Crazy Love. -Heechul drabble

~Drabble Collection~

I banged my fist on the front door and tapped my foot impatiently.

“Who is it?~” He asked happily.

“It’s Tiffany!” I yelled back.”Open up you stupid lying son of a-“

“Just a minute!~”  He replied. I could imagine him with the same stupid smirk he always had. Soon enough he opened the door. There stood a tall man with light brown hair almost covering his dark eyes. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

“Heechul!”

“Yes my love?~” He asked with a grin on his face.  I stood there outside his door with my face all red and my fists clenched. Oh did I mention I was soaking wet?

“Why didn’t you tell me it was going to rain?!” I exclaimed. He just chuckled and leaned against the door frame.

“Because you look cute when you’re mad.” He said with another grin.”…And wet.”

“Then I must look freaking adorable right now!” I snapped back at him, hoping to see some reaction. But I got the opposite. Heechul stood there his chin and looking me up and down.

“Very.” He finally said as he examined me. I gave him a death glare.

“Why are you always doing this to me Heechul?!”  

“Ah~ I love how you say it.” He said dreamily, placing his hand on his heart. I looked at him like if he was mental…which he probably was.

“…Say what?”

“My name.” He simply smiled.”Such anger, such passion and emotion…I like it.” He said seductively.

“Ugh why do I even bother talking to you?!” I asked myself.”You’re so…so…UGH I don’t even know!”

“Attractive. Amazing. Awesome?” He offered.

“Annoying.”  I growled at him.”You’re so annoying!” He chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Then why don’t you just move out?” Heechul asked innocently. But come on, it’s Heechul.  He’s nowhere near innocent.

“You know I can’t.” I muttered.”…I hate living next door to the most selfish and conceited guy in the world.”

“Who? Sungmin?” He looked behind him.”Hey Sungmin! Tiffany hates you!~” He called.

“LIES!” I heard Sungmin’s voice yell back. I rubbed my temples and breathed in deeply trying to relax.

“Heechul…why can’t you just leave me alone?”  I asked desperately with a sigh. Heechul thought about this as he bit his lower lip thoughtfully.

“Well that would mean I would have to stop loving you…”He said still deep in thought.”But that’s not going to happen anytime soon!~” My eyes widened a bit.

“You…love me?!” I stammered.

“Yup!” He said leaning down to meet my eyes. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips before backing away. I just stood there frozen like a statue and stared back at him in shock.

“…….”

“SO! Glad we had this talk!~” He said with a wink.”See you later Tiffany.” Heechul closed the door slowly on me. I blinked a few times and shook my head. That boy is crazy when it comes to something like love