Chapter 5

Just the right song

You think about what you said to Key yesterday, should I do it? You don't seem confident with yourself and you swivel aroung on your chair. ______ concentrate! You don't have time to worry about others... just worry about you and your new album. You sigh and close your eyes. The door opens and your manager enters.

"Oh! _________-sshi nice and early, great! You can go down to the recording room... Wait there till the coach comes..." he said smiling. You nod and head off.

You open the door and hear singing, it was amazing. You walk slowly into the room. No one was there but you could still hear the singing, you go in more and you see Jonghyun. His eyes closed he sang like an angel. You couoldn't breathe for ages, he was so handsome plus his voice was sweeping you off your feet. He stops singing and looks up to see you and smiles, you start going red in the face as he waves.

"___________-ah!" he called and beckoned you inside. You go in and Jonghyun takes his headphones off.

"Jonghyun-oppa... I didn't know you were here... I mean I was supposed to come here for practice..." Your heart beat quickens as you walk towards him.

"Oh yeah I know about that, I was going to leave soon..." he trails off, looking thoughtfully at you. You felt uncomfortable as he continued to stare a you, "Hey, this is a great opportunity for me to hear your singing!"

"HEH?!" you exclaim taking steps back in shock.

"Aww c'mon! Just a few lines,"

"Wait a second, I can't do it!" you exclaimed running across to the other side of the room.

"Please? pretty please?" Jonghyun chased you and it turned into a game. You both laughed as you tried to dodge him. There were many instruments around such as drums and electric guitars. It was hard to dodge. I might trip on something you thought as you continued to run, and just as you thought your foot caught on a wire.

"Ah!" You start falling when you feel someone grabbing your wrist and pulling you up. You open your eyes and see Jonghyun right in your face, his hand around your waist and other hand holding yours in a sort of waltz position. you and Jonghyun don't move for a second. Jonghyuyn stares at you and starts going red, You could feel your heart beat going crazy and you immediately look away.

"S..Sorry!" you exclaimed and wriggled free. Jonghyun coughs and brushes himself off, he was flushed.

"No..No problem.." he stammered as the doors open and your coach comes in.

"Good! ________-sshi you're early!"

You smile but don't pay attention to him. You look as Jonghyun leaves shutting the door behind him.

Jonghyun's POV

Crap! She's so pretty, what the hell! Her eyes were so wide... and so pretty... she was so close! No! Jonghyun! Don't think that........... was I too forward?

I bump into Taemin,

"Oh! Jonghyun! Where were you yesterday? Key got in a huge fight with Minho again..."

"Oh I was practicing... sorry..." My mind wasn't on that though it was on __________.

"Taemin... what do you think of _________?" I asked.

"Me? I think of her as a nice dongsaeng!" he said smiling childishly.

I look away, I should think of her as a dongsaeng, nothing more nothing less. But I kept on being reminded of that moment... she was so pretty....

"Why Jonghyun... do you like her?" Taemin asked smiling evilly.

"No way! I think of her as a dongsaeng too!" I exclaimed trying to sound as confident as possible.

"Okay~ if you say so~ you believe me, liking her will be harder than you think~" Taemin chorused as he turned to leave, "By the way we have sushi for lunch today~"