Never

1-4-3

A/N: HIIIIIII!!! Yes yes I'm still alive guys. Sorry for going in a hiatus without a warning or a note ;____; blame school and my laziness lol but don't worry guys I'm here now just now cause its exam week next week so I might take long to update again. Sorry in advance ;~~~;

PG-13 guys PG-13

 

Tiffany woke up alone in bed. Rolling to her side, she stood up and walked to the bathroom looking for Jessica. "Jess? Are you in there?" She slid the glass door open but found it empty. Tiffany then walked to the living room finding JooHyun in the fort alone. She walked to the fort and smiled at her sister who has drool on the corner of her lips then placed a blanket over her body. "Krystal?" She called walking to the kitchen.


Krystal was eating a bag of baby carrots with hummus beside her. "Morning Unnie." She smiled at Tiffany patting the chair beside her. "Want some?" She said passing the bag of carrots. 


Tiffany waved her hand and stood from the chair walking to the fridge. "Hey, where's your sister?" She asked grabbing something from the fridge.


"I think she went to buy something for Grandpa." 


Tiffany almost stumbled when she was walking towards the sink to prepare a proper breakfast when she heard the word 'grandpa'. "Grandpa?" She asked as she washed the ingredients for her fried rice. 


Krystal nodded. "hmm.. You know him?"


Tiffany shook her head. Yesknow himknow that he's scary and strict and all. "I only heard that he lives in the USA. He's here for vacation?" She asked worrying about Jessica what might happen if he knew about Jessica and her.


Krystal placed the carrots and hummus back in the refrigerator. "Honestly? I don't think so. Mom said he's looking for Unnie and that probably means he's here for business."


Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is he looking for her if its business?" 


Krystal looked at Tiffany. "Wait. Jess haven't told you that she's going to be the heir of our company in the States?" 


"Woah what? She's going to be heir? Like she would own a company at this age? Are you serious?" Jessica always shock her with her wealthiness. First, her own apartment. Her own car. Unlimited money and now she's going to have her own company?


Krystal shrugged her shoulders. "Yes, its called being a Jung, Unnie." 


Right at that time Jessica came in with a two paper bags in her hands. Krystal walked to her sister taking the bags and whispered on her ear, "Go talk to her." Jessica just looked at her in confusion but nodded. 


Jessica smiled instantly after seeing Tiffany's back who is by the stove cooking. "Good Morning, Angel." Jess said kissing her nape as she circled her arms around her waist. 


"Where were you?" Tiffany asked as she put the spices on her fried rice. "I woke up and you weren't there anymore."


Jessica knew that Tiffany was already pouting cause that's what she always does when she complains to her. She took held of Tiffany's shoulders as she turned her to face her and kissed her on the lips. "Sorry, I was going to leave a note but I thought I'd finish fast but I didn't." She pouted mocking Tiffany then grinned like a child. "There was already a long line when I was ready to check out." 


Tiffany sighed and turned her back to Jessica. "I heard-" Before she could even talk Jessica started explaining her what are the thing that might happen between them.


"I might be away for few weeks. Grandpa is here and that means he's going to talk about business for the whole time he'll be here and as the oldest grandchild its my responsibility to learn from him and follow him around." She said walking away from Tiffany. "You probably heard from Krystal why he's here." She said as Tiffany nodded, placing the food on a plate. "I'm sorry." 


Tiffany shook her head when Jessica was walking towards her. "Don't be. You didn't do anything." She smiled lightly. "I'll wake up JooHyun so she can prepare to leave with me."


Jessica sighed like she was defeated. She couldn't do anything but leave the person she loves for the person who made her live a life like this. "Alright."


All of them ate quietly until JooHyun and Tiffany left Jessica's apartment. Jessica felt so bad for some reason. She felt like she's doing  something wrong but can't figure what was it. What was it that's bothering her so much?

 

~Krystal's POV


Jessica and her girlfriend were the only ones eating at the dining table while JooHyun and I ate in front of the television watching this show from Disney channel that she surprisingly understood. Anyway I told JooHyun to sit with me because I'm lonely but the real reason is I wanted both of them, Jessica and Tiffany Unnie, to talk about their relationship. I don't even think they're girlfriends tho they act like one. Are they just dealing? 
Right when Jessica got back up in the apartment after dropping JooHyun and Tiffany Unnie she walked towards me and slouched beside me on the couch. 


"What happened?" I asked her as she took the ice cream tub from my hand.


She looked at me raising the spoon we're using and said, "Am I doing something wrong?"


I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."


She sighed heavily and throwing herself on the couch.


After getting bored from watching all the cartoons on the television I just turned it off and took a magazine sitting on the coffee table. I took a seat on a different chair because Jessica was already lying on the small couch we were sharing and started playing songs and sang along with it.
"Oohhhhh I'm in loveeeeee~~" I sang to one of my favourite R.AD songs. When Jess suddenly sat up straight when the song was almost ending.


