A Wryly Prediction

Beyond Two Souls

I'm guessing you thought the car crash was a bit cliche, I hope not. 

 

Lay's POV

 

   As soon as the girl went out, pretty much everyone turned their heads to Sehun and he looked pretty nervous. Questions began filling in my head, and I'm guessing Kai, Chanyeol and Luhan thought so too. Honestly, she was too sudden to be just a 'friend' to Sehun. He even lets her sleep in his house! And why is she searching for Baekhyun?

   "Who is she?" Chanyeol started the Q & A session

    Sehun sighed and straighten his back. "Look guys, I know you're all confused about the sudden appearance of the girl. But, I can explain" Kai made a 'i doubt it face' and Sehun said "REALLY!"

   "Fine, tell us." said Kai.

    Sehun took a deep breath "Here goes nothing." and everyone had their entire focus on him. "Remember when told you guys I dreamt of a girl like every fortnight? Yunseo was that girl. At least I thought she was. She looked just like her. Only her expressions in my dream are more clearer. The first dream was her meeting a guy at the playground, and the dream continued like it was a story about her and the guy. And in my last dream, was her lying on the road on a rainy day. That dream happened yesterday. The day I took her in. I don't know about you guys, but I have a strong feeling that my life is going to change after meeting her. " he sighed. Everyone eyed each other.

   "I-I don't know what to say, Sehun." confessed Luhan.

   "It's fine if you don't understand how I'm feeling, but it would be nice if you guys will support me for this." said Sehun, hoping for an answer.

   "We will, we alway-" 

    Right when I wanted to give courage to Sehun, a loud sound, like an explosion boomed the entire building. We rushed to the window to see what's happening and we saw something terrible that flipped Sehun out.

    "YUNSEO!" he shouted.

     Without hesitating, we rushed to the site.

 

 

Sehun's POV

  

   My heart was racing in fear, rushing down the stairs. Was it true? Was that really Yunseo? Oh God, I hope she's alright. The others followed behind. Every step I take, I could feel it getting heavier. My body was sweating even faster. I was too scared, afraid of what might happen to Yunseo. At last, I could see the door. We exited the building and searched for her. 

   "There!" Luhan pointed at about 20 meters from here. A point where alot of people were gathering. 

    As we got closer to the site, the number or people were getting bigger so we had to push and squeeze ourself through. I scanned the place and saw Yunseo hugging herself tightly, traumatized and unharmed. Thank God, I rushed to her and hugged her. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. I  checked if there were any injuries, thankfully none. A plastic bag was beside her with a few bag of chips and cans of sodas scattered on the floor. I guess that was for us. I looked behind me and I saw the car. It was slightly off road and it hit a trash can on the sidewalk. There was nothing unusual, except for the car's bumper on the right side, it was crumpled. Like someone, or something was trying to stop this thing. Suddenly,  a hand grabbed my arm " are they gone?" asked Yunseo. I don't know who Yunseo was refering to, but her body was shaking. She was afraid. Very afraid. 

    As expected, the police and the ambulance came and tried settling the case. Some paramedics came over to check on Yunseo, while a few cops went to the driver, getting some information about what happened. But the question was still ringing in my head. Who was following Yunseo. 

     Half an hour later, we went home. Because of Yunseo, we asked for the police to sent us home. 

    I rang the door bell, as soon as the door opened noona attacked me with a hug and started shouting "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" 

    "Noona! Not. RIght. Now. I'll explain to you later."I eyed her to look at Yunseo. "ohh, okay." She nodded and went to the kitchen. 

    She stopped shivering but I could tell she was still traumatized. I showed her to my room and she sat on the bed, not saying anything at all. I closed the door, dragged a chair and sat beside her. "Hey," I hold her hand.

   She faced me, and her tears fell. "I'm sorry"

    My heart felt like it was shot by a gun. It hurts to see a girl cry. "hey, hey. Don't cry. It's alright. I'm here. Shh." I hugged her.

    "I don't deserve this." she said and continued to cry. 

   I just stayed silent. 

 

Author's POV

 

   After what happend last night, Yunseo had a nightmare;

   Yunseo was staring at a car crash site and the surrounding was cold. People were staring at her like she did something horrible. She looked at the person lying on the ground bleeding. It was Sehun. 

  "It was her!"

 "She pushed him!" 

  whispered the pedestrians. 

 "How could you. Why?" asked Kyungsoo who appeared in front of her. 

 

  Her body shot straight up as she realized from her nightmare. "God, these nightmares won't stop." She felt the sheets were a bit heavy as she repositioned herself. She was suprised to see Sehun resting his head on the bed while sitting. "He's asleep" Yunseo poked Sehun until he woke up. Sehun stretched and when he realized Yunseo was staring at him, he cleared his throat and apologized "I'm sorry I should leave." right when he was at the door, Yunseo immediately said "I'm sorry, and thank you."

  Sehun felt his cheeks getting warmer and left the room.

 

 

   He was blushing

  

 

 ✿ 

 

comment.

rate.

subscribed.

hearteu.