No touching

1-4-3

I saw Tiffany sitting on one of the benches near the cafe that’s she’s working at. She's wearing this simple white knee-length dress and wearing a headband over her curled hair. I sighed. 

She's so damn gorgeous.

I waved at her cheerfully and she did the same to me but with a flash of her eyesmile."Well someone dressed up well." I said grabbing her hand lightly and kissing the back of it as if she’s a queen. Well she is my queen to my kingdom. "Good evening, My lady." 

"Good evening." She said bowing like a Queen. "Someone's looking... very gorgeous, eh?" 

I pouted at her. "Are you having 2nd thoughts?!" 

She just chuckled at me. "Where are we going anyways?"

I smirked at her. "It's a surprise. By the way.." I said showing her the roses that I bought from the Math kid. "Flowers for my beautiful Mistress." I said bowing again at her. 

She took the flowers from me and smelled them. "Great choice. Pink rose, my favourite but.. how did you know?" 

I smiled at her and bent my arm inviting her to link hers with mine. As soon as she did we started walking north from the cafe. 

"Hey. Aren't you going to tell me, Ms. Stalker?" She said pulling her arm out but since I have a great agility I got her hand and intertwined it between mine. 

I started swinging our hands even tho she keeps restraining. I never told her till she stopped and calmed down. "I saw you when I was at the rooftop. You were walking in the garden that has a very good view from where I was then saw you stopped in front of the roses there and just.. You looked very pretty there. I don't know why but like you looked very happy and free... So I thought if I buy you flowers, pink roses to be exact you would act like that. Act so calm and free. Act like or age instead of always acting very mature." Then I lowered my voice trying not to make her hear me. "Especially when it comes to Math and tutoring..." then I talked back on my normal voice. "So yea.. I'm just glad you liked them. You know I bought those with this kid that talks exactly like you! She talks with a lot of numbers on what she says. It was very cute. That lil Joohyun." 

She then turned to me with a very.. angry look on her face I must say. "Who did you say you bought these from?" She said lifting the flowers up to my face.

"Joohyun?" I said not knowing what she's talking about.

She then pulled me walking back to the route that we went. "That’s my freaking sister!!"

I grasped for air because we were almost running and she's really a fast runner I must say. "Your what?!!"

"My sister! I already told her to stop doing that it’s so late already and she's still out. Ugh."

And for the first time I saw a beautiful young lady turned into an angry dragon. A very beautiful angry dragon. "Wait what." I said stopping us from running.

"I'll explain you later. Let’s just go to her right now, please."