"I'm in love." She said quietly. She stood up and faced me. "Krystal, I'm so ing in love with her!! I can't do this. I can't leave her." She shouted like a crazy woman down the road.


I smiled softly. "I knew that. But what worries me is grandpa. He doesn't even know you're gay. And he's been telling you since we were young that you are going to be the heir." I sighed when I saw her bright smile turn upside down. "Just think about your decision thoroughly."


She sat back down on the couch then lie down on her stomach shouting against the pillow. " IT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE OLDEST ONE?!! UGGGGGGHHH!!!!" 


I sat beside her. "Are you guys together?" I asked caressing her hair. 


She lift her head and shook it lightly. "I've asked her but I haven't gotten any answer. A straight answer at least." 


I pulled her to sit down and held her collar with both of my hands. "Go get her then you ing idiot. If you don't want to lose her prematurely go ing get her now."


She looked at me with her eyes widened. "Jesus. Language baby sister." She said taking my hands of her.


I sighed. "Sorry its just-" then a knock interrupted us.


"Get it." She said going back to her position when she shouted. 


I stood up and opened the door. There was the love of her life standing with her eyes swollen holding to her baby sisters hand. 


I smiled at JooHyun as she did too. She let go of her sisters hand as I took he other hand. "We'll go get snacks at the convenience store." I said kissing Tiffany's cheek. "Stop crying now Unnie." I said wiping her eyes with my thumb. "You'll be fine."

 

~Jessica's POV


"Sica" someone called while I was lying on the couch. I sat up and turned my head to the soft whimpers. It was her. Her eyes were swollen. Her lips and nose looked like they were stained with over ripped tomato. She's been crying. 


I ran to her hugging her tightly in my arms as she started crying louder.


"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She cried out to me.


I sighed kissing her forehead. "Hey," I tucked her hair behind her ear. "What did I tell you when you cry?" I said hugging her tighter.


I sat her on the couch and got a glass of water from the kitchen. I sat beside her and gave her the water. As she drank I slowly caressed her back. "Why are you crying?" I whispered. "Don't ever cry like that again." I held her hand. "It hurts me seeing you cry because of me." I confessed honestly. 


She looked at me with her puffy eyes and held my cheek with her warm hands as I closed my eyes from the affectionate touch. I felt her breath slowly nearing me. I didn't open my eyes and anticipated what she was going to do. 


Her lips brushed against mine as she whispered. "143." Then she kissed my lips lightly.

 

An explosion of total peace and serenity overwhelmed them both. The true meaning of life, the love, and the utter wonder on both of their faces, hoping this night would never end. Knowing that for both of them, this may be the last time to prove there melancholy love, so strong, so deep, and yet so sad to never want to let go of each other, to the meaning of life. 

 

****

Tiffany slid her hand around Jessica's neck pulling her deeper to the kiss. 


"Mmm.." She whimper as a drop of tear fell down in between their faces.


Jessica broke out from the kiss looking at Tiffany who was tearing up again. She smiled softly and kissed her eyes and once they were closed, she kissed her soft plum lips depending her future in it. Slowly, she pushed Tiffany on the couch as she land on her stomach. Tiffany's hand automatically slipped inside Jessica's pulling her shirt up gently. She stopped in the middle and traced Jessica's spine.

Jessica hid her head on the crook of her neck breathing heavily. "I can't let go of you." She whispered. "Not right now. Not ever." She looked into Tiffany's eyes caressing her lips with her thumb. "I love you Tiffany. I'm in love with you. I am so deeply in love with you. I've loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you." She cried her heart out hugging Tiffany tightly. "Please don't let go of me whatever happens." She sobbed.


Tiffany lifted Jessica's head and smiled warmly at the girl. "Never." She kissed her lips sliding her hands inside her shirt again, grabbing the hem of it, pulling it off. She places soft kissed on Jessica's shoulders and collar bone. "Let's go to your room." She whispered. Jessica hugged Tiffany as the brunette girl lift her, lips not leaving each other and clashing passionately. "God." She moaned removing her own clothes.


Tiffany lightly lie Jessica down on the bed climbing on top of her. "Promise me one thing." She said to the blonde girl who was looking at her with her big lustful eyes. "Only look at me like that." 


Jessica smiled at Tiffany as the space between them closed hugging and kissing each other with everything they have. 


Those numbers. Whatever they meant Jessica knew that it was a good thing. She knew those numbers will be her lucky number. They were a good number. They meant good to her at least. And now all she has to prepare is the family dinner with her grandpa.

 
 
 
 

~~~~~
Please tell me you're not mad at me for leaving you hanging ;_____; I'm really sorry guys but schools ending soon and I promise I'll try to update again then if I don't get busy with my summer activities ;~; I hope you liked this chapter ;____;