Today. -Mickey drabble

~Drabble Collection~

“So…I guess this is goodbye…”  He sighed in disbelief as he let go of my hand.  I frowned.

“Aw Mickey, don’t get sad. I’ll always-“

“Visit. Yes I know, you’ve said that six times already.” He said with a sad smile.”But how are you going to visit me when you’re so far away?” 

“I’ll find a way!~” I pointed out. Mickey chuckled and looked at me with sad eyes.

“I’m just worried about you, Bambi. You’re not going to last a day in America without me!” He joked flashing me a charismatic smile. I let out a carefree laugh and smiled at him. Oh how I was going to miss him…

“Mickey, I’ll be just fine.” I reassured him, laughing a bit.”Come on, smile.~” Mickey pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

“No! You’re leaving me.” He said sticking his tongue out. “I can never smile again.” He said faking hurt. A sly grin grew on my face. Oh well…he asked for it.

“…Mickey?”

“Wha- HAHAHAHAHA!” He bursted with laughter as I started to attack/tickle his stomach.”AAHAHAHAHA! Please HA! HAHA BAMBI! Hehehe STOP!” He said between fits of giggles and laughter.  

“Smile!~”

“I’m smiling! I’m smiling!” He cried. I looked around and saw the people in the airport staring at us like we’re crazy.  I cleared my throat and stopped. Mickey gasped for air and chuckled softly.

“…I’m…going to miss you so much.” He said a little breathless. “…You’re my best friend Bambi.”  I smiled at this and hugged him.  I buried my face into his chest to hide the tears that were starting to form in my eyes.  I don’t want to leave him…

“I wish I could take you with me…” I whispered into his shirt. I heard him laugh as he my hair calmly. He leaned in slightly next to my ear.

“Just wait Bambi…” He whispered secretly in my ear.”One day…I’ll go with you.~”

“I just wish that day would be today…” Mickey slightly pulled away from me and looked down.

“Well…” He started. I shot him a confused look.

“What Mickey?” He suddenly smiled and shoved his hands into his pocket. Mickey pulled out a small thin paper.

“Well today is that day.~” He said waving the ticket in my face. A smile slowly appeared on my face as I realized what he meant.