So Cute. -Taemin drabble

~Drabble Collection~

“Bunnies.”

“Puppies.”

“Little bunnies and puppies AND a kitty cat!” I said sticking my tongue out. There’s no way he could beat that. Taemin smiled innocently and stared into my eyes.

“Noona.~” He said cutely. I crossed my arms and laughed.

“Come on Taemin. You’ve got to come up with something better than that if you want to win this cute contest.” I said with a smug tone and a smirk. He returned the smirked and inched closer to me.

“Nooooonnnnaaaaaaa!~” He whined with huge puppy eyes. I stared at them for a while and groaned in frustration.

“Ughhh you beat me again!”  I whined. I stared up at the ceiling.”Why must he be so cute?!” I exclaimed dramatically at the plain white ceiling. Taemin laughed.

“Noona you’re so pretty.~” He sang. Ughh…not this again.

“Taemin please don’t-“

“Noona you’re so pretty!~ It makes me crazy!~”  He continued to sing as he leaned his head on my shoulder.”REPLAY, REPLAY, REPLAY!!!~”

“AHHH Taemin! Shut up!” I said covering my ears. I know he sings good, but I’ve heard that song a hundred times! Taemin laughed again and flashed me an adorable smile.

“Aw come on Kai!~  You know you love how I sing.” He teased poking my cheek. I swatted his hand away and laughed.

“Yeah yeah whatever.”

“You know you love me.~” He joked with a huge smile on his cute face. I stared at him and sighed. Ughh I hate when he’s right.

“Oh shut up!” I said again. I felt myself blush a bit as he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

“So I win the contest right?” He said in a hushed whispered. I felt my face heat up like never before. I just nodded and stared into his dark eyes.  He smiled at me.

“Good.”

“No kissing!” Onew exclaimed popping up behind the couch. We both jumped and Taemin quickly let go of me, blushing all over.

“Hehehe…of course not hyung.~ hehe…” Taemin said with a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck. Onew gave us both a warning look before he got up and left. Taemin let out a sigh of relief.

“So uh…where was I?” Taemin asked.”Oh yeah! You know you love me.~”

“Oh god.” I groaned rolling my eyes. He laughed and gave me a playful push.

“Oh come on. You know you love me!~ You want to kiss me!~” He sang with no trouble. Like if he didn’t know…Ughh this is killing me!

“Alright you know what Taemin?”

“Wha-“ I crashed my lips against his, but pulled away to see his face. Taemin looked at me with shocked eyes and blushing cheeks.

“K-Kai…”

“Sorry! It’s just that um…” I bit my lower lip. I can’t believe I’m going to admit this.”…You’re just so cute!~”