he sees the picture. His heart is beating fast. 

"Yah! Why are you smiling now? You broke my heart apart and do you know how many Baekyeol shippers cried after they s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter