Unabashed

1-4-3

A/N: this chapter is supposed to be JeTi going on a proper date but had a different idea in my mind and wrote bits of pieces on my notebook and JJAJJAN!! a different story was created instead. Still fluffy tho.. I think :"3 oh, it’s not Sica's POV too so in case you guys get confused it’s NO ONE'S POV ^^; Anyways, enjoy you guys ♥♥♥
Btw THANK YOU TO ALL THE UPVOTERS AND SUBSCRIBER AND COMMENTERS YOU UYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEE~~~

 

"You have no idea how much I've changed just to impress her and my parents, Hyo." Jessie said looking at the bright sky above their heads.

Hyoyeon gave her best give-me-a-break look and snorted at the "cheeSica", she named her. "Yah cheeSica I just left for a couple weeks and you turned out to be a Romeo already."

Jessica nudged Hyo who was sitting beside her and chuckled softly. "She's just... I don't know, Hyo.. I think I really have fallen for her." 

Hyoyeon smiled at her best friend. "It’s not 'I think', you have fallen for her and according to my calculations even though I'm bad in math, you've fallen quite deep." She said patting her back gently. "I'm approving in your relationship don't worry. She's a very good influence and role model for you."

Jessie smiled softly. "She's not my girlfriend yet." She said taking her bag on her left. "I gotta go, Hyo. I still have homework to do. I'll see you tomorrow or come over anytime." Jessie then waved her goodbye to her best friend.

 

***


Jessica couldn't sleep at all that night. She kept thinking 'Why hasn't she answered me?' , 'Does she even like me the way I do?' , 'What if I got rejected?' , 'Would she ever answer?'

 

Jessica scratched her head trying to get rid of the thoughts that keeping her awake. She sighed and hugged her pillow tightly 'til she fell asleep.

 

***


Their High School has a movie day every last day of the month after school and Tiffany was never fan of them. As most of her classmates leave the room and the others go home she took her bag and took out her books and notebook.

"I'd rather stay here and do my homework." She mumbled to herself.

 

While in the middle of doing her homework, Tiffany a sound of footsteps stopped her. She leaned out of the door and craned her neck to see who was walking in the supposed to be empty hallway.

Tiffany swallowed hard and kept shut looking at the girl who was twirling a golden pocket watch that swung from a long chain looped around her index finger.

The latter smiled at her. "Why are you still here?" She asked walking inside of the room. "Aren't you gunna go to the auditorium?" Jessica said as slipped the watch into the pocket of her skirt.

Tiffany suddenly felt cold and weird. She felt like she's going to have stomach flu. There was a tingling feeling as she watches the girl smile at her. "I-I'm not really fond of movies." She answered.

The latter moved closer to her as she hit her bum on one of the tables. Tiffany can feel her heart thumping hard that she thinks was audible in the empty room they're in. Tiffany gripped on the table behind her as she tightened all the muscles in her body.

Jessica then run her fingers on her face to her shoulders down to her hands and intertwined them together. Tiffany inhaled sharply as Jessica's fingers glide on her face. Her touch made Tiffany's body feel numb. It felt numb but her touch.

"Let's go. I think you'll like the movie they're showing for this month." She said pulling the girl who was still recovering from her touch.

 

***
The auditorium was dark and crammed with people when they came inside as they walk on the stairs. "Do you just want to stay here or do you want to sit with those sardines?" She said joking.

"Let's just sit here behind the curtains. Just open them a bit so we can see." Tiffany said walking up to the huge curtains that fell to cover the way to the exit as they sat on the floor with their feet hanging down.

 

It was only half way through the movie and Tiffany was feeling bored already. It was a romantic drama movie called "The Vow". 

She looked at Jessica who was staring intensely on the screen and studied her facial features. Her lips, she could see her lips with a berry stained glow even in dim light. Jessica then turned to look at Tiffany.

When their eyes met, Tiffany felt embarrassed instinct to look away. But then, before she could, Jessica's face lit up with a broad smile. It made her feel remarkably unabashed about being caught staring.

Tiffany was only wearing her school uniform since she didn't get a chance to pick up her stuff or her jacket when Jessica pulled her to the auditorium. Tiffany felt a cold breeze hit her bare shoulders as she hugs them.

"Cold?" Jessica asked.

She nodded softly as Jessica took off her jacket and placed it over Tiffany shoulders. "Here you can use mine. I'm not that cold anyway." She said smiling at her.

 

***


After the movie Jessica went to her home room and asked Tiffany if she could wait for her in the rooftop.

When Jessica arrived, Tiffany was still wearing her jacket while sitting on the bench facing the soccer field.

"Hey," she said sitting beside Tiffany.

"Why did you want me to come up here?" 

"Isn't it pretty?" She said changing the topic to lessen her nervous feeling. 

Tiffany nodded as she looked straight at the yellow orange sky watching the sun hide behind the clouds.

"I miss going here after school. I remember the first time I came here I stayed till the sky fell dark." She said smiling to herself.

Tiffany looked at Jessica, baffled. "I was asking why you asked me to go here not if you miss going here." 

Jessica then pulled her pocket watch and pulled Tiffany to the other side of the rooftop. It was facing the city of lights. As the sky darkens more lights of different colours went on in place of the sun. 

Still confused, Tiffany just stayed quiet watching the view.

Jessica then sighed and inhaled a huge amount of air as she walk closer to Tiffany hugging her from behind.

Tiffany trembled as she felt Jessie's hand circle around her waist hugging her tightly with her head resting on her shoulder. 

"What is it?" Tiffany asked in spite of the tingling feeling she felt again.

Jessica then slid her hand inside her jean jacket's pocket that was still on Tiffany and took a silver pendant. Jessie then unhooked the pendant and put it around Tiffany's neck. It was a heart shaped silver pendant with 'T' in the middle of it.

"I want you to wear this while you're still deciding your answer. Please take care of it well." She said kissing Tiffany's cheeks as she blushed madly.

Tiffany then smiled Jessie and lift up her chin as she kissed the blushing girl on the lips. For the nth time, Tiffany felt a sensation all over her body. The tingling feeling in her stomach traveled all through her body. The kiss was passionate yet gentle. It was only their second kiss but this time she used the kiss to express everything she feels for Jessie. She poured all her emotions in that kiss. Then said to herself.


I think I've fallen in love with you too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~
*CRINGES* Guys, please tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks this is a cringing cheese chapter. Jfjsnfndsmfndjs all my feels for JeTi omaigoooood. *rolls around my bed* 
anywayyyyyyyy I hope you enjoyed this yet another fluffy cheese chapter ^^ 
UpVote and subscribe if you liked this chapter and don’t forget to comment too!! *throws heart shaped chocolates to all of you* BELATED HAPPY VALENTINES♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh and btw if you want a cheesy and a bit of dramatic and kinda funny? Idrk how to describe it but its a TaeNy oneshot that I wrote and hope you guys support it too ^^; it’s called Fallen Angel thanksssss <3

 

xxxxxxx, ← yea it’s all kisses.
Yanna♥♥