Daylight

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But Kwon Jiyong won’t let it pass without him doing something about it-not when Sandara Park just told him she liked him too.

And not when she kissed him.

Though it was a light kiss on the lips that spanned for mere seconds, still, it was a kiss. And a kiss is still a kiss. He can’t even remember when kissing felt that good. And after that momentary kiss, they were soon locked in each other’s gaze. They stood still under the beautiful night sky and amidst the chilly air. It looked like a typical scene from a romantic movie with cliché plots that it felt too good to be true.

What started out as banters and exchange of sarcastic comments ended up with a declaration of admiration. What started out as a light kiss ended up with both of them on his bed, under the covers and sharing more than just few kisses.

 

 

 

Afterward, she lay on her side with her face against his chest as he ran his fingers through her long brown hair. She was too exhausted to think that she soon fell into a deep slumber in his arms. He, on the other hand, was too engrossed at the moment that it was impossible for him to fall asleep. He was still in euphoria and it seemed like he won’t still be back in a normal state anytime soon.

After a few minutes, he detached himself from her fragile body so as not to wake her up. He put his jeans on and saw the digital clock indicating it was already 4:45 in the morning. He grabbed a cigarette pack from the drawer and kissed her on the forehead before he tiptoed his way outside his bedroom.

The party had already ended and what remained were empty bottles of liquors, scrapes of food scattered around the area, stinking cigarette smoke and pungent smell of alcohol, and not to mention a serious case of hangover afterwards. It won’t be long before the home cleaning service arrives to clean all the clatters left behind because of the party. He was a neat freak and he can’t stand seeing all those mess in his luxurious abode. In a few hours, his place would go back to where it was before the party.

He went back to his bedroom only to see her still sleeping. He smiled seeing her there, on his bed. He proceeded to the balcony and stood there watching the horizon aimlessly. He lit his cigarette, letting the smoke trail away. He liked the taste of nicotine, he liked how it seeped into his blood and calm him down. Right now, it was what he needed-something to calm him down. Something that could bring him back to earth after he went on cloud nine and probably to heaven.  And it felt too good to be true.

 

After a few puffs he went back to bed and lay beside her. Watching her sleep brought butterflies in his stomach. He didn’t exactly understand what he was feeling because he was too caught up in the moment. He observed that she looked younger in person, and even ten years younger than her age. Her skin was like porcelain, her eyes still expressive even when closed, her pointed nose, her cherub cheeks. He could probably spend the rest of his life just looking at the ethereal goddess that was in front of him. And it was so out of Kwon Jiyong’s character to be making a mental note of the features of women he dated or slept with. But with Dara, it just happened naturally, like an instinct.

“Stop staring” she said lazily. She was half asleep with her eyes still closed.

He grinned knowing she was aware of being stared at. He inched his face closer planning to kiss her, only to be met by a cold shoulder. She abruptly turned her back and propped a pillow to cover her face.

He was surprised by her action.

“What did I do?” he was asked demanding an immediate answer.

“Nothing. I just don’t like the smell of cigarette.”

“Damn. Okay“ he was unsure what he meant by okay-if he understood that she hated smoking and cigarettes or if it meant he will quit smoking.

He waited for her reply as she lay there, with her back facing him.

“Damn. I’m sorry. Okay?” And still he didn’t hear a word from her. “Are we good now?”

He lifted his head to see her face. After a few seconds he heard her snore. He laughed out loud and  it didn’t even wake her up. He was howling with laughter that the bed was shaking with his constant giggle.

“Who would’ve known that the gorgeous and brilliant actress Sandara Park snores when she sleeps?”

 

He inched closer and hugged her from behind, smelling the scent of her hair, the scent of her. He too, soon fell asleep only to wake up after three hours with the sound of his phone ringing. He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and was greeted with Yang Hyun-suk’s name flashing on his screen. YGE’s CEO called on to say that he needed GD in the studio in an hour to discuss some important matter. He didn’t elaborate further but said it was something about their upcoming album. GD agreed to meet him at the studio. YG sure has his way of spoiling the fun and breaking the momentum. How he wished YG could delay whatever important meeting he was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter