PROLOGUE

Beyond Two Souls

 

 

Yunseo's POV

I couldn't feel my legs, they're numb. My head is spinning, aching and was about to burst. The rain, wasn't helping either. It was cold, too cold. The moon. It was staring all night. Am I a criminal? Did I do something wrong to deserve this? I couldn't take it anymore, my body is too weak. I've been running for hours and hours. The place didn't exist. I noticed a light, not from the moon's direction, but from ahead of me. Is it a car? Right when I wanted to take one more step, my legs trembled and I collapsed. The last thing I noticed was a guy shouting "WE HAVE TO HELP HER! HYUNG! STAY IN THE CAR, I'LL GO TAKE HER" tap, tap, tap. The sound of steps on puddles made me realised, there was hope. The guy placed my arm around his shoulder and began carrying me to the car. "no...no...don't take me away" I whimpered. "It's alright, I'm here" and my vision faded away, into a dream. No, a night mare.

 

 

"Eomma! I'm home! I got A+ for my Chemistry test!" I shouted as soon as I entered the house. The atmosphere felt strange, like there was no one home. I arranged my shoes on the shoe rack and placed my school bag on the sofa. I began scanning the kitchen for any sign of my mother's presence. "Hmph, that's strange, no lunch on the table no dishes. Where is she?" I exited the kitchen and went upstairs, to my room. The door was slightly open, so I took a peek and saw my mother going through my stuff. I barged in and shouted "EOMMA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" My mom, looking panicked rushed to me and closed my mouth. "SHHHH! Be quiet! Don't even make a sound until I say so" she whispered and continued packing my stuff. "Why are you packing? Are we moving? Is it my fault? Is it about the crystal? Did he find out? Eomma, mianhae. I promise I wont make a mistake again. If it's about fa-" she closed my mouth again "Shh, I'll explain later. Right now, you have to go. Run away as fast as you can to this place" she handed me a big envelope with an address on it. "But, I don't know where this is! Eomma waee?" She pushed me downstairs out to the backdoor and gave me the bag, she kissed my forehead and my hair. She hugged me and whispered "I'm lucky I found you. I love you" Suddenly a bang was heard from the frontdoor and my mom pushed me through the woods "RUN!" she shouted. I did, as fast as I could. I was afraid. I could hear my father's voice from here. "WHERE IS SHE?!" "I do-" BANG! A gun shot.

 

 

My body shot straight up. I was sweating and I broke into tears. Why does it have to be like this? Then I heard a voice, no. Voices to be exact. 10? 10 people? Where am I? I scanned the room, I was in bed, with black sheets. There were photos on the wall behind me, Justin Beiber, Super Junior, f(x) and a bunch of boys who seems to be students. Wait...BOYS?! I got off the bed quickly as soon as I realised it was a boy's room. A soccer ball at the corner with other sports equipment. A collection of snapbacks on the shelf beside the study table. I checked one of the school books and I noticed a name "Oh Se Hun" I bet that's the owner of this room. When I placed the book on the table the voices got louder.

 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! BRINGING A GIRL WHOM YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOME?!" A female's voice was extremely loud and could be clearly heard from where I was standing. I took a few steps closer to the door, close enough for me to peek through the small gap. I saw a girl, no, a lady I guess. Early 20's I think? Well I bet she's working because she's wearing an office attire. I guess she was the one who shouted. Then a guy replied "I KNOW IT WAS WRONG, but I couldn't help it, she was really helpless, she had a high fever. If you were me, I bet you'd do the same, wouldn't you?" said a boy about the same age as I am, I think. And I could also see another boy behind him. His eyes, he looked really sad. "Urgh fine, but you're going to explain this to mom and dad, not me" replied the lady. "Pleasures mine" he replied sarcasticly . The guy behind him pointed towards my direction and said " I think she's awake now" The other took looked towards my direction too. . I shut the door and locked it, fast. I could hear footsteps running, knock knock. "Hey,  Yunseo? That's your name right? It was written on your name tag. Please come out. We don't mean to harm you or anything. We want to help." I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I saw a window but I would be stupid to jump, not when I'm 70 feet from the ground. knock knock. "Yunseo? Please come out, we'll explain everything" I decided that it wouldn't hurt to face them, I mean. They helped me, right? So I opened the door and a guy's face was like 3 inches from mine. He smiled and took out his hand for a handshake.

