It Just Ain't Right

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a minor change had been made and a slight delayed with the production, Sandara Park’s drama with the brilliant actor Kim Soo Hyun finally aired its last episode with a rating of 40.9%, the highest rating in the drama’s entire run. This was all thanks to the hardworking production crew, great story line and of course to the outstanding cast. It also added to the anticipation that Sandara Park and Kim Soo Hyun had already been in the same drama before, with Sandara having cameo roles in two of his drama films. This then fueled the rumor that the two might be dating and so people have been excited to the see if their chemistry worked on screen. The two did not disappoint the viewers as even if they were not really dating in real life, they have a great chemistry on and off screen, as seen on the behind-the-scenes videos while filming the drama. Both of their film’s characters became household names and once again Sandara Park has proven her popularity and brilliance in acting.

 

The drama filming may have ended but Sandara Park is once again about to take another busy schedule in the next two months. With a series of drama promotions and fan meeting around Asia, it seemed that being a Hallyu star is no easy feat.  Of course, she had known how it was back when Jaejoong would tour around Asia and they would meet only after a month or two. And with seasang fans following his every move, everything has to be done secretly and cautiously. Both of them knew the downside and yet chose that path out of passion for their craft. It was not easy, it was never easy.

 

She has a career that she was very much grateful of and being busy was what she was thankful for. It kept her mind from thinking too much, of what-have-been and what could-have been. People often asked her the things she thought of when she cried onscreen because viewers can’t help but feel moved and sympathized with her character. She would always say that she always thought of the painful experiences that she had in life. She did share her story about how it was when she started out being an actress and all the disappointments and failures she endured. But people would never know the reason why she was loneliest when outside of filming, when she was no longer the character she was portraying.  In her dramas, she’d be the poor and weak protagonist but everyone knew she’d always succeed in the end and get her happy ever after. But then truth hurts and reality . Happy ending was not for her.

What’s happiness for if it still going to end?

 Maybe that was what she thought when she decided to ignore Kwon Jiyong after everything that happened, after all that happened. She was busy and that was a perfect excuse not to feel guilty about it. After all, the two of them were not even in a relationship nor did they ever talk whatever there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter