Better Days

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A single tear escaped from her eye and soon it started flowing. She closed her eyes hoping that everything was just a dream, hoping that when she opened those lovely eyes, she will be brought back to reality. A reality that was far from the situation she was in at the moment. She opened those eyes expecting that everything would be different. They say truth hurts and lies worst. Reality betrayed her and she would appreciate it if at that moment everything were just lies, that everything was just a result of her imagination.

And it was too late to hope for those things to come true. She already created a mess- a mess she knew she’d never be able to clean up.

She took a deep breath as if to brace for whatever was coming. With little amount of courage left, she removed his hands and gently placed it on the side of the bed. With a little dignity and pride left, she picked up her dress and the rest of her clothing that was scattered on the floor. She dressed hurriedly and silently so as not to wake him up from his sleep. Within minutes she was on her way to the door, tip toeing and trying all her might to execute her escape plan.

If there was one thing that she does best aside from acting, it’s making an escape. She sure was best with that. She won’t just admit it. She would run away from her problems, she would getaway and build a wall when people tried to get close to her. She would want to break away from the present just so she can get back to the past. It was her way of protecting herself from problems, from emotions. It was her defense mechanism.

She gently placed her hand on the doorknob, twisted it and soon the door swung open. Before she set her foot outside the room, she took one last look at the man whom she just shared one of the most intimate moments in her life with, the man she never thought in a million years she would spend a night with. It made her smile to see how peaceful he slept and how innocent he looked. It made her smile knowing that there was another side of him that most people don’t know or see.

She turned her back and silently crossed outside the room leaving the door closed. She took a deep breath and sighed wondering how in the first place she let this thing happened.

She made her way and took a flight of stairs. She wondered whether he lived alone or someone was with him. She wondered how many women had he already brought in his house, how many wild parties were held there and how many people ended up sleeping in that huge house only to wake up with a bad case of hangover and selective amnesia of what went through the whole night.

She wondered if those things made him happy. She wondered what happened after the party, when everyone left and went to go on with their normal life. What happened after all the women he bedded left him after a night of pleasure? What happened to G-Dragon when he comes home to this empty house after his tour and music engagement?

As she continued her way going down the stairs, she marveled at the huge pictures of him plastered o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter