Change For Me. -Mir drabble

~Drabble Collection~

“Oh my god, are you serious?” I asked with my eyes opened in shock. I just couldn’t believe it. How could something like this happen? To me it just seemed unbelievable.

“Yes! I’ve told you like four times already!” Joon groaned flipping through the pages of a magazine.

“But…are you sure?” 

“Yeah dude. I asked her and she said she liked you.” He repeated. I plopped down next to him and snatched the magazine away.”Hey! What the hell?!” Joon growled.

“I need more details.” I told him as I threw the magazine over my shoulder.”NOW.” Joon smirked and turned to face me.

“Okay then. I asked her what she thought of you and she said you were really cute.” He said making quotation marks with his hands.”Then she started to blush and giggle. I may not be a mind reader but I’m pretty sure she likes you.” I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

“So it’s true…”

“Why do you even care Mir?” Joon asked grabbing another magazine.”It’s not like you have feelings for her too.” My head snapped in his direction. All I could do was stare at him. Did he know?

“…Uh yeah. Of course not.~” I nervously added after a while and laughed. Joon lowered his magazine so I could see the grin slowly forming on his face.

“Mir you like her, don’t you?” Joon asked. As if he didn’t already know...I started to feel something odd. What was it?

“N-No!  Why w-would I?!” I exclaimed crossing my arms over my chest.

“Well first, you’re being all defensive.” He said with the same grin.”And second, you’re blushing!~”

“Blushing?!” My fingers quickly went to my right cheek. It was feeling warmer by the minute. Is this what blushing felt like?

“I’ve honestly never seen you blush before.” Joon stated reading over some sort of article.”So what makes her so special? I’ve seen you flirt with tons of girls and yet I’ve never seen you blush.” I heaved a small sigh as I rubbed my head.

“I don’t know…I usually just meet a girl and start flirting immediately.” I mumbled unsure.”Then we start making out and we…uh take care of business.” What else could I call it? It was always the same routine. An innocent hello, a little flirting, some serious tongue action, and then “business”. It never really changed…

“Alright, alright. I get it.” Joon said chuckling slightly.”Well Mr. Businessman, how are you going to handle this girl?”

“Well…she’s different…” I started to explain. I felt my lips curling up into a smile.”She’s so…innocent. She’s so fragile and delicate…like a flower.”

“Okay then lover boy. Good luck dealing with your oh so delicate flower.” He teased. I rolled my eyes at him. “Maybe you should get some advice.”

“Yeah I should-wait, isn’t that what I’m doing right now with you?!”

“Eh not really.~” Joon laughed and placed his hands behind his head as he leaned back. I groaned in frustration and rubbed my temples. Think Mir. What should you do to impress her? Then I thought of something. Maybe I should just simply change everything…

~~~--~~~

A few hours later>>>

I heard the doorbell ring.

“Coming!~” I chimed making my way to the door. I slowly opened the door revealing a blushing man with a clean tuxedo and an anxious look on his cute face.

“…Mir?”

“Uh…H-Hey Dara.” He greeted me with a nervous smile. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes.

“Um Mir, why are you outside my apartment wearing a tuxedo?” 

“What? I can’t wear a suit every once in a while?” He asked placing one hand on his hip. I looked him up and down and blushed a little.

“Oh no no, I didn’t mean that!” I exclaimed.”It was just that I never thought that you would appear here all of a sudden!”

“Oh…” He mumbled.”Um anyway…these are for you.” Mir muttered as he pulled out a bouquet of red and white roses and shoved it into my face. With a raise of an eyebrow I hesitantly took it from him and stared at him in confusion.

“Thank you but…what are they for?”

“Well I uh…wanted to ask you if you would like to go to a dinner date with me.” He said shyly looking down at his shoes.  Hm…that’s odd. Mir’s never shy.

“Dinner date huh?” I asked with a small smile.”Sure, that sounds nice.~”  He looked up at me surprised.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Why not?”

“Great! So I’ll see you tomorrow then?”  Mir asked. I noticed his signature smirk appearing on his face. Oh how I loved that smirk.

“Yup.~ Goodnight Mir.” I waved and was about to close the door but stopped.”Oh and Mir?”

“Yeah Dara?”  

“You look very handsome in that tuxedo.” I smiled with a light pink blush in my cheeks.”I think you should wear it more often.” Mir grinned at me. And with that I closed my door and let out a sigh. Oh Mir…you didn’t have to change for me. But…maybe change is good.