Teaching a a Lesson

Dangerous Love

Eveline's POV

Where could he be? Just as we were about to go look for him I received a picture message. I opened up the message, it was from the unknown number again and it had a picture of "JONGHYUN MAKING OUT WITH JESSICA?!" I screamed, everyone looked at me. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"What did you just say? Jonghyun is making out with Jessica?" Lisa asked and I gave her my phone. Everyone looked at it and their eyes widened. 

"My goodness, that !" Minlee said while tears rolled down my cheeks. All of them came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Wow, I never knew hyung was like this. He hates Jessica though, why would he make out with her?" Minho said suspiciously.

"You're right, Jonghyun would never make out with Jessica. There is something weird going on." Onew said.

"We have to find him now. Where is he?" Mi Young asked.

"On the picture it looks like a bar, but I don't know which one." I said while wiping away my tears.

"Let's try Jonghyun's favorite bar. SangMi, Taemin, both of you stay here till we come back ok?" Onew told them since they weren't old enough to get into the bar.

"Aw!! Why?! We want to go to!!" SangMi whined, but we all shook our heads and left. We all  went down the lobby and into our van.

"What is Jonghyun's favorite bar?" I asked Onew.

"Seoul Soju Bar"

"Wow, I guess I need to learn a little bit more about him."

"Yeah, like maybe get his number next time?" Key said and the van stopped. We were in front of the bar. We all got out of the van and walked inside the bar. It was full of drunk people and girls wearing revealing dresses. 

"OMG!! Is that him and Jessica?!" Minlee yelled out and we all turned to where she was pointing. They were still making out? We all walked over to them. I pulled Jessica's hair making her move back a little.

"Yah! Oh it's you." She smirked. "You know, Jonghyun is a really great kisser." she said while wiping her lips. Anger was filling up inside of me. -SMACK- I slapped her right across her plastic face and she fell over.  "Yah! You !" she got up and and started pulling my hair. I pulled her hair hoping she would get her hands off of mine, but she didn't. Sooner or later we started fighting. Everyone in the bar was looking at us. Onew and Minho tried to break us up, but we were stronger since we let out all our strength for the fight. Key, Minlee, Lisa and Mi Young were trying to get Jonghyun up since he past out from drinking too much. I could see Onew being aggravated from trying to pull us apart so I let go of Jessica even though I didn't want too. That gave Onew the chance  to push Jessica away. "My nose!!" Jessica whined. ", you are so dead!" as she was about to come up to me to fight me again Onew pushed her away, again.

"Jessica I think you need to leave." Onew said in a calm tone while pointing to the door. 

"I'll break you two up one way or another. Watch out !" Jessica said while wiping her hair away from her face then walked out of the bar. I could feel myself becoming weaker and weaker from the fight. I used up all my strength on her and I haven't eaten anything yet. Why is the room turning? Why is everything going black? 

Minlee's POV

"OH MY GOSH!! EVE!!" I screamed as she fainted, luckily Onew caught her before she landed on the floor.

"EVELINE!" everyone screamed in shock. We all decided we needed to go home, pronto. Key and Minho put Jonghyun's arms on their shoulders while Onew carried Eveline [bridal style :3].We all walked out of the bar and into the van.

------back at the dorm--------

"Onew your not going to drop her right?" I asked and he shook his head. Eveline should have eaten something before Jessica and her attacked each other. We took the elevator and got back to our room. I took the keys out and as I was about to open the door someone from inside opened it. It was Yunho oppa? His eyes widened when he saw Eveline.

"What happened to her?!" Yunho asked while sweating a lot.

"She fainted after she fought Jessica since she didn't eat anything." Onew said and we all walked in and placed Eveline in her bed.

"Yah! What do we do with Jonghyun? He's getting heavier." Minho asked and I pointed to Eveline's bed. "Eveline is sleeping there though." 

"It's alright, they're dating aren't they? Besides we'll replace this with our failed dinner." I said and he smiled and placed Jonghyun down next to Eveline. The two looked so cute next to each other! I let out a slight squeal. 

"You're so cute when you squealed." Key winked. He thinks I'm cute? I smiled. We all closed the light in Eveline's room and walked back out closing the door behind us. 

"Care to explain?" Yunho said while crossing his arms. SangMi and Taemin were sleeping on the sofa next to each other. How cute!! This night wasn't so bad after all.

--------after explaining everything to Yunho---------

"So they're going out now? Well I guess it's good that she is going out with someone I know. Hopefully Jessica will learn her lesson." Yunho said and we shook our heads.

"From what happened so far, there is a 99.9% chance that she will come back." Mi Young said and we all nodded.

"Should we tell Lee Soo Man?" Lisa asked and I shook my head.

"No! Do not tell him! We're about to debut and if he finds out that this happened we can kiss our debut goodbye." I said. They all nodded and agreed.

"Well I'm just going to tell you this. If Jonghyun does anything bad to her I won't forgive him." he said. I guess he really cares for Eveline.

"Anyways we have to get going now, we'll come first back for Jonghyun when he wakes up. Goodnight." Key said while Minho picked up Taemin who was still sleeping. I quickly went over to Key to give him a hug. I guess he isn't so bad after all. "Aw Minlee finally loves me." he smiled which made me blush a little.