 

"Hi, I'm Suho"

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

 

Hyung asked for a handshake, it was so sudden I couldn't believe he did that. I was about to scoff when the girl, Yunseo politely smile and shaked hyung's hand. My eyes widen in suprise and hyung just smiled at me. Was he trying to get this girl? I mean, well. She is pretty though. But! Whatever. "We should sit in the living room and discuss this matter out?" I suggested. Noona nodded and dragged Yunseo to the living room while hyung and I followed from behind. We took our seat and began intoducing ourselves. Noona bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo, Yunseo-sshi. My name is Oh Seohyeon. I'm his sister (she pointed at me), 22 working as a secretary. Just ask me if you need anything"  and then it was Suho hyung's turn. He bowed and smiled "I'm Suho, a college student. 22 years old, " After hyung said that everyone was staring at me as if I have something to say, wait it's my turn. I stared at Yunseo and said "Oh Sehun, 17, Empire High." coldly...

I have to admit, I was kinda rude to her. Sorry Yunseo. 

"So, Yunseo. You must've been hungry. Let's have dinner shall we?" Seohyeon went to the kitchen dragging hyung along and nudged me. "you guys get to know eachother" she whispered "But-" I was about to complain but she glared at me and I had to surrender. 

We stared at eachother for about 10 seconds, it was the most awkward moment yet. As a guy, I should always make the first move; "So, Yunseo. What school are you studying at?" She fiddled her fingers and replied "Yungjeok High, it's kinda far from here."  I let out a small laugh "Sure it is. Why did you come here? Where are you going, to be exact" She look at me with nervous eyes. "I don't know, my mother, gave me this envelope. She told me to go there" Yunseo handed me the envelope. I could tell, the address is not that far from where my home is. "Who are you looking for?" Suddenly. she hung her head low, staring at her feet. "I don't know either. in the envelope, there was a letter. She told me to give it to Byun Baekhyun? I have no idea who he is." the familiar name got my attention. "BYUN BAEKHYUN? He's one of hyung's friend, same college" Her eyes shot wide open, and I could tell she was happy from the looks of her face. "REALLY? Can you help me get to him? I really need his help. Mother said he could help" 

"Dinner is ready!" shouted Seohyeon. "That's our cue, I'll ask hyung about it later" I brought her to the dinner table and showed her seat. The dinner was full of side dishes, I have to admit Seohyeon really do know how to make people hungry. "Jalmokessumnida!" and everyone started eating. I waited for the atmosphere to settle a bit before i asked "Hyung, is Baekhyun hyung around?" his right eyebrow arched up giving a curious look "Wae? Why him all of the sudden" I place my chopsticks on the table and look at Yunseo, she was obviously anticipating Suho hyung's answer. "Well, Yunseo came here to meet him actually." "Yunseo? Why? Do you know him?" He looked at Yunseo, she was starting to get nervous "Hyung, just answer the question" hyung giggled annd said "Alright alright. He's currently at Busan though, he'll be back 5 days." I look at Yunseo, and she wasn't that happy. Noona noticed it too "It's okay Yunseo, you can stay here with us, until he gets back." Yunseo bowed "Thank you for your help." 

 

After dinner, hyung went home. While the others went to bed. For now, Yunseo is sleeping in my room, while I'm sleeping on the couch. Well, good night.  

 

 ❀ ✿ 

 

 

Hi. 

Comment

Subscribe

I love you

bye. 

 

Btw, this is Min Hyo Rin as Oh Seo Hyeon, Sehun's sister

tumblr_mkdzq28HF41r33syco1_500.jpg