The Ghost of You

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Kwon and Dara have bid their goodbyes, hoping that they’ll meet again soon. She went ahead of Dara and Jiyong leaving the two behind to catch up.

It was quarter before ten o’clock when the gala ended.

Before she could say her goodbye, he mustered the courage to ask her.

“Hey…uhmmmmm… we have this party tonight and I was..I was hoping that you might want to come?”

“I see” she took a deep breath. “Thank you for asking but I guess I’ll pass for now”

His high hope came crashing down. But he was GDragon and he never takes No for an answer. So he tried to find a way and persuade her.

“Busy huh?”

“Yeah” she lied. She was on her two-day off from filming her drama series.

“Come on, D. It’s a harmless party. If you’re afraid being seen outside, you don’t have to worry ‘cause the party’s in my crib”

“The more that I should be afraid, shouldn’t I?” she answered back.

“Or maybe you’re just afraid it’ll happen again just like the last time.”

“I thought we agreed that nothing happened?”

“It’s hard to forget that it happened, you know?”

She just chuckled and laughed it off.

“Come on, D. It’s just a party. It won’t happen again, okay? Well, unless you want it to”

“Hah! Don’t even think about it. It’s not gonna happen.”

“Then why are afraid to come to my party?”

“And why are you persistent in letting me come to your party?”

“Cause you’re fun to be with” he said honestly.

“Good answer. Try again, Kwon.”

“I didn’t know it’s this hard asking Sandara Park to a party?”

“I didn’t know that Kwon Jiyong can be this persistent asking me to a party” she was laughing hard trying to answer him back. They were back to bickering again.

“Seriously, D. I just…….. Well, I just want us to catch up..on things….To where we’ve left off”

She was quiet for a second not knowing what to say.

“Didn’t we…uhmmm…catch up earlier when we had a conversation?”

“It does not count especially when my mother was their trying to tell you the great life of Kwon Jiyong.”

She smiled but did not say anything.

“Okay”

“Okay?.....So you mean you’re going to the party?” he tried to confirm.

“Uhmmmmm. Yeah. Why, you don’t like it?” she teased.

“Then hurry, we better get going then.”

“You just give me the address and I’ll follow, okay?” she said as she walked to where her car was parked.

“Not so fast, Babe. You’re not getting away, are you?”

“I’m not. I can’t be wearing a dress like this to a party, can I?”

“What is it with girls and their clothes? It’s not like you’re going to a club. It’s just at my house”

“What is it with men and their lack of patience? ” she smirked.

“Fine. I’ll follow you home just to make sure that you’re going to the party”

“Nope. Not going to happen.”

“Then you can’t do anything about it.”

“Then I’m not going to the party”

“Well, then I’m going to follow you home. Hmmm. It’d be nice to know where Sandara Park lives.”

“Hah. So you’re a stalker now? Creepy”

“Nope. Just persistent”

“Fine then” she felt defeated.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go”

 

The drive took twenty minutes. There were already several cars parked outside his home and the loud music can be heard outside. The strobes of light and the thundering music bass filled the house. There were over a hundred people in the house, dancing and drinking booze. Some were chatting amidst the loud noise. The house was reeking with alcohol and cigarette smoke and everyone was just so alive tonight. It looked like a typical college or frat house party. Everyone was just into the party. No wonder Jiyong wanted to escape from the charity gala. That event was not his thing but this party was.

 

 

 

“So why are we using the back door again?” she asked.

“I thought you don’t like to be seen wearing that dress to my party?”

“Yeah. What’s got to do with it?”

“We’ll get to the room so that you can change. Your dress is still there. Remember? The last time?”

“I can go there by myself. Hand me the key”

He looked at her quite flustered at how authoritative she can be. He decided against it.

“Well this is my house. My house, my rules.

What? Are you afraid I’ll do something?”

“Hah. More like you’re afraid what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter