Puppy Love

1-4-3

"Are you mine yet?" I asked the beautiful lady beside me poking her shoulders as she does her homework.

But then she just glared at me. "If you keep bothering me I won't answer you." She said looking back to her book. "Aren't you supposed to review for English?"

I nodded. "Yeap."

"Then why are you not reading your notes?" She asked fixing her glasses.

I smiled at her. "I'd rather watch you do whatever you’re doing than review for that. It’s probably easy anyways."

She then scoffed. "Cocky." 

"What? I’m serious I never failed my English class, Miss Hwang." I said pouting at her.

But then she checked her watch and rushed fixing her stuff. "Shoot!"

"What?! WHY?!!" I jumped out of my chair.

"Shhh." Everyone shushed.

I lowered my head and whispered. "Where are you going?"  

"I need to pick up Joohyun before going to work. I'm going to be so late." She said running to the halls.

"Hey hey hey." I grabbed her hand stopping her. "I'll pick her up. You go to work then I'll baby sit her for you ok?"

"Are you sure? You know you two never get along right? I don’t want you to get bruises from her." She said worrying about what Joohyun is gunna do to me.

"Heh." I said smirking at her. "I see you’re worried about me but still we'll be fine. I promise you she'll like me." I said winking at her and interlocking her fingers with mine. "Let's go walk together to the gate." I said squeezing our hands softly.

 

As soon as we arrived at the gate we bid good byes but still didn’t let go of our hands.

"Bye." I said swinging our hands.

"Bye." She said. "Uhmm Jessie.."

"Hmm?" 

"She'll kick your leg if you’re late." She said trying to let go of my hand.

I finally let go but went closer to her face kissing her forehead. "Have fun ok?" I said smiling as my lips are still touching her forehead.

She nodded. "Don't let your eyes out of her. She’s a very clever girl."

"Yes boss." I said saluting as I waved my good bye.

 

 

"You’re late." Joohyun said throwing her bag at me.

I took her bag hanging it on my shoulder. "Chill kid." I said sitting beside her as she watch these group of boys playing soccer but it seems like one guy really caught her attention. "What's his name?"

She turned to me with her cheeks blushing. "W-what are you talking about?" She said pulling her bag back from me.

"Why don't you try confessing?" I suggested as she started hitting my arm.

"Idiot." 

"Hey hey look!!" I said pointing at them. "He's looking at you Joohyun!" 

She then finally stopped hitting me and looked at the boy who is smiling at her widely. 

I cleared my throat. "You should confess to him. He looks like he likes you too." 

Joohyun pouted. "It's because were friends."

"WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!" I said putting my arms at the back to lean. "Friend zoned already?"

"Shut up, idiot."

 

~~~

I sighed looking back at the kids playing. "I'm bored Joohyunah. Can we go see your sister yet?"

She shook her head and continued eating her ice cream. Yes an ice cream in a cold day.

"Who are we waiting for anyway?" I asked her poking her cheeks.

She sighed.

I knew who she is waiting for the moment she sighed. "Ahhh." I just said. "Hey look. I think they’re done. Do you need something from him?"

She shook her head again then started to turn bright pink. "Yah Joohyu-"

"Hi Seohyun." Her 'friend' greeted then bowed at me. "Hi Noona."

"Oh hi there cutie." I said ruffling his hair like we've known each other for a long time. He just gave me a smiled.

"Hi YongHwa." Joohyun said extremely blushing.

"Yah Joohyunah are you ok?" I asked her as she rummaged in her bag.

This YongHwa kid then raised his hand placing her palm on Joohyun's forehead and the other palm on his that made Joohyun almost faint. Yes she looks like she's gunna faint anytime soon. "Definitely not a fever." He said smiling at her again.

"Oh." I exclaimed getting their attention. "You guys want to buy food?" I suggested.

YongHwa scratched his head. "Noona, I would love to go but I can't unless.. I call her and tell her I’m going with you guys but I don't have a phone to call her." 

I saw Joohyun frown beside me.

I took out my phone from the pocket of my jacket. "Jjajjan!" I said excitedly. "Call your mom." 

He smiled cheekily at me as I turned back the smile.

 

~~~

We're at a 떡벆이(spicy rice cake) truck now eating 떡볶이, obviously and some 오뎅(fish cake).

"You guys just eat as much as you want I'm on table." I said happily watching these two kids eat deliciously.

"Oh Seohyun you have sauce on your chin." He said wiping Joohyun's chin while giggling. "I never knew you eat messily." He said charmingly smiling at her.

I shook my head and looked at the time. It's almost 6pm. "You guys finish the food I'll just call someone ok?"

They both nodded and continued whatever they’re doing.

 

-Hey
-Where are you and my sister?
-Yea... hi to me too.
-Hi. Now tell me why you guys didn’t go here at the cafe.
-Were eating with her friend. A guy friend.
-A WHAT?!
-Baby chill. They’re just friends apparently but I bet they like each other.
-*sigh*
-Come over here it's my treat.
-Alright. I'll be there as soon as I finish changing.
-I'll see you.

 

"Did you call Unnie?" Joohyun asked as YongHwa looked at her confused.

I nodded.

"You have another sister? I thought there-s only two of you?" YongHwa asked.

I sat back on my seat and explained. "Ahhh I'm Joohyun's sister's girl-YAAAAAH!!" I screamed jumping off my seat. "YAH YOU VIOLENT KID!"

"She's my sisters friend and she baby sits me whenever my sisters at work." Joohyun explained to the YongHwa who is now laughing hysterically at me.

"I am not your sister’s friend I'm her..." But once again she interrupted me giving me the coldest look.

"Her what?" She said giving me a death glare.

"Joohyunah~" Just in time. I sighed smiling at Tiffany like a kid.

"Oh Unnie." Joohyun said moving closer to Yonghwa to give Tiffany space to seat as I cleared my throat.

Tiffany then gave me a what’s-wrong-with-you look. I pointed her sister and YongHwa beside her with my pouted lips and winked. 

"Oh hi." She suddenly said to YongHwa.

YongHwa bowed a little blushing at Tiffany. "Hello Noona."

"Are you Joohyun's friend?" She asked.

He nodded. "Ah.. yeah." He said scratching his head lightly and awkwardly smiling.

"Unnie, YongHwa, YongHwa my real Unnie, Tiffany." Joohyun introduces.

I pouted clinging to Tiffany. "How come she's not as nice to me when I'm like the nicest to her?"

"I don’t like you. That’s why." She said continuing her food.


Looks like I'm going to need to court two people~
I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~
guess what guys. I got a perfect score on the first part of my exam today!! wootwoot *pedo dance* now I just need to think of bio. I'll prolly review tomorrow morning or whatever. I prolly won’t even review xD not that I'm smart just.. lazy yknow. Anywaysssss I see a lot of people liked the past chapter eh? I'm very glad cause I did liked that update ㅋㅋㅋ but for some reason someone took back their upvote :c *sigh* oh well I can't really do anything about that but thank you for all the subscribers, commenters and upvoters ♥♥♥♥♥
upvote upvote you guys ok?? heheheheheheeeeeeeee oh comment toooo don't be shy and a silent reader I don't eat dont worry heh. or do i? *smirks* just keedeeeeeeng xD anyways this is getting too long so I just hope you guys like this update♥

 

 

 

xoxoxoxxx,
Totoro/Yanna♥

 

asjfkjashfkashfsjdkhflkjsfakkhklfhdksana 105 subscribers already <333333 thank you soo muchoooo