Chapter 10

Just the right song

Minho POV

I started walking down the stairs thinking about random things like what I should buy for lunch today. I look up to see ________ walking up. I lift my hand up to say hi, when she swung around. I saw Key glaring at her, and _________ trying to make him let go. I felt a pang of anger and I took one step forward. Key dragged __________ away behind the building. Should I follow? Should I? It's not supposed to be my business... but it sure felt like my business.... I furrow my eyebrows. I might just ignore it... I start continue walking down until I swerved around and walked towards where Key and ________ had walked off to. I hear _________ talking softly... what was going on? I look around to see both of them hoding each other's hand... well not holding but pinky promising... but still I felt a bad feeling inside and I called out.

"Hey _________-ah!"

She turns around and looks unusually red. I feel a pang in my chest and I cover it with a smile, "Your manager was looking for you,"

She thanks me and runs off. My face falls when I turn to Key.

"What was going on..." I growl walking towards Key who was still facing the wall, looking down.

"None of your business..." he muttered still not moving.

"It happens to be my business..." not I thought as I glared at Key.

"Nothing happened..."

"You were promising something,"

"It was between me and __________, you're not included..."

I felt anger bubbling inside and I look away, I had no answers for him. He started walking past when I grabbed his arm.

"Don't... Key, Don't hurt her..." I said not looking at Key. Key pulled his arm out of my hand and walked away. I just had a nagging feeling that something bad was going to happen....

Key's POV

My heartbeat still needed to calm down as I turned the corner away from Minho... I felt blank inside, I didn't know if it was the right thing to do when I promised her that.

"Key, don't hurt her."

Minho's words rang through my head and I tried to shake it out. I was confused, I was confused what I should do... I didn't want to hurt her too... and I think I was already falling for her....

Your POV

You run up the stairs towards the building and run in. You go up to the receptionist who was daydreaming.

"Unnie! Did you see my manager? Minho told me he was looking for me..."

"He didn't come to work today... I thought you weren't supposed to come either?"

You look at her for a moment, did that mean Minho had just lied to her? Why? Was it to drive her away from Key? But why? You ponder on this while you walk out. You bump into Onew who was running out.

"________-ah!"

You blush and remember how rude you were to him before. You feel really bad inside.

"I'm sorry..." You begin looking away.

"No! No! it's okay, so long as you're okay..."

You look at him, he seemed really worried about you and you smile. He blushes bright red and looks to the ground.

"Thanks Onew-oppa!" You exclaimed as you ran out. You smile and look up at the blue sky. You htink to yourself as you ran down the stairs... I like any kind of Shinee..