My World is at Peace

Dangerous Love

Eveline's POV

"Eveline of DangeroX has mild depression. Was it because of SHINee's Jonghyun? Stay Tune to find out more!

I quickly shut the t.v. off. How does news travel so fast? -sigh- Maybe I shouldn't talk about it anymore. Maybe the depression will go away faster if I avoid it. 

"BOO!"

"Yah!! Minlee!! You scared the living crap out of me!" 

"Sorry, its just that you were staring into space so I thought it was a sign of your depression."

"Minlee, let's not talk about my depression anymore." she nodded.

 

-ding! dong!- 

hmmm. Its 6 in the morning. I wonder who it is. I walked slowly towards the door with Minlee following behind me. It could be some ert ajusshi for all I know. I see a lot of those at my concerts. I slowly open the door to see who it was. Guess whos at the door. Jessica, yep, the one and only Jessica. She looks different, like she was crying all night. 

"May I come in?" 

"uh I guess so, but why?"

"We need to talk" I nodded and let her in. I slowly closed the door behind me and I went and sat at the couch across from her. She started to cry.

"I'm sorry." Did she just say what I thought she said? "I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I'm sorry for hating you. I'm sorry for being a to you. " 

"okay, I'm sorry, but this is awkward. Why did you decide to apologize now?"

"Eveline, when Jonghyun slapped me it made me realize. I realized that I hated you for the stupidest reason ever and I'm sorry for that. I'm also here to tell you why I always held a grudge against you."

**Flashback Jessica's POV**

"Congratulations! You have been accepted into SM." Mr. Lee shook my hands. "Here is your tour guide. Her name is Eveline. She is also a trainee here at SM. Hopefully you too debut together." He told me and left me with Eveline.

"Annyeong, My name is Eveline. Whats yours? she smiled

"Jessica Jung." Maybe Eveline was going to be my best friend forever. I don't have any friends so this is such a great day for me.

"Well its very nice to me you. I hope we ca--"

"Eveline!!!" a tall older boy screamed out, he then came towards us. He seemed nice, maybe we can be friends together. All 3 of us. 

"Yunho Oppa!! What are you doing here?" so his name is Yunho.

"Here to take you to lunch of course. Lets go!" Both of them headed towards the door. I was like a ghost. She didn't even say anything or turn back and I thought we were going to be friends.

**End of Flashback**

-Back to Eveline's POV-

"There you have it. The reason I hated you for all these years was because of that. Thinking about it now I'm pretty stupid for holding a grudge, but it really hurt me. I'm sorry again and I won't ever interfere in your relationship with Jonghyun ever again." She stood up and bowed and headed towards the door."

"WAIT!" I screamed out and ran up to her. "I'm sorry. If I wasn't so rude maybe we would have been the best of friends now. Thanks."

"For what?"

"For coming here and ending our little rivalry. This was my fault also and I didn't have the guts to ever say sorry to you. I'm sorry." she shook her head."

"Its because I didn't confront you. Eveline, I hope we can be friends from now on. No more hatred, ok?" she held out her pinky. I hooked my pinky to hers. Just like elementary school kids! ^_^ After that she left. 

-sigh- 

"I guess your life is finally turning around now. Minlee smiled.

"My life is at peace now."

 

A/N: Lol, I'm lazy thats all I have to say. :) Anyways Jessica isn't a anymore!! Yay!! Anyways I'm going to end this story after another chapter. I'm still debating on whether or not I should have a sequel, but I will definitely have my Jonghyun fanfics. ;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment and Subsribe pwease~~! :3