 

~~~

 

We found Joohyun sitting on the bench that Tiffany was sitting a while ago. She was holding these new batches of roses that she needs to sell. When Tiffany was about to run to her and probably burst her anger at her little sister I stopped her in time and just hugged her.

"Hey Tiff just calm down." I said running my hands on her back. "I'll talk to her, ok?" I heard her sighed as I pulled out from the hug.

"Alright." She said then I kissed her forehead. 

"Just stay here." I said walking away to her.

 

I purposely walked passed by Joohyun but I knew that she would call and stop me.

"Unnie!!" She called. I turned to her and gave her a smile.

"Joohyunah!" I called back walking to her and sitting beside her. "Whats up?" I asked.

She sighed. "I don't think I'd be able to sell these flowers for tonight."

I stared at her. "Where's your sister anyway? Or your parents? And why are they letting you stay out so late in the evening?" 

She then started fidgeting her fingers. 

"Joohyunah~ you know it’s dangerous for someone your age to stay out late selling flowers." I said as I took the flowers from her hand and gave her another $100. "Here." I said passing back the flowers to her. "Give it to your sister I know she'll love it." 

Joohyun then raised an eyebrow at me. "How can you say that?"

I just smiled at her and looked up at the stars. "Who wouldn't love it when someone you love gives you flowers? Roses especially."

I saw her nod at the corner of my eye. "What about you Unnie? what happened to your date?" 

"We did not really go cause she had emergency with her little sister. She heard from a friend that her sister is still out and she got really worried so we just decided to cancel it."

"Aww. Thats a shame and why would be the little sister be out at this time too?"

"Ask that to yourself." I said looking at the tree not too far from the bench where were sitting and saw Tiffany still watching us. 

"Anyway, I'll just go check her ok? You should go home to and apologise to our sister or do you want me to walk you home?"

"No Unnie its ok. I can take care of myself." 

I then took out my phone and passed it to her. "Call her."

She then started typing but stopped. "Unnie..." She said pointing at my phone. "Who is Pretty tutor?"

"Oh the tutor from my school. She's really pretty and she's the one I'm supposed to go on a date with." I said smiling innocently at her as if I din't know anything.

"But but THATS MY SISTER. OMAIGOSH YOURE DATING MY UNNIE?!!!!!!!" She said screaming at my face.
"What?!!" I screamed back at her.

She looked at my phone again. "You. Steph Unnie. Dating. YOU ARE SO DEAD UNNIE!!!" She said hitting my back over and over again.

"Yah!! that hurts not there!" I then saw Tiffany trying to walk towards us but I gestured so that she won’t continue. "YAH JOOHYUN CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN?!"

Finally, she stopped hitting me. "Go on."

"Look, I really like your sister. No, I more than like your sister. I love her Joohyun. I love your sister and no matter what I just want to see her happy and when I saw her with that dragon face when she knew you were out selling these I got so mad at myself too for saying her that. She was so worried about you and so was I. You know she was about to burst at you but I came here instead because I don't want to see her dragon face again and I don't want you two to fight because of what I did." I sighed. "Just please Joohyun. Listen to your sister. I may not know anything but one thing I know is she cares and loves you so much and I know you’re the same to her. Apologise to her for sneaking out please?"

She then started sobbing on my arm. "B-but U-u-unnie is always tired when she gets home so I thought if I start selling flowers again I'd be able to help her." She said sniffing.

"Shhh. You know one thing you can help her without making her worry?"

She shook her head.

"Study hard. Study very very hard and get a decent job then give your sister a lot of money for your apartment and other expenses. Sounds good?"

She nodded. "Unnie, can you call Steph Unnie for me? I want to apologise to her."

I smiled at her then shouted. "TIFFANY SOMEONE WANTS TO APOLOGISE TO YOU!!!!"

"What the.." I heard Joohyun say as she stares.at me weirdly but then Tiffany came out from behind the tree. She looked calmer that relieved me.

Joohyun then ran to her and sobbed at her as Tiffany shushed her little sister. 

"Steph Unnie I'm really sorry for sneaking out. I just wanted to help you because you always looked tired when I see you home and it makes me feel useless whenever I see you. I promise I would work very hard at school and get a job and have a lot of money so that we can have our own house and have a lot of food!!" She said still sobbing.

"There, there it’s ok. I just don't want you to get into accidents again. You know there are only us two left. We only have each other and I don't know what I would do if I lose you too. I love you so much Joohyun." She said kissing her little sister’s head.
"I love you too Unnie."

I then hugged both of them. "I love you too Tiffany-OOOF!!" I then felt like a huge bar of iron fell on my stomach. A pointy bar of iron. Also known as Joohyun's elbow. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!" I whined.

"I still haven't given you my blessing so just.." She then slapped my hand. "NO TOUCHING."

I pouted at Tiffany who is laughing her at me. "No touching, Jessie. No touching."

"But but buttttttttt~" I said crossing my arms.

Joohyun then glared at me. "But what?!"

"I helped you." I said pouting at the little girl too.

"And?"

"I helped you."

"No touching."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***
HELLERRRRRR!!!!! OMAIGOSH GUYS I WROTE THIS SINCE I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL TILL NOW WHICH IS 6:25 PM. I WROTE FOR 4 HOURS STRAIGHT. See how much I love you guys? but I procrastinated my homework tho. D; but whatever I can just do that later lol. anyways I love you all you know that right?? and I'm so thankful to have wonderful readers like you guys. So full of patience ♥♥♥♥♥ oh and wish me luck for my finals!

 

lovelovelove, 
Totoro♥