Chapter 15

Just the right song

Key's POV

I ran as fast as I could back and swerved at a corner when I saw it. Jonghyun was kneeling down and hugging ________ who was crying. I felt anger bubble up inside me and I stomped towards them. I hauled ________ out of his hands.

"Key..." she looked up at me with teary eyes.

"You... stay away from her..." I growled glaring at him.

"... Why are you even concerned?" Jonghyun asked as he stood up.

"Because...Because.." I had the words... they just weren't coming out...

"And anyway, weren't you the one who made her cry? I suggest you leave her alone..." Jonghyun said glaring at me,"You'll only cause pain to her... like you did to her just then."

I froze, he was right in a way... he did always give her pain and hurt... I loosened my grip on __________. But then ________ was the only one who understood me... I needed her, more that Jonghyun did. I glared at Jonghyun. Okay I had to say this, I thought to myself as I took a deep breath.

"I'm concerned Jonghyun... because I love her..."

There was a long pause. I heard _________ hiccup.

"Key... what... I don't get..." she began, looking at the ground confused and rubbing her eyes.

"________ the only reason I was mad at you was because I was jealous..." I look away flushing. She looks up at me shocked. I look away. Now she must think I'm a real dork... I take a glance at Jonghyun who was frozen to the spot.

Suddenly I hear _________ say,"I'm sorry...."

Your POV

You look to the ground, your heart beating a mile per minute. Key just said he loved you... you didn't know it but... the reason you cried was because he left you. You cared for him more than you had thought. You looked up at Key.

"I'm sorry....."

Key looks at you shocked and Jonghyun had a hint of joy.

"I'm sorry... Jonghyun-oppa..." You began turning around and facing Jonghyun who looks at you shocked.

"What...? I don't get..."

"I care for Key more than you can imagine... I'm sorry but I don't think I like you the same way you like me..."

You turn around to face Key who was going red at a quick pace.

"Key... could you give me some time?"

"Hah?" he looks at you confused.

"I... I'm not sure about my feelings yet..." you look to the ground going red in the face. He coughs a few times before nodding.

"O...Okay..." he scratches the back of his head.

"Ah~" Jonghyun sighed looking away.

You and Key look up at him. He looks to the ground.

"And I really thought I had found my true soulmate..." he takes a sharp glance at Key before walking towards ________,"You do know... I'm never giving up on you..." he whispered smiling. He then wlaked off leaving you uncomfortable. You seriously had no serious feelings for him you thought to yourself as you watched him walk away. The feelings were so different when Key was walking away... maybe you did....

You shook your head growing red in the face. Key reached his hand out about to talk to you when...

"_________-ah!" You swivel around to see Minho running towards you.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday yesterday?!" he exclaimed looking hurt.

"I'm so sorry oppa---" you began. Then Taemin and Onew ran towards you too.

"You didn't tell us either!" Taemin said looking at you and then at Key with a slightly suspicious look. Onew blushed beetroot red and brought out a small package.

"Heh?!" Taemin and Minho said simultaneously looking at the present.

"When did you get her that?!" Minho exclaimed as Onew passed it to you.

"I... I just got it... sorry its late..." he said blushing as he handed it over to you.

"Thanks!" you exclaimed, just happy he'd gotten you something. You opened it to find a small clip with a pretty sparkling flower,"Oh my gosh! I love it!" you said smiling as you put it on.

Key looked at Onew with daggers but he didn't notice. He was too happy that you had liked his present.

"Hey!" Taemin shouts, getting an excellent idea,"Let's have a birthday party, at our house... for you!"

"What?! no... I feel bad..." you said but Minho cut you off.

"yeah! Come over! five, how's that?"

"I don't have anything on that time..."

"Settled!" Taemin said clapping his hands together,"Everyone will be there... well Everyone from Shinee and your manager.... we can't forget him."

You smile. You were glad you knew Shinee.

"I can't wait you said smiling,"

Minho, Onew and Key both blushed together and looked away. Taemin just smiled. He was enjoying what was happening.

Next chapter is on the party... sorry if the chapters are short XDXD please enjoy more >D