Date?

1-4-3

A/N because cutest bae put me in a good mood I decided to write this hoping it'll turn fluff :"3 Anyways enjoyy~♡

 

Tiffany and I are on our way to the cafe from the Math sessions we had. Luckily, Juhyun decided to go over to her friend's house before going home so that her sister and I can spend time I guess? heh.

I felt Tiffany held my hand tighter as we walk through the dim lighted street. I smiled at her as I fixed her scarf and drowned her even more with it. "Cutie." I muffled under my scarf.

"Why do you always call me cute, Jess?" She asked as we turn to the street where the cafe is.

I just looked up not bothering the snow falling on my face and just shrugged.

"By the way, I haven't seen Hyoyeon in a while.. Is she ok?" She asked.

"Ah.. She's fine but they're out of the country at the moment. If I'm not mistaken she's going home this weekend." I said as we went inside the coffee shop.

 

"Hey Jessie!!" Hara greeted excitedly. I've always thought that this kid likes me cause she always shout with this high-pitched voice or blush whenever she sees me. Good thing Tiffany here doesn't mind when Hara clings on me.

I smiled back at the barbie-looking waitress here at the cafe/friend of my 'soon-to-be' girlfriend. "Hey Hara, how’s work so far?" 

"Not bad since he snow out is quite hard. People probably just chose to stay home." 

I just nodded at her as Tiffany shouted at her to get back to work.

"Meanie." I chuckled as I sipped my usual latte.

 

~~~
It's been exactly three hours since Tiffany's shift started and I've already moved on the counter near her because a lot of costumers were coming in and needed table.

"Aren't you bored waiting for hours for me? You know you don't need to do this right?" Tiffany asked as she makes the orders.

I shook my head. "I'd rather watch you whole night than slouch on my couch. It's more boring. At least here you talk to me or Hara or some random girl or guy." I said resting my chin on my hand as I carefully watch her make designs on the coffee. I smiled on the sight. What are you doing to me, Hwang Tiffany? 

"What are you looking at?" Tiffany asked but didn't bother looking at me.

I chuckled softly. "Nothing." 

"You seriously creep me out sometimes, Ms. Jung." She said shaking her head.

"What did I do?!" I said pouting at her.

She finished the last order she did and gave it to the costumer as she walked to me placing her hands on the counter and leaning closer to my face. "A lot." She whispered teasingly blowing my pouting lips.

"Tch. You keep telling me a lot when you can't even name one." I sulked.

"Jessicute." She said pinching my left cheek.

"Another nickname?" 

She just nodded as she left me for the end of her shift.

 

~~~
"Hey Tiff.. uhmm.." I stuttered as we walk to Juhyun's friend's house.

"Hmm?" She said letting go of my hand and linking arms with me as I felt my heart trying to jump out of my chest. Tiffany? She’s never clingy to me. Or to anyone I suppose but whenever she does it just.. It makes me feel something I've never felt for anyone. I feel like holding something so vulnerable when she does it. Is it because I care a lot for her? Is it because I really like her? or is it both? I inhaled deeply and exhaled relaxing my whole body.

"Do you want to go on a date?" I asked innocently. "L-like a proper one." I asked starting to feel tensed for some reason. Another thing I wonder.. I've never acted this shy or tensed up just asking someone to go on a date with me. Usually, I feel rather confident.

I heard her chuckled softly. "What's so funny?" I asked pulling my scarf to reveal my whole face as she did too trying to mock me.

"Why are you stuttering?" She asked now giggling.

"I-I'm not!" I said trying to talk properly. "Ksjdndjsnsjxugh." I said starting to feel frustrated because of myself.

I then felt something warm and soft placed on my cheek. She.. SHE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK. FOR THE FRWALING FIRST TIME SHE KISSED MY CHEEK. I felt my cheeks grew warm which intends that I'm already blushing. Well is it my fault that I we never kissed since forever? We the only time we really kissed was at the library then from time to time I would kiss her on the cheek or forehead but I never got a kiss from her. 

"Let's go then." She said grasping my hand as we walk on the opposite direction. 

"I have an idea!" She just blurted out when we were about to take the bus. "You’re house isn't far from here, isn’t it?" She said excitedly.

