A Long Lost Relationship.

Beyond Two Souls

If you noticed, i have an official poster for this fanfic. All thanks to ------vanilatte for the awesome poster <33

 

Author's POV

 

       "So...You're, you're Baekhyun?" Yunseo hesitantly asked.

       The brown haired smiled and nodded "Yes, I am. Byun Baekhyun" 

       Yunseo fixed her position and tried to look calm, but she was actually panicking. She excused herself, and went to take the envelope from Sehun's room. The three men waited patiently for her return. "Hyung, do you know her?" asked the youngest among the three. Baekhyun wanted to decline immediately but his insticts told him that he does know that girl. Deep inside, he tried to remember any memories from the past of their encounter. But he failed. So he sighed and shook his head. 

        Yunseo came back holding a light brown envelope written "To: Byun Baekhyun" and handed to him. She took a seat beside Sehun and waited for Baekhyun to read the letter. Sitting beside them, the receipent opened the envelope and began reading;

  

  Dear Byun Baekhyun, or I should call you my son...

 

         Baekhyun's heart felt like it was being gripped too tight that if he took a single breathe, he'd die. His expression changed, making the others worried after a few seconds he began reading. 

         "Are you okay?" asked Suho. Baekhyun nodded and continued reading.

 

        You've must be shock because of the sudden callings right? I bet you didn't expect to get this letter from me. But at times like this, anything could happen. First and foremost, I'm sorry because of what happened in the past made us being so far from each other. Your father must be a happy married man. And you must've grown into a very handsome one.

          Honestly, I'm glad that you manage to read this letter. This must mean that Yunseo is safe in your arms. Please take good care of her from now on. She has faced a lot, and might be facing more in the future. And is helplessly hanging onto her life. You see, a person is going after her, and if she fails to escape. Today might be the last time you'll see her, your sister. 

        These are some guide that should help you;

   1. Keep her low profile.

   2. When you're ready, bring her back to her neighbourhood and find Mrs. Lee Gyeo Rae. She will give you a package that is going to help Yunseo free herself from the curse. But remember, she will ask you a question that only you and Yunseo knows. 

   3. Go to Glean Hospital. Meet the patient in room 507. If the doctor asks what is the patient's name. Repeat the phrase you answered to Mrs. Lee's question. She will know what to do. The doctor wears a dandelion pin on her coat. 

 

         You might not see me again, but no matter what you do, please be safe. I love you, my son. 

 

                                    From, Byun Daeun                        

 

      Baekhyun folded the letter and broke into tears. Suho, Sehun and Yunseo could only watch him. Suho never saw Baekhyun cried before, he was a strong man. Stronger than him to be exact. But seeing him like this, the letter must've mean a lot to him. Yunseo felt so guilty, her chest hurts from holding back her tears. She hated seeing people cry because of her. If she hadn't handed him that letter, he would've still smiled brightly right now. Sehun went to Baekhyun's side and patted his back. Baekhyun felt so angry yet, so defeated inside. He knew nothing and now, he lost everything. His mother, his father. And he only has his long lost sister whom he hadn't seen in about 15 years. And she knows nothing about their relationship. 

 

 


 

 

      "So, I guess this is good bye then?" said Sehun as he put Yunseo's bag into the car.

      "Yeah, I guess so." Yunseo replied. 

      "But we can still meet each other some other time right?" Sehun asked smiling and eager for an answer.

      "Sure, I'll see you around" Yunseo waved and entered the car.

       Baekhyun started the engine and opened the window to bid Sehun and Suho good bye. He stepped onto the peddle and drove the car, heading to his home. It started off silent but Yunseo decided to break the ice. Before she could even say a word, Baekhyun immediately said "I'm sorry for breaking down infront of you."

       Yunseo fiddled her fingers, not knowing what to say. She took the courage and replied "It was actually my fault, I shou-"

      "No, it was entirely my fault. I should've shown you a stronger side of me. I'm sorry. I'll try to be a better person for you to depend on in the future." he smiled to Yunseo and continued focusing on his driving. 

 

      About 10 minutes later, they arrived at Baekhyun's house. Apparently, his house wasn't that far from Sehun's which was a good thing for Yunseo. (If you know what I mean. Lol nvm let's continue) Baekhyun showed Yunseo the guest room which is the room she will be staying from now on. He even gave a small tour around his apartment making sure that Yunseo would know where exactly to eat, shower or just plain entertainment. 

     Then, they went to their respective rooms and changed to their PJs. Washed their faces and brushed their teeth. Right when Yunseo wanted to hit the hay, Baekhyun knocked on her door asking for permission to come in. She opened the door and he said "Can I umm, talk to you for a sec?"

     "Sure, why not?" so they sat on her bed and Baekhyun started the conversation.

     "I'm sorry if this question might sound a little weird but, why? Why are you running away?" 

      Yunseo knew he would asked this someday so she took his hands and said "Please don't freak out" Baekhyun seemed clueless but as Yunseo closed her eyes, he felt a slight electricity on his hands released by hers. Suddenly, Yunseo shot her eyes open. And her eyes, were white. Baekhyun's vision blurred and started to fade.

 

 

      A little boy was waiting patiently with his father in a hospital. The man was wearing an office attire and had a worried look. His hands woudn't stop moving and his legs wouldn't stop shaking. The little boy realised his father was acting stranged, so he took his hand and said "Appa, eomma will be fine." The man's heart softened, he smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry for being so dramatic.'" he patted the boy's head. 

 

Their vision faded and they moved to another scene;

 

     "Eomma, does it hurt?" asked the boy curiously. She smiled and said "A little, but for your sister, I'd do anything so that you could play with her in the future" the boy smiled and continued watching the baby. "What are you going to name her?" asked the man. "How about, Hana?" she suggested. the two boys shook their head together. "Dasom?" said the man. 

     'Ani! Yunseo!"

 

The scene shifted again;

 

     "OH SO IT WAS MY FAULT NOW?!"

     "IT WAS YOUR FAULT SINCE THE BEGINNING!"

     The little boy hid behind the sofa, clutching his ears, Trying to prevent the arguement from getting into his head. A baby just stared him and mumbling some meaningless words. The boy quickly brought his sister upstairs and shut the door. 

 

And again;

 

       This time, it was a familiar scene to Yunseo. 

       He unfolded the letter and began reading; 

      Today might be the last time you'll see her, your sister.

       your sister

       your sister

       YOUR SISTER

 

 

    Yunseo immediately let go of her hands. "Who are you?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

     "I'm your brother, your long lost brother."

      

 

 

*bows sorry for the stupid update*

 ✿ 

 

comment.

rate.

subscribed.

hearteu.