Chapter 17

Just the right song

"Then how do you want it?"

You blush and immediately let go,"I...I"

"How do you want it then?" Key said, persisting as he walked towards you. You took steps back, looking away awkwardly.

"I... I..." You stop walking back and look straight up at him determined,"I lo-"

"Oi! What's going on here?" Minho walks in looking at the broken glass. His eyes trail to you and then to Key, his expression changes and he grabs Key's collar.

"What did you do?" he growled glaring at Key.

"Nothing..." Key avoids his gaze.

You start to panic,"It's nothing Minho oppa!"

He takes one sharp glare at Key before turning to you,"What happened?"

"I... I..." you look up to see Key walking out of the room his expression grim, you didn't want to lose this chance ,"I love you!"

Minho freezes and Key stops, halfway out of the doorway.

"What?" Minho looks at you confused.

"I... I love you Key..." you said desperately,"Don't go..."

Minho looks at you shocked then looks at Key. Everyone rushes in and saw the commotion.

"Okay... what the hell is going on here?" Taemin asked looking at the broken glass, then Key.

Key turns around and looks at you shocked, oblivious to the crowd around him. He walks towards you and looks at you sternly.

"What... What did you just say?" he whispered.

"I..." you blushed and looked at the ground,"I love you Key..."

Everyone practically freezes on the spot. Onew felt as though his heart had become a ton of bricks and Jonghyun just sighed inwardly, he knew this was coming. Your manager... well he just couldn't believe it. Key grabbed you by the shoulders.

"Are you serious? ... are you seriously serious?"

You nod slowly still looking away, embarrassed. You feel a hand lifting your head up and you look up to face Key.

"Then... I love you too..." he said smiling, your heart skipped a beat as you saw him smiling. But it went quicker as he stooped down and kissed you. When he broke away everyone was silent. You looked to the ground your face completely red.

"well this is awkward isn't it..." Taemin said coughing. Your manager laughed but stopped when he realised it wasn't that funny.

"I.. I better get going..." you said blushing as you hurried out. This was not happening... the guy who you used to hate so much... became someone you loved the most. You think about the kiss. You blush even more as you rush out of the unit. Suddenly someone stops you.

"Minho oppa!"

"__________-ah... are... are you serious? About liking Key?"

You look up at Minho, then after a short pause you nod. He sighes and lets go of you, smiling.

"Then, I'll support you all the way...." Minho said.

"Thanks Minho-oppa..." you said smiling up at him. You turn and walk down the stairs, today was a day you would never forget....

Story is close to ending... BUT there is one more thing >D look forward to it~