Somewhere Only We Know

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong’s mansion turned into a party house.  Everyone on the party seemed to be enjoying the night-drinking, dancing, smoking and flirting. Dara was not sure whether Jiyong knew every people at his party or some were just an acquaintance of his. She recognized some important people who were there and whom she was sure was close friends of GD.  Most of his label mates from YG Entertainment were there and she was glad to be introduced to the music geniuses of Kpop world.

She was finally able to meet the rest of the BigBang boys-Daesung, Seungri and Youngbae. She got to meet the best female rapper of Kpop, CL, the dancer Minzy, the charming and lovable boys of WINNER, YGs producer Teddy, composers Kush and rapper trainer Big Tone, the beautiful actress and host Yoo In Na, choreographer Aimee Lee and the rest of the YG dancers and stylists. She was also able to see Bom again, whom she met last year. She was glad and honored to be introduced to the YG family. She too, already felt like a member of the family because of their warm welcome. She may have shared a brief conversation with them, it was enough for her to be comfortable with their presence. And she thought that she just made the right choice.

GD did not escape from his friends’ frequent inquiries regarding Sandara Park-when and where did they meet, are they dating or something, is she his new girl, is he serious or just playing around. He wasn’t also able to avoid hearing comments like how lucky he was to be dating the gorgeous actress or how great it would be for them to be called a power couple. His friends even joked that she won’t last with him-considering his dating history. But his friends’ comments and questions just boiled into one- whether Kwon Jiyong and Park Sandara is an item or not. It’s funny how people want to know about who you’re dating with or not. It was as if that information was as important as CIA’s classified top secrets or as significant as decoding a science mystery. And it’s funny how he can’t answer his friends’ questions about them when to begin with, there was no “them” There was just him. And there was her, too.

The party became more alive as the night progressed. The smell of booze and smoke were getting stronger. Alcohol seemed to seep into their system as evidenced by the loud noise and chatters around the house. Most people were dancing, some were playing the beer pongs, guys were hitting off girls and were all over each other. Then there were those who were silently drinking in the corner and watching the crowd. She was one of them. She was contented sitting at the bar stool, fully concentrated on drinking her martini and lost in her own world.

“Hey” he called her out as he sat on the chair next to her

“Nice party GD” she smiled.

“Thank you. Aren’t you enjoying?”

“I am. Thanks to you”

“How come it sounds so sarcastic?”

“Because it is?” she joked.

He faked a frown. “Really?”

“Kidding! You’re so serious, you know. Chill out”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter