Chapter 14

Just the right song

You'd think loving someone was easy... well I learnt today that it isn't....

You sighed and opened your eyes. Another day... You blushed and thought about Jonghyun. What the hell had happened? You shook your head. Why had he kissed you... "I want to be your special person?" You thought hard but it just made your head hurt. YOu headed outside and walked towards the building. You entered the building and saw Key. Maybe I can relax and talk to him about everything you thought, you felt glad you knew Key.

"Key!"

He doesn't respond. You run up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and glares at you.

"Stay away from me..." he growls.

"Key... what's wrong? What happened?"

He looked to the ground, a hurt expression on his face.

"You... I..." He took one last sharp look at me before walking off.

I felt a pain in my chest. What was wrong with Key? I didn't realise that Jonghyun had walked up to me.

"_________-ah...____________-ah...."

"Hi..." I muttered still looking at Key walk off.

"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked confused.

"Sorry oppa I need to go..." You walk around Jonghyun and run after Key. You needed to talk to him. What was wrong with him?

"Yah! Key! Yah!" You caught up and grabbed his hand.

He turned around and frowned when he saw you.

"What?" he mumbled looking away.

"What's wrong? DId I do something? Remember? we can tell each other these things..." you said looking worriedly at him.

"I saw yesterday what happened ___________... Liked it did you?" he said harshly.

"Heh? What do you mean Key?"

"Stop acting as if you don't know... You're all lovey-dovey with Jonghyun... I don't get what's so great about him..."

You started feeling angry... for no reason.. You started retorting back at him.

"Well, he can do heaps of things that you can't you know that?! Like make me happy!" you shout. You immediately cover your mouth.

He glares at you, hurt,"Right... then stick to him..." he turns and walks away. You try to call him but a stone stuck on your throat. You wanted to call his name but it didn't come out. Tears formed in your eyes. Why were there tears? You fell to the ground sobbing, why were you crying? Why was it so painful? Suddenly you feel an arm around you.

"Jonghyun oppa..."

Jonghyun looked at you worriedly,"What's wrong?! DId something happen?"

You shook your head, still crying. What had you done.... Suddenly his hand pushed your head onto his shoulder.

"You can lean on me ________ I told you yesterday didn't I.... I want to be your special person..."

You start crying more and you bury your face into his shoulder.

"... I love you ___________... I will never let anyone else have you..., look at me.. and me only..."

You started believing in him... You wanted to believe in Jonghyun. You didn't want to get hurt anymore...

Key's POV

Why was it that the only girl I liked... liked someone else... I had finally opened my heart and it was broken in half again. I shook my head. It was so painful, it was a dull pain but it was continous... I wanted it to go away. I felt bad leaving _________ crying... but I felt more hurt than ever.

I looked hard at the ground as I was walking and bumped into Taemin.

"Taemin..."

"Oh~!... Hey what's up?" Taemin saw my expression and turned serious.

I felt a pang in my chest, usually ________ would give me some counselling.. help me out...

"H..Hey... could you help me?" I stammered.

Taemin nods slowly.

"I... I have someone I like... but I saw something... I saw her kissing someone else... I... I don't know what to do..."

I looked sheepishly to the ground.

"Key... Think... are you sure she likes that guy? Ask her Key... if you really love her then you would appreciate her point of veiw..."

Key's eyes widened. It had dawned to him. She'd always listened to him... now it was his turn. He turned around and ran back, "Thanks Taemin!" he shouted.

Taemin just looked at Key shocked. Number one: Key was in love. Number two: Key had thanked him.

Things were changing rapidly.