Smash Into You

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had almost been a month since he last saw her. He could still remember that night when they performed together onstage and in front of the audience. How could he forget those moments when the conversation had turned into a casual one considering they were not even friends to begin with? How could he not remember those drunken memories of them together on his bed only to wake up and hear her say everything was a mistake?

A month seemed like an eternity and each passing day seemed like the sand in an hour glass-slow yet ticking. He tried hard not to think nor talk about her. He did not ask for her contact number even though he had the chance to. He avoided reading the gossip column or watch entertainment news, afraid that he might see her there. He avoided Seung-hyun’s inquiry about him and Dara, not knowing what to say or how to react.

So he buried himself in his studio, composing songs and making music. Music, it was his passion. It was not just his way of making a living-it was his life. It was his outlet. It was through music where he can freely express himself. The words that made up the lyrics of his songs may seem simple but the meaning behind those says something more. And what better way to compose songs by drawing out inspiration from his experiences.

 

Bigbang’s comeback was still in two months timw and the preparation began next week. It was a perfect excuse to get away from his thoughts of her and a perfect timing to keep him busy. The last few weeks had not been that easy for him. He still went with his normal routine, partying. He was, after all, the life of the party. He did went out with a few girls who were either too eager to please him or too ambitious to be associated and seen with him. He partied hard like it was the end of the world because after all, it would take several months or even a year before he could party again due to their busy schedule. With a new album coming up and a world tour to follow after promotions, it seemed like he would be too busy to think about her again-given that he had not yet forgotten her by that time.

But forgetting Sandara Park would not be easy. She was, after all not just one of the most sought-after actresses of her time but she was also the epitome of an ageless goddess. She was also praised for her wit and direct yet honest comments. And it made her famous not just with the audience but also with the actors whom she worked with and those who wanted to work with her.

As such, it was not an easy task forgetting her. No matter how he tried to avoid it, she always comes back haunting him in his thoughts. The more he tried to restrain himself, the more it was hard to keep it. The more he avoided her, the more that he lied to himself and denied the truth. Or maybe he was just afraid whatever it was he was feeling for her. Maybe he was afraid that this time this could be something real and not just something else.

And maybe, just maybe- he was already falling in love with her. If he knew what falling in love was, in the first place. And that’s the thought that never crossed his mind-not with Sandara Park and definitely not too soon.

But nothing is too soon when it comes to love.

Nothing is too late either.

 

 

Jiyong could not help himself but glanced at his watch from time to time. It had already been just thirty minutes since he arrived wearing his blue pinstripe Yves Saint Laurent tuxedo.

“Thirty minutes and counting” he muttered.

He was already thinking of making an excuse just so he can get away  from the annual charity gala he was attending with her mother. His mother was able to talk to him about attending even though he really did not like going to those kind of events.

 He made millions of donations from his earnings because he simply believed in giving back. Despite the large amount of cash donations, he was never one to brag about it. He did not attend to such event either. It’s not that he dislike hanging out with those people who were generous enough to raise funds for charity benefits, he just did not like hanging out with people who were a fixtures on those events. He was referring to businessmen and other rich private individuals who were mostly twice or thrice his age.

He was like a kid, sulking as he silently sipped his glass of wine. He was dying to get out from there especially when he received a text message from Seungri saying that they were already waiting for him at his house and many of their friends were already there.

The timing could not get any worse. The house party had already been planned a week ago. GD was to host a party for his friends as a last hurray before he got busy again with their upcoming tour. But the charity event had ruined it all. Almost. Before his mother talked to him about attending, he made her agreed that he would only be staying for an hour. He glanced at his watch and sighed seeing that it was only 7:32. “Twenty eight minutes” he counted while he scanned the people around him. “As expected, I don’t know anyone here so I’ve got no one to talk to while my mother is away chatting with her so called friends” he said to himself.

He took his phone from his pocket and read Youngbae’s text. “We’re starting the party. The boys are here. We’ve got girls to keep company. Better hurry up man!”

He chuckled reading Youngbae’s message.

“Ji…..Jiyong” she always failed to stutter when pronouncing his name.

The voice seemed too familiar so he wasted no time to look-up and see who just called his name. He thought that slow motion effect was only possible in movies but he was wrong. The moment he looked up and saw her face, everything was slow and it was as if the world had stopped before him. It was like a scene from the movie and the soft music being played in the background added some reality to it. He was surprised to see her there. He was so surprised that it took him few seconds to respond.

Sandara Park looked more beautiful when he last saw her. She wearing a round neck, sleeveless, sequin embellished bodice Blakney Parker black dress which made her even more gorgeous.

“Hi” came his short reply. He was still recovering from shock seeing her there.

“I thought I saw someone familiar. Turns out it was you.” she smiled. “I never thought you attend this kind of gathering”

“I don’t” he blushed liked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter