Chapter 18

Just the right song

Key's POV

What the hell happened today... I looked at the dark ceiling in my room as I lay on my bed. Was I... Did I...? Was this real? I shook my head. Moreover... I had kissed ____________... I didn't know what came over me, I just did it. And I felt as though I wasn't me, as though I was someone else... Crap! What am I going to say to her tomorrow... should I act normal and pretend it never happened? Nah that's too rude... Wait did I just say too rude? I looked at my hands as I lifted them up, I really have changed... I just realised how embarrassing it was when I kissed her in front of everyone and flushed. What was I seriously thinking....

Minho's POV

I rolled to my side. It felt bad... when I mean bad I mean my heart hurt alot. I clenched it as I thought about that moment... that moment when she said I love you. I sighed, how much I wished that she had said that to me and not to Key.... Key... I changed my chain of thought to Key. He'd changed heaps... maybe... just maybe it was because of ____________. Maybe, that's why they love each other, and care for each other so much... because they understand each other. I rolled over to my other side. I still felt hurt, she was the girl I liked too... there was no denying it, but inside I knew she would be happier that way...

"Don't worry _________-ah... no matter what happens I'll always wait for you..." I mummered as I closed my eyes.

Onew's POV

I sat up on my bed. My heart was still at the bottom of my feet. I couldn't believe it... it was the most unlikely couple ever. I shook my head, maybe this was a dream... yeah it has to be right? I pinch myself and feel the pain. Nup this was no dream... the girl, who I thought I loved so much... had just confessed to another guy, namely Key... moreover he'd confessed back to her... It was a done deal. I felt down, like depressed. I remember when I first heard her sing, it was like I was under a trance... a trance that I thought I could never break free from. I looked at my blanket. I could feel tears springing to my eyes...

"..." I muttered wiping them away. It was the first time I had felt so much pain.... inside.

The next day....

Your POV

Your eyes open slowly and you immediately think about yesterday. Was it a dream? You wash your face and look at yourself in the mirror. It wasn't a dream... you thought as your fingers lightly touched your lip. You blushed and quickly headed into your room to get changed. You got out and took a deep breath. It's okay _________-ah you thought as you walked out, eyes still closed, calm down. You bump into someone.

"Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..."

"__________?"

You look up to see Key. After a moment of staring at each other you both turn away blushing.

"Uhm... sleep well?" he asked stupidly.

"Y..yeah..." you replied looking at the ground, your face heating up.

After a pause you both turn around,"Um"

"you go first..." Key said.

"No, you,"

"Okay fine... well about yesterday..."

There was another long awkward pause...

"about yesterday... were you serious?"

You nod slowly, then he coughs and straightens up.

"Then... call me oppa..."

"HAH?!" you look up at Key fully red whilst Key looked away sheepishly.

"well... it doesn't seem fair does it, you call all the other members oppa... but you don't call me that after.. after all we're... going... out right?" he said the last bit in a choking voice.

"But... but that's because..." you look up cheekily,"you !"

"Yah!" he glares at you, but with a kind heart inside, you knew inside he'd changed, maybe not back to his full self but still... it was better than before.

"And you said you liked me... i bet that was a lie wasn't it--" Kay ranted waving his arms and turning away.

"Oppa...."

Key froze on the spot, one of his arms still in the air. He turned around slowly and looked at you shocked before walking quickly towards you and looking at your face closely.

"Say... Say it again..."

"Oppa..." you said going red in the face.

"Again..."

"Oppa,"

He took one more step froward so that he was so close to your face you could feel his breath.

"again..." he whispered, leaning in close.

"O..oppa..."

He kissed you for a long time. When you broke off you both blushed and looked away.

"Awkward much?"

You both swivel around to see everyone watching you both.

"Yah!" Key exclaimed,"Did you all see that?!"

"heeee.." Onew grinned with Taemin.

You blushed and frowned at the ground, the two monkeys were up to it again...

"Hey keep your lovey-dovey feelings for later lover boy," Minho said giving Key a sneaky smile.

"Oi!" Key shouted blushing.

"C'mon guys let's leave these lovebirds alone~" Jonghyun chorused dragging Taemin and Onew away into their van.

"Yah! if you haven't realised I'm part of your group?! so I'm going with you..." he looks around at you and smiles,"I...I'll see you later..."

You nod and smile, blushing deeply, he looked os much better when he was smiling like that. He grinned one more time at yoyu and ran off. You hear him in the distance shouting at Taemin and Onew...

One story ends... and another begins...

The End~

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic >3< sorry it seemed to be cut short but please enjoy any other fanfics I may end up writing in the future~ thanks for supporting and commenting on this fanfic~ luv ya all~