I just nodded not knowing what she's planning.

"Let's go to your house." She said dragging me to the wrong way as I stopped her.

I pointed at the opposite direction and said, "It's that way." 

"Oh." She said growing redder.

"Yea." I just said smiling at her. "You’re cute." 

She then hid under her scarf and heard her whispered. "You think everything I do is cute."

"It is tho." I said putting one arm around her waist as we walk to my apartment.

I felt her stopped for a second then asked her, "What's wrong?"

"What do you have in your fridge?" She asked while thinking of something else.

I shrugged. "Not much. Probably some fruit, juice, eggs, some meat and milk." I said trying to remember when was the last time I went grocery shopping.

"Okay, the other way. Let's go get groceries first."

"What? Ahh.." I chuckled softly as she dragged me on the other way again. "So this is your plan~" I said placing her hand that's entwined with mine on my lips. "Sweet." I smiled as I catch her walking pace.

 

~~~

Tiffany was running all over the place while I hold the cart for her. "Hey baby can't you slow down a bit?" I said running out of breath because we’ve been here at the mart for almost an hour just walking and walking and walking.

"What else do you need in your apartment?" She asked looking through our cart full of groceries.

I went to her as she looks through the meat section. "Baby look at me." I said lifting her chin to look at me. "It’s ok. This is enough for me, but thank you for worrying I'll starve to death." I said kissing her cheek softly as she sighs.

"Sorry.. I've always hated having an empty fridge especially that you don't even have any vegetable in your house."

I patted her back. "It's okay. At least I know now that you really care for me." I said smiling as we walk to the counter.

"I always have." She mumbled but didn't say anything anymore.

 

"Hey, can you call us a taxi while I get these?" I said snaking an arm around her waist and placing my chin in her shoulder.

"Alright." She said leaving me.

 

~~~
"Why don't we pass by your sister? Pick her up and then you two have a dinner at my house?" I said worrying about Juhyun. It's almost past 7 now and we still haven't picked her up. 

She just nodded as she rest her head on the window.

"Tired?" I said pulling her closer to just rest her head on my shoulder.

"A little." She said yawning.

"Were here." The taxi driver then said.

"Ahjussi can you just wait for a second I'll just pick up someone." I asked.

"Alright." He said politely.

 

"Well someone looks tired like her sister." I said making Juhyun rest on my lap.

"Shut up idiot." She said in a low tone voice. Heol. Another supposed to be date turned into family date. I sighed looking at the two sisters resting on me and smiled. "Well this isn't too bad either."

 

~~~


I woke up with something warm clinging on me. I opened my eyes and smiled on what I saw. It was Tiffany. Tiffany and Juhyun had spent the night on my apartment since they were both tired. Technically Tiffany is in the other bedroom with Juhyun but for some reason she just walked in my room sleeping beside me and hugging me as if I'm a huge plushie. I hugged her back wanting more of the warmth she's giving me.

I felt her move a bit as I hug her closer then heard a groan a second after.

"Good morning baby~" I said placing a peck on her forehead.

"Good morning~" She said in a hoarse voice snuggling closer to me. 

I smiled at her and hugged her tighter as we hid our bodies on the warm blanket over us. Then...

 

"UNNIE!!!!" The 'boss' yelled fully waking up Tiffany.

"Dang it why is she so loud." I said as Tiffany sits up and leaves me. "Hey Tiffany!" I called.

No answer.

I went to walk to the kitchen behind her as we both saw Juhyun rummaging in the fridge. 

"Where's the cereal?" She asked her Unnie with a bowl on a hand. 

"Really?" I asked not believing what she just did for cereal.

I saw her raise an eyebrow at me. "I'm hungry. Give me cereal." She said tugging my shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***
YES FINALLY DONE!! MDJDNCKDNRJENFDJDK was it fluffy enough? well I just hope you guys still enjoyed it even tho its not fluffy enough.
Dedicating this to the cutest bae. You know who you are *wink wink* Thank you for making me the luckiest person and always making me smile and making dark life so much brighter. Would never exchange you with anything in the world ♥♥ :3 anyways thank you for a the upvoters and subscribers and commenters too♥♥♥♥
bye byeee~~~~

 

 

xoxox,
Yanna