Dinner Date.....Kind of?

Dangerous Love

Eveline's POV

"UNNIE-AH!! WAKE UP!! TODAY IS THE MV SHOOTING!!!" SangMi screamed to wake me up. I'm pretty tired since I came home late yesterday from my date with Jonghyun. I looked over at the clock it was on 7:00 a.m! I'm still happy about what happened yesterday. I haven't told the girls yet, but they will find out soon. 

"Alright, Alright. I'm up." 

"Ok, when you're ready meet us downstairs at the lobby."

"What about breakfast?"

"Oh, we aren't having breakfast until after the shooting."

"Fine, but if I faint because I'm hungry you better give me food."

"Ok unnie. Meet you downstairs!" SangMi turned around and went out the bedroom door. MV shooting is today, I'm so excited! I threw one my floral dress [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ando-store-floral-print-smocked-halter-dress-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023436184] and a pair of sandals. I put on my makeup and went downstairs as fast as I could. I got to the lobby and saw SHINee there.  Jonghyun came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I smiled. I looked at everyone else and they were all smiling and giggling.

"So it's official between you two now?" Lisa asked and I nodded. She squealed and jumped up and down.

"You two look so adorable together, when will I be able to find the man of my dreams?" Minlee sighed.

"Why look when you can find him right next to you?" Key said while putting his arms around her shoulder. She nudged it off and we all smiled. Does Key really like Minlee or is he only joking around?

"I think we should go now. Jonghyun, are you guys coming with us?" I looked at him and he shook his head.

"No, sorry, we have to go do an interview today." he frowned, but I smiled, but it was fake.

"Hey how about you guys have dinner at our place tonight?" Mi Young asked them while winking at me. I guess she noticed my fake smile.

"Sure, that sounds great! Anything to spend a night with Minlee." Key looked at Minlee and she turned away. We all walk to our vans. Before Jonghyun went into his van he came over to me and kissed me.

"Good Luck on your mv shooting. See you tonight!" he waved goodbye and went to his van. 

"That had to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!" Minlee said as I got into the van. "Now I seriously have to find the man of my dreams!"

"What about Key? He seems to really like you."

"No, he seems like a ert. Every time he is close to me I get goosebumps!"

"Maybe the goosebumps are a good thing. Key seems to be really into you. You two should try going out." Lisa winked and Minlee made a gaggy sound. I laughed.

"What about you two (Mi Young and SangMi)? Find anyone you like?" I asked and they both shook their heads.

"LIAR!!" Lisa pointed at SangMi like the evil monkey.

"Unnie, What are you talking about?" SangMi looked at Lisa like she was some sort of freak. Well, Lisa is kind of a freak.

"You stare at Taemin every time he you see him. Trust me, I know." 

"NOOOO!! I don't stare at him! I don't! I don't! I don't! Eveline unnie!! Tell her I don't!"

"SangMi, why freak out all of a sudden? hmmm.." I looked at her suspiciously even though I was joking I think she has a thing for Taemin.

"Nooo!!!!!!! I'm not freaking out! I'm not!!! Why aren't you on my side?!" she was starting to sweat, we all giggled.

"SangMi I'm just joking with you. Now wipe off that sweat before we get to the studio." I giggled and handed her a tissue.

-----at the studio-----

"Here are your outfits." the coordi unnie said while handing us our outfits. It was a white dress with thigh high boots [http://images0.chictopia.com/photos/style4style/8648079311/8648079311_400.jpg]. Although Minlee and Mi Young got black dresses and white boots, so there was a pattern to us. We went into the dressing room and changed into our outfits. After we were done, we walked out to the mv set. It had a pretty dark background with a big broken heart on the side of the set. There was also a lot of lights.

"Unnie-ah!! I'm so excited!! The set is so pretty!!" SangMi squealed in excitement.

"I know!! I'm excited too." I told her as we both squealed.

"GET INTO YOUR PLACES, SHOOTING STARTS IN 1 MINUTE!" the pd shouted and we got into our positions, the makeup artistes  put their final touches on our faces and the music started rolling. We started singing with the music and dancing. About 2 minutes into the song, Minlee started her dance solo. After 10 hours everything was done. We didn't even realize that we didn't eat anything yet since filming was so fun. I looked at everyone and they seemed like they had a good time. 

"Oh MY GOSH!! Unnie that was so fun!!" Mi Young said while panting, actually, we were all panting from dancing so much.

"I know right! I can't wait till our debut stage!!" I said and we all squealed.

"Annyeong, you must be the new group DangeroX." I turned around to see who it was, it was Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD, including Jessica.

"Neh, I'm Eveline its very nice to meet you." I smiled. Wow, she is so much nicer than Jessica. I looked over at Jessica and she was making her usual face.

"Oh I know who you are, actually I know who all of you are. Lee Soo Man told us about you guys. Did you guys just finish filming the mv?" 

"Neh! Would you like to see it? Actually, we haven't seen it yet so why don't you come look at it with us." SangMi smiled and SNSD nodded. We walked over to the camera to look at what the director filmed. While we were watching the mv, all of SNSD were dancing to it, except for Jessica of course.

"Wow! The song is so catchy and the mv looks very y!!" Sooyoung said and they all nodded.

"That was y? Seriously? I wouldn't call that y." Jessica said and everyone looked at her.

"Yah! Sica, why are you so mean to them?" Taeyeon scolded her.

"Unnie-ah! They don't deserve to debut! This is all crap that they are doing!" 

