It Won't Be Soon Before Long

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was at loss for words.  They stayed on that position for a minute or two but it seemed eternity for her. She finally got the courage to make her move. She held the hands that were hugging her, only to remove it from the tight grip on her waist. She let go of those hands as she looked deeply unto his expressive eyes.

He looked at her intently not knowing what to expect from her. It was not like him to ask a woman to stay right after the deed. In fact, he preferred when women come and just go right after sharing a night of pleasure. He did not want someone that was constant in his life except for his family and friends. He wanted something that was exciting, something that will not bore him-and that something has to do with hanging out with different women and living a carefree life.

He returned her gaze unable to comprehend whatever it was that he was feeling.

He was waiting for her to say something.

She tried to remain calm and play it safe.

“I didn’t know that G-Dragon is this clingy.” She chuckled.

“I’m not….just with you” he said as a matter of fact. “It’s a first”

She acted amused. “It is? Wow! Is it something I should be proud of?”

“Definitely”

“Wow. Record breaker for Mr. Heartbreaker. Not bad at all.”

Then they were enveloped with silence. Morning-after are really awkward.

Finally, she spoke and let out those words she’d really want to say.

“Sorry” she spoke quietly.

There was silence yet she decided to say that word again.

“Sorry” her words trailed. “About last night..I… I don’t know what came over me…….”

He remained on his spot trying to understand how those words came from her. He did not know what to expect yet what she just blurted out was something that he least expected.

“Don’t be. ‘Cause I’m not” he said nonchalantly trying to hide the hurt. He was not used to having that kind of serious conversation. Yes, just from her tone he knew that she was dead serious and there’s a trace of regret that came with that tone.

She decided to play it cool too. She was an actress after all. The truth was, she did not really know what to do in that kind of situation. She just felt the need to apologize for how she behaved the other night even when in reality she was not really sorry about what happened.

“Hmmmm”  she managed to say.

“It was not as if you forced me to do that. In fact you insinuated we do that. I returned the favor” he chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

“Hahah. Funny J…Ji..Jiyong” she trailed her words again not sure what name to call him.

“But just so you know, you were great out there.” he smiled continuing to ease the tension between them.

She blushed and he quickly noticed that she might be embarrassed or felt awkward with that subject.

“Yaaahh” she quickly slapped his left arm twice.

“What was that for?” he asked and inspected his arms as if the slap might cause a bruise.

“Dang, you hit like a man”

“Dang, you react like you’re a brat” she mimicked.

She realized that he was wearing a washed out colored jeans and he was shirtless. She noticed that even when his frame isn’t bulky, his body was toned and he had a good body. Those tattoos made him ier. She can’t believe she was able to see and enjoy that kind of body last night. But then again, she was not the first or the only one who had gotten to hold that magnificent body of his.

“I’ve got something to ask though. A favor.” She said seriously.

“What’s that?”

“I don’t have a car with me and I was hoping……..”

“……that I’ll drove you home?” he finished the sentence for her. “Don’t you think it’s too much to ask Babe?” he said playfully.

“No” she said aloud as if to give emphasis. “I mean, No, I don’t want you to drive me home. I mean, not that I want to stay here.” She was having a hard time getting to the point. “ I…… I was hoping you coud let me borrow….borrow your car?” she paused. “There, I said it”

He chuckled and then laughed at her request.

“Now, that’s too much to ask Babe”

“Fine. I guess I’ll have to walk then” she said angrily and walked out of the kitchen room.

She stomped her feet and remembered that she left her shoes at the room but what’s the use getting those sky high shoes when she’ll be literally walking the streets going home. “No, I can’t go home like this. I just can’t” she told herself. “You can do better that this Dara” she continued chanting those words. “You can do this”

“Hey, where are you going?” his voice was filled with concern.

“Home” she said nonchalantly. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter