Blame It On Me

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I didn’t know that you keep tabs about……...…..about that. You know what I mean” she shot back.

He smirked mischievously. Witty, he thought. Not to mention feisty.

He decided to drop the topic and instead grabbed a fork and started stuffing the food into his mouth. They sat their eating silently.

And when he finished, he thanked her.

“Thanks” he said as he headed for the kitchen door.

“Oh! By the way, I didn’t know you had a music video” he smiled playfully.

“What? What music video?” she didn’t have any inkling.

“This” he took his phone and flashed the video he took earlier and within seconds she knew what Youngbae was talking about.

“What the fck” she screamed so loud that it reverberated in the whole floor. After hearing and seeing her reaction, he didn’t hesitate to scoot and run away from her. He ran around the room like he was running for his life, afraid of Sandara Park’s wrath.

“I swear if you’re not going delete that, I’m going to kill your sorry a$$”

“I’ll delete it right after I posted this on SNS” he laughed boisterously.

They found themselves back in the kitchen running around in circles, around the table, with Dara trying to catch him while Youngbae continued his prank.

“Dong Youngbae. I swear. If you’re not going to delete that………………………..” Dara wasn’table to finish what she was about to say. She slipped and landed her on the cold tiled flooring.

Instead of helping her, he laughed at her like a victorious bully.

Youngbae wasn’t really a bad person. He just had this habit of playing over-the-top  pranks on his friends just like Hollywood actor George Clooney was to his pals Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.

Seeing Dara’s pained reaction when she fell on the floor, he knew something was wrong. He didn’t want to laugh but seeing her face when she slipped looked really funny. On the other hand, he thought that maybe she was faking it.

He was about to approach her when she warned him. “Come closer and I swear I’ll scratch your eyeballs that you’ll never be able to see again.”

Now he was sure something was wrong. She really wanted to catch him but suddenly she didn’t want him near her. It’s either she was crazy or something was wrong. Probably both, he thought.

Dara was still sitting on the floor, without even a slight movement except for her heavy breathing. She tried to hide the pain but her left foot was getting awfully painful by the minute.

“Hey, are you okay?” now he sounded worried.

“Do I look okay to you?”

“Can you get up?”

She didn’t answer him. Instead she closed her eyes and tried to take a deep breath to calm herself. If only it was that easy to stay calm. She didn’t even dare try to move knowing that she just sprained her ankle.

He was starting to get nervous, afraid that his hunch was right- about her getting her foot sprained.

“I think it’s sprained” she finally muttered.

“Don’t move, okay. “ he ordered. She didn’t exactly know what to do. She didn’t know the first-aid resolution. And Youngbae didn’t know either. So he also sat there looking at her perfectly toned legs while trying to think what to do. If only he could think properly at the moment especially with sight of her perfectly long legs.

He was afraid that if he touched her foot, the pain will only get worse. If he carried her and settled her in a couch or chair where she could be at least comfortable, he was afraid that it will be worst. He was debating whether to bring her to the hospital or call an ambulance or emergency help. It wasn’t really a death defying case, it could be just a mild case of midfoot sprain or something  but he knew the pain was excruciating to bear. So he decided to call for help.

 

After the medic tended her sprained foot, she sat on the sofa at the living room staring at her bandaged foot.  A tear escaped from her eyes knowing that she would have to bear the pain of walking and seeing her foot bruised. She could only take a few steps, so she thought she could even get a crutches.

“Sorry. I am really really sorry” he apologi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter