Chapter 1

Just the right song

You run and check your watch, you realise you're late and run into the huge building where you are about to enter the life as an idol. You try to look presentable and walk towards the reception lady.

"Uhm... I'm _________" you said smiling awkwardly.

"Oh yes! ________-sshi? The manager was expecting you, please go up to the fourth floor," she answered smiling brightly at you.

You take deep breaths as the elevator goes up, 1....2...3...4.... 'Ding!'. You walk off and look to find a nice office that was nice and clean. You smile and walk towards the manager's office. You knock and enter.

"Ah! You must be ___________-sshi... welcome and congratulations on becoming a fully-fledged singer!" he said smiling as he ushered you in.

"T...Thank you!" you stammer, sitting down.

"Now, time for your contract yes?" he said bringing out a sheet of paper,"Sign here and here and here..."

You nod and sign, making sure you read the fine print. The manager smiles at you as you hand him the contract.

"Excellent, well why don't you get used to the building, have a tour! Your manager will introduce you properly tomorrow though,"

You nod and smile, your heart beating rapidly as you think of all the idols you may bump into, especially Shinee. You're obessed about Shinee and you really really wanted to meet them just once. You head down the floors and decide to look from bottom to top. You're about to get off the elevator when someone pushes you, and hard. He looks down on you as you lay sprawled on the ground.

"Watch it..." he muttered in an annoyed tone.

You look up, pissed, to see who it is but the doors shut and you miss the chance. 'That little, I can't till he finds out I'm a idol...' you think angrily as you brush yourself off.

"Do you need help there?"

You look up and see... Jonghyun! Your heart starts beating rapidly and you feel yoruself flush.

"uhmm... excuse me?" he said smiling awkwardly at you.

"Oh! I'm sorry... I... I mean, no thank you... I'm... I'm fine!" you stammer trying to look calm and collected.

"...Okay then..." he said as he continued walking.

You stay frozen and your heart still beating rapidly. I must've looked stupid! you hit your head several times. How stupid could you have been?!

"Ahh!" you mess up your hair in frustration and walk down the corridor. There you see someone crouched down looking at something. You take a closer look and see that the guy's looking at an ant. Then you realise who the guy is.

"Onew?!"

He looks up shocked, then smiles. His smile melts your heart but that's not what he's concerned with.

"look at that ant! So interesting," his eyes gleam as he gets a closer look at the little creature.

uh... strange, you think to yourself. You decide to leave Onew alone to his little ant. You see heaps of people you see on TV, they don't pay much attention to you because they think you're just another staff member, but you don't mind. you're just glad to be there. Suddenly you get bumped into again but this time you grab his arm. It was Key and he seemed really pissed.

"What do you want?" he said glaring at you.

"An apology from before," you answer, you never realised Key could be so rude.

He looked shocked by your answer for a second but he glares,"From before?" I don't get you."

"You bumped into me in front of the elevator and it hurt!" you exclaimed then realised you sounded really childish just then and blushed.

"that's no way to talk to an idol," he said leaning close and sneering at you, he still looked stunningly handsome but you ignored this fact.

"Well... I'll have you know I just became an idol so there!" you exclaim, even more childish, you think to yourself.

"Then treat your sunbaes with respect," he replied and walked off, hands in his pockets.

I looked at him shocked, the anger bubbling inside of me. How rude!

Key's point of veiw:

Oh it's that girl, crap I didn't say sorry before... no I don't want to! Look at that annoying... pretty... looking face. Ah! So pissed... great she grabbed my arm.

"What do you want?"

Woah she's pretty strong, I can't pull my arm away. What sort of a girl has muscles?

"An apology from before,"

Apology? you've got to be kidding me... I don't do apologies, better teach her that.

"From before?" I don't get you."

"You bumped into me in front of the elevator and it hurt!" she shouted at me.

Woah... it must've hurt, I didn't mean to hurt her like that, maybe I should just apologise...

"that's no way to talk to an idol,"

Crap, that didn't come out the right way did it... now I've just dug myself deeper into this problem...

"Well... I'll have you know I just became an idol so there!"

"Then treat your sunbaes with respect,"

Ah, great, now I bet she thinks I'm rude, like everyone else does... Ah! why do I have to be so rough on the outside... I hate this...