What are you doing to me?

1-4-3

A/N: I have a feeling that this won't turn out good as the past chapter. My heard is throbbing and my eyes hurt right now so I can't really think straight. I hope you still enjoy tho ^^;;

 

Tiffany rolled over with a groan, but as hard as she crammed the pillow around her ears, it did a little to block out Joohyun's loud voice.

She got home a little late last night after what happened to her and Jessica. It's not that they had but she went over to Jessica's apartment and talked all night about anything. This was the first. That Tiffany actually got to talk to Jess about anything that came to her mind.

 

*Flashback*

Jessica scratched the back of his head as she bowed it slightly, covering her blushing face. 

Tiffany smiled as she run her finger through the chain of the necklace Jessica gave. "Thank you." She said.

The moment, the feelings, the place and even the air was so perfect. Everything felt perfect as they stood side by side holding each other's hand not wanting to let go.

 

"Jess?" Tiffany says as she snuggled more to Jessica. They were just cuddling on Jessica's couch in the living room.

Tiffany only heard a soft hum from Jessica's mouth.

She nuzzled her nose on the crook of her neck as she whispered. "I love you."

 

*End of flashback*

 

She swung her feet off the bed and onto the cold vinyl. Brushing her teeth, she thought how both of them will act.

Will they act like a couple?

Will they act the same?

Will they hold hands as everyone past them watch them?

"Unnie!! I'm going now, Yonghwa's here!!." She heard her little sister shout as she snapped out from the thought.

"Okay!!" She muffled with the toothbrush still in . "Watch for the cars passing by!!"

 

***

 

As Tiffany approached Jessica who was standing in front of the school gate, smiling, she thought yet again,

Do we kiss? Hug? Or just smile at her?

Her blonde hair glowed beautifully as the morning light shined on her. 

God, she's beautiful.

Jessica walked to her half-way with the smile never leaving her face then she hugged her.

She'd always liked the way Jess smelled-kind of free and open, like driving at night with the windows open. She liked the way she tuned in to her completely when she talked, holding still like she couldn't see or hear anyone but her. She'd even like the way she hugged her like that-snaking her arms around her waist, resting her chin on her shoulder as she slowly sniffed her hair.

"You changed your shampoo?" Jessica asked as she pulled out from the hug. "I like it. Smells like strawberry." She said flashing her white arch of teeth.

What are you doing to me Jessica Jung?

 

***
"Now where are you going?" Jessica asked, smiling at her with her perfectly lined teeth.

She'd appeared from the corner suddenly that Tiffany almost plowed right into her. Or maybe she'd been there awhile and she just didn't notice in her haste to get to class. Either way, her heart started beating quickly and her palms began to sweat.

"Uhm, class?" Tiff answered, because where did it look like she was going? Her arms were full, with her two hefty calculus books and her half-completed workbook.

Jessica looked at her frowning, "I know that, baby." She said taking her books from her arms. "But which class?"

"Oh," Tiffany said as she started walking ahead of Jessica. "Bio, 105 A." She said flatly as Jessica almost stumbled onto the garbage can in front of her. 

 

***
At lunch Jessica pulled Tiffany to join her during lunch at the back of the campus. 

Tiffany smiled when she saw what Jessica prepared. It was just like a simple picnic. A checkered red blanket under the biggest tree she'd ever seen with the best shade among all the trees around the school. There was also a picnic basket and a thermos. 

"Like it?" Jessica asked as Tiffany gently squeezed her hand and nodded. "I'm glad." Jessica smiled back. "It's the best spot I know besides the rooftop and the best spot to stay out of sight for a while. On campus, anyway. Sometimes I just can't breathe in there." She said as she lay down on the blanket and gestured towards the old building. "The teachers are enjoying their work too much by controlling almost every move we do." 

Tiffany just chuckled. "Well I kinda agree on that."

When Tiffany was about to walk closer to Jessica she suddenly fell on top of Jessica because of that stupid rock.

Jessica hugged Tiffany on the waist, nose touching. "You ok?"

Tiffany blushed as she nodded slowly moving her face away from Jessica's then felt Jessica's hand slowly running her fingers on her hair then kissed Tiffany's forehead gently as the other girl tensed up.

She can still feel Jessica's steady breath against her forehead and her heart that was beating as fast as hers. 

Jessica glides her finger on Tiffany's jawline to her chin slowly lifting it up and kissed her lips. One hand around her waist and the back of her head, lips pressed against each other. Then a dog suddenly barked at them. 

Jessica groaned as Tiffany turned her head at the dog. 

"OMAIGOD!!" She squealed lifting the dog from the ground. "It's so cute!!!!!" It was a black dog with a very curly fur. 

Jessica then watched Tiffany as she plays with the dog.

"Ginger?!!" A girl their height shouted just few metres away from them. "There you are! I thought you went on the road again." She sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~
Ola ola mi amigos! I'm so busy I didn’t even realize ㅠㅠ but I'll try to update as fast as I can okiee? Okay ^^;; anyway I hope you liked this very short chapter. (Not satisfied with it tho ㅠㅠ) 
Thank you for the comments upvotes and subscriptions ♥♥♥

 

xoxoxox,
Totoro/ Yanna♥