I have no time for you.

1-4-3

I removed my backpack and put it on the table then sat down on one of the stools. "Waiting for you." I said resting my head on my palm while looking at her in the eyes.

"And why is that?" She said raising an eyebrow at me. Which was really cute.

I grinned at her. "Just hurry up and clean."

"Excuse me, Miss you can't stay here inside were already closed." Her co-worker said.

I smiled at her cheekily as she blushed. "I'm just waiting for my friend there." I said walking to her and pointing at Tiffany who is focused on cleaning now.

I held her chin with my thumb and lift her face up to look at me. "Can I stay her till she finishes?" She blushed from the touch and gaze I gave her. Then there's my subconscious laughing hysterically because of the girl.

She nodded softly, still blushing.

I caressed her cheek. "Thank you-"

"Hara." She said shyly.

I smiled again. "Thank you, Hara."

 

About few minutes later a middle aged lady came out and asked me to leave. I think it was their manager so I left and just waited outside.

"Jeez. Where is that girl?!" I said glancing at my watch. Its already 9pm and its farking cold outside. I glanced at the window and saw her walking out to the door with her bag.

I walked to her. "Finally." 

 

She looked at me with her eyes widened. "What the?!! Why are you still here?!"

I smiled at her. "I told you I'll wait for you."

She walked to me caressing my arms. "Its so cold out and you still stayed. Are you dumb?!" She scolded.

I grinned wider. "It's nice knowing that you care." I said holding her hands. Soft warm hands. And placed them on my freezing cheeks.

Tiffany looked at me as I put her hands on my cheek then flustered pink.

"They're warm." I said acting cute at her.

She blushed brighter and pulled her hands from me. "I need to get home."

"Okay! Let’s go!" I said clinging to her.

 

She stopped from walking and looked at me and my arm that is tangled with hers.

She pulled out her arm from my clinging and said, "No. I go," she then poked my forehead and continued "You don't follow me."

 

"But I wanna walk you home." I said pulling her arms again.

I heard her sigh. "Sica, I have no time for you. I need to go home and do all my school works.

Damn, that hurt.

"Okay." I said walking far from her.

 

You'll like me back. Sooner or later.

 

 

~~~~~

The next day I came to my Math class earlier knowig that Tiffany would be there.
I sat on my chair, took out my books and notebook. I was all ready when I heard the knob turn.

 

Aish! It was Hyoyeon. ><

 

"Oh Hi there Ms. Early Bird." Hyoyeon teased.

I closed the book that i was supposed to read and sat on my table. "You know where Tiffany sits?" I asked.

She pointed at the chair near the door at the back where the trash can is at too.

"Near the trash can?! Seriously?"

She nodded and sat on the chair all the way the other end of the classroom.

"Who sits beside you?" I asked getting ready to move beside Tiffany.

"Park Min Young."

"Min young? As in MinYoung unnie?!!"

Ok I didn't see that coming.

She nodded. "Why? Are you gunna make her sit there so Tiffany can sit beside you?" She said grinning.

I walked to her and put an arm around her shoulder. "You really are my friend."

I walked out and took out me phone. "I'll just tell Unnie to come to class a little early so she can take Tiffany's seat." I said winking at my bestfriend.

 

Minutes passed Minyoung Unnie finally came.

"Unnie!!!" I said running to her and giving her a big hug. Minyoung unnie is a really close unnie to me. She's the one I used to study with almost every day.

"Unnie how come I never seen you here?"

She ruffled my hair. "Probably because you never take out your earphones and look at your surroundings."

I pouted at her. "Anyways, the seat is over there." I said pointing Tiffany's seat.

"You owe me one." She said pinching my nose then I saw someone familiar walking on the hallways.

It was Tiffany with her books again. I ran up to her books.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully as her cute cheekbones turned pink.

She tried taking back her books from me. "It’s okay Jessica. I can carry them."

I then ran towards our room and stopped at the doorway. The room was already full except for my seat and 

the one next to it then saw Minyoung unnie resting her head like shes sleeping.

She ran after me and stopped beside me. "Is she sleeping?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I guess. Try poking her."

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Ugh stop that you look like a puppy makes me wanna kiss you ><

"I'm not that bad. She looks tired just let her."

"Then where are you gunna sit?" I asked.

She pointed at the chair beside me. "Seems like no one’s sitting there yet."

I nodded and walked there to put her heavy as hell books on the table. I sat on my chair as she looked at me 

while I get my stuff from my bag.

"You sit here?" She pointed at the chair beside me.
I shook me head. "Uhh.. no. I sit here." I said pointing my seat.

"Yea, that’s what I meant." She said moving her chair far from me and sat on it.

I shrugged as Mr. Yoon came to class. I don't know if she sees me staring at her cause she is too focus on what Mr. Yoon is saying.

 

I stared at her. "You're pretty.. no, you're beautiful." I said grinning at her.

She turned to me and fixed her glasses. "Talking to me?" 

"Err, I guess?" I smiled like a kid.

She blushed pink and turned to her notes again. I smiled at the sight.

 

Look at this cutie. :3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

I got a huge headache T^T 

You guys enjoy this as I wait for someone so I can sleep @.@

Bye bye~~<3

xoxoxo

Totoro