"Pssh, I'm not in love with you." I smirked and they left. 

"I have to get going too. I'm going to come by first thing in the morning to see if they're ok. Goodnight!" Yunho said. We waved and he walked out the door. Lisa decided to go sleep over at SHINee's dorm because Jonghyun gets to stay with Eveline even though he was fully unaware that he is sleeping with her.

"Mi Young get a blanket for SangMi, I can tell she is having a good sleep and doesn't want to be bothered. Maybe it's because she slept on Taemin's lap." Mi Young and I giggled. Mi Young went into her room and got SangMi a blanket. I quietly tucked her in without having to wake her up. 

"Goodnight Minlee." Mi Young said as we both went into our rooms to go to sleep. I waved goodbye and went into my room. -sigh- today was a long day.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Ow! My head hearts like ! What the hell did I do yesterday? My bed fells different, kind of softer. Why does it smell like lavender? I opened my eyes and looked around, this isn't my room. It's all pink and girly. Where am I? I look around again and I see Eveline next to me? Did I do something to her last night? Who was I making out with? So many questions!! Eveline sleeps very beautifully though, like an angel. I could stare at her all day if I had too. Oh my gosh! Shes waking up! She looks at me, I guess she could tell I was staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" she ask with an annoyed tone.

"Uh, I don't know. I actually don't know what happened." I leaned close to kiss her, but she flinched. "Did I do something? Why do you hate me?" 

"You seriously don't know what happened yesterday?" I shook my head.

"I went with Jessica to get a drink yesterday and the next thing I knew I'm here. I remember making out with someone....oh god....please let that girl be you!" Did I make out with Jessica? Please be Eveline. I crossed my fingers.

"Well it wasn't me." 

"Eveline I'm so sorry! I didn't know I was drunk. That tricked me into it!"

"Why did you have to go with her then?"

"She told me it was only going to be one drink and she said that she told Onew and them. I'm a gullible person." I gave her my puppy dog face hoping she would forgive me.

"Aww, you're the cutest thing in the world!" she jumped up and hugged me. I guess I'm forgiven.

"You forgive me now?" I leaned towards her to give her a kiss and this time, she didn't flinch. Instead, she leaned closer to me. Sooner or later we fell into a passionate kiss.

"Ow!" There was a black mark on Eveline's arm.

"What happened? Why is there a black mark on your arm?"

"It's nothing, I accidentally crashed my arm on the big metal doors from the studio yesterday." she said, but I could tell she was hiding something.

 

Eveline's POV

I can't tell him I fought Jessica. I don't want him to worry about it. I went to the kitchen while Jonghyun went to go take a shower since he smelled like liquor. Everyone was there, including Yunho and SHINee. 

"Good Morning, Eve. Did you sleep well?" Yunho asked and I nodded.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" 

"You didn't know this because you fainted yesterday, but I was here yesterday and I heard about everything. Do you know how worried I was when I saw you?" 

"Well, I'm fine. Sorry for making you worry." I gave him a smile and he patted my head.

"Good that you're fine, now eat breakfast because I heard you didn't eat anything yesterday." he pointed to the table full of delicious food. He was right, I'm starving right now. I sat at the table eating like a pig since I was so hungry. Everyone was staring at me. "Yah, Eveline, slow down your going to choke." I slowed down a bit and everyone stopped staring at me.

"So when are you guys going on music bank?" Onew asked.

"In a week. They are releasing our debut pictures starting today after that they are going to release the teaser and music video." SangMi said rapidly almost choking on her food.

"Well, we're all going to be there cheering you guys on. Yunho hyung are you coming too?" Minho said and Lisa hugged him.

"Of course I'm going to be there. I was there when you guys debuted wasn't I?"

"Hyung, you were there promoting Mirotic of course you had to be there." Taemin said and Yunho pinched his cheeks. Taemin is just so adorable!!! Just then Jonghyun walked out of the bathroom...........SHIRTLESS?! His body was perfect! I could feel myself drool a bit.

"Unnie-ah! You're drooling!" SangMi snapped at me, I came back to my senses. Everyone looked at me, thanks a lot SangMi.

"Eve was staring at Jonghyun's body, wasn't she?" Minlee is going to get her kicked. I stuck my tongue at her and Jonghyun giggled.

"Yah! Jonghyun put a shirt back on, I don't want Eveline thinking about these kind of stuff." Yunho said while throwing a shirt at Jonghyun.

"Hyung what are you doing here? You know Eveline?" Jonghyun asked while putting his shirt on.

"Yeah, I've known Eveline ever since she became a trainee at SM. I want you to know something though. Eveline means a lot to me and if you ever hurt her I will never forgive you. Got it?" Yunho said while crossing his arms. Jonghyun nodded and he sat down to eat breakfast. I looked over at Jonghyun. Hopefully my relationship with him will last, but with Jessica in the way my hopes drop. I know she will do something, something that will ruin my relationship with Jonghyun, but I guess I'll just have to get ready for it. Who knows when shes going to make her next move....................

 

A/N:Hello Readers!! :) I hoped you enjoy this one. I decided to put a little fight scene in it to give the story a little bit more spice because there wasn't much going on. Anyways, please comment and subscribe. ^_^