Prologue

Cold, Heat & Love

Flashes of red and golden blonde passed through the dense forest. A wavy blur could be seen passing through the trees as if they were non-existent. The waves left behind deep foot tracks and small piles of dirt could be seen gathered around each print caused by the speed of the creatures. They split their paths in the middle and went their seperate ways.

Tailing behind them were creatures with dark fur covering their body. Fangs jutting out of the sides of their pointed jaw and ears perked high for any small sounds or movements. They followed the red and blonde creatured with equaling speed and pure revenge and bloodlust showed through their red eyes.

‘Split up and follow each of them!’ One of the beasts growled at the other. They split and followed the now seperate speed demons. One chased the blonde one and the other the red one.

The blonde creature jumped and clinged to a branch of a tree before hoisting himself up and climbing the rest of the way of the tree to it’s top. He closed his eyes trying to calm himself down. Once he was calm and sure that he’d lost the dark creature, he jumped along the branches the opposing way where the red head had gone. He searched thoroughly before stopping and picked up an all too familiar scent behind him. He smirked before lifting his body from his crouching position and stood up while balancing himself on the singlee branch.

“Took you long enough” The red head chuckled

“Oh shut it Krystal” The blonde said while slightly giggling himself

Krystal put her hands infront of her chest in defeat and continued, “Calm down Luhan”

“How did you escape?” Luhan asked

“Oh..you know, same old, same old” Krystal smirked

Luhan quirked an eyebrow and noticed the slight stain of blood in the corner of her red lips and some on her clothing.

“Seriously? That’s your third wolf this month..don’t you get bored of the stench?” Luhan said in a slightly amused tone.

“Hey. We vampires have to eat and frankly, the meal we snatched earlier did not fill my appetite.” Krystal explained.

Luhan laughed and rolled his eyes. “If you keep this up we’ll be in more heat with the dogs than we already are.”

“So? This little ‘feud’ has been going on for seven hundred years and I don’t plan on taking it easy on the mutts who killed our parents.” Krystal sneered

“I get your point but just..be careful. Okay?” Luhan said in a firm yet caring manner.

“Yeah yeah.” Krystal waved him off and started to jump across the trees. Luhan followed shortly behind her and managed to talk despite the inhumane speed they were going in.

“Sometimes I wonder how things would be like if I wasn’t your older brother” Luhan scoffed

“Bloody probably” Krystal said simply but smirked in the end of her sentence.

Luhan just rolled his eyes at his sister’s violent behaviour and continued their way back to their home. They were just leaping off each branch when Krystal suddenly arched her back and closed her eyes and fell. She managed to sommersault her way back to a standing position but quickly grabbed her head and squealed in pain. She wriggled and writhed on the ground and Luhan quickly jumped in fully aware of the situation. He caressed her hands gently to calm her down.

“Shh..calm down..open your eyes, show me what you see.” Luhan said lovingly

Krystal fluttered open her eyelids and showed her light blue eyes to Luhan, almost in a glaring manner. Luhan starred into his sister’s eyes and focused on her dark pupils. He put his fore-finger and middle finger in his head and focused his mind.

Dark long locks floating in the breeze and the beautiful girl was smiling happily while extending her hand outwards. Luhan intertwined his hands with hers and followed wherever she took him. Luhan was smiling too. They sat themselves down in a grassy field and Luhan  turned to look at the girl. He saw an orange glow in the girl’s eyes for a split second before they turned pitch black again. The girl leaned closer and so did Luhan. Their faces merely a few milimetres apart and..

Luhan jerked his body backwards in confusion at what he just saw in his sister’s vision. Krystal often had visions but they were mostly something trivial but it hurt her everytime. Krystal would get the visions and Luhan could read them. He had seen many strange things in these visions but none of the visions were ever this powerful or confusing some may not even come true.

“Who..is she?” Luhan asked

“I-i don’t know” Krystal stuttered out “Whoever she was..she’s a new born. Did you see the-“

“Yeah. I did.” Luhan cut her off. He started to feel a bit worried about who that beautiful girl was. He had never fallen in love and he wasn’t going to take a chance on a new born..or maybe she was a mortal? Whatever she was, it made Luhan nervous to an extent that he couldn’t explain it. Was he really going to fall for a human? Not only that it went against tradition but it was also dangerous and Luhan wouldn’t have it. His family swore to never harm a human unless the human was a werewolf in it’s wolf form.

“C’mon. Lets get home” Luhan finally said after a long moment of silence.

“Yeah” Krystal said while getting up.

They leaped their way towards home and both of them seemed uneasy and nervous but still unsure of what. Not all of her visions always came true. There’s a fifty percent chance that they might and the other fifty depends on the person’s actions and doings to lead his ir her path to that particular vision. But still, something about what he just saw made him a bit distraught. Luhan could tell that Krystal was having the same thoughts as he was.  What were they doing? Are they in love? Who is she..

Luhan just sighed silently to himself while silently awaiting the truth of that vision to unfold all by itself..

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay so first chapter's up..This is just a prologue though and I know it's short. I'll try to make longer updates soon. Hope you guys enjoy and I would really love comments, subscribers and some..upvotes? maybe? kekekeke ^.^