"Sica! Stop being so mean! Why are you acting like this?" Tiffany said with a worried look on her face.

"Why am I acting like this? Why are YOU taking their side? They are the enemy and you are acting like they're our friends." 

"Sica, they aren't our enemies. We come from the same company so how are they our enemies?" Tiffany said while all the other members nodded. Jessica looked at them with anger and walked away.

"Sorry about that, Jessica was probably pissed off today." Taeyeon apologized to us.

"No, you shouldn't apologize for her, this is just typical Jessica. This isn't the first time she said something nasty to us." I said while the other members nodded.

"So Jessica was always like this to you?" Taeyeon looked confused.

"Yeah, she hated me since we were trainees. I never knew the reason why."

"Wow, this is brand new information. I mean, we always knew Jessica was mean, but she was only joking around," Yuri said.

"Anyways, she didn't mean what she said about the video. At least I hope she didn't. You guys did a really great job! You guys will definitely become successful!" Taeyeon said and the other members of SNSD nodded. 


"Thank You for your support. We have to get going now. It was very nice meeting you." Minlee said while bowing.

"Oh, you don't have to bow to us. Do you guys have to go so soon? You all seem so cool." Sunny said with a sad face.

"Sadly, yes. We have to go back to our dorm to make dinner soon. We're going to have guest over. Do you guys want to come?" I asked them.

"Oh, well who are you having dinner with?" Yoona asked.

"With SHINee. Eveline unnie is dating Jonghyun oppa and they didn't see each other for the whole day so we decided to have this dinner." SangMi said and all of their eyes widened.

"Your dating Jonghyun? You know Jessica went out with him." Yoona said while giving me a worried face.

"Yeah I know. I'm trying to ignore her."

"Oh thats good. Whatever she does, just ignore her." Yoona smiled. 

"We can't go to your dinner today, sorry. We have a photo shoot later in the evening. Maybe some other time?" Taeyeon said with a sad face.

"It's ok unnie. Some other time would be good." SangMi smiled and Taeyeon pinched her cheeks. We said goodbye to them and went back into our van to get ready for dinner.

 

Jessica's POV

She is having dinner with Jonghyun?! I stomped on the floor to let my anger out. I had to do something. Something to get back at her for taking my Jonghyun away from me, but what can I do? Think Jessica, think! Maybe I can ruin the dinner, but every time I go in on their little date, I'm always the one that gets embarrassed. I got it! I will text Eveline and cancel the dinner by acting like I'm jonghyun. This is perfect! I get out my phone and block my number so she doesn't know who I am. Luckily, I have her number with me because I use to prank call her all the time when she was still a trainee. 

To: Face Eveline [a/n:that is what she put down on the contact list XD]

Text: Hey Eveline, This is Jonghyun. I'm going to cancel the dinner. I have something better to do.

 I hit send and laughed evilly. What if he shows up though? I need a way to make him not go to her dorm tonight. What if I get him drunk? Thats brilliant! Apparently he is at an interview with Arirang TV. Now I need to go to Arirang studios.

 

------at Arirang studio--------

"Excuse me I'm Jessica from SNSD, is SHINee's Jonghyun here?" I gave the receptionist a fake smile. She stared at me like she was about to faint and pointed where Jonghyun was. He was walking around doing nothing. I went up to him. "Jongie-ah!"

"What do you want?" he seemed annoyed.

"Do you think maybe we can go get a drink together? Discuss some stuff." I tried to look innocent.

"With you? I don't think so. I have to go to dinner with Eveline anyways, now bye." he was about to walk away when I stopped him.

"Wait! Just one drink."

"I don't know."

"Come on! Your not going to get drunk, trust me."

"Fine.' He sighed.

"Ok lets go now!"

"Shouldn't I tell the other members?"

"No! I already told them."

"Fine, let's go." he is so gullible. We walked out of the studio and headed towards the bar. Perfect.

 

Eveline's POV

I was making dinner with Mi Young. 

"Mi Young-ah, you are a really good cook." I said and she smiled. My phone started ringing. I got a text.

From: Unknown Number

Text: Hey Eveline, This is Jonghyun. I'm going to cancel the dinner. I have something better to do.

What?! He has something better to do?!

"Stop the cooking Mi Young."

"Why?" she looked at me confused. I handed her to phone, she read my text and her eyes widened. "That jerk! Is the rest of SHINee still coming?"

"I'm not sure, but what does he have to do that is better than this?" tears were forming in my eyes and the other members walked in with some grocery.

"Unnie-ah!! Whats wrong?" SangMi looked worried and Mi Young gave her my phone. They all looked shock.

"Lisa, is this how a relationship is suppose to be? If it is, then it ." Just as I was about to cry the door bell rang. Minlee went to opened the door.

"Hey my beautiful Minlee!~" Was that Key?

"What are you guys doing here?" Minlee asked them.

"For the dinner date, duh!"

"Didn't you guys cancel?"

"Why would we cancel. We couldn't find Jonghyun though. Is he here now?"

"No hes not. He cancelled on the dinner date." they looked at me confused. I gave them my phone.

"Thats strange. Hyung didn't say anything about cancelling or going somewhere else." Minho said while Lisa held his arm tightly.

"Wait. So he didn't say anything about cancelling?" 

"Nope, he was actually excited about dinner. We were at the arirang studio doing an interview, after the interview was done we all went to the bathroom except for him and when we came out he was gone. We decided to come here first because we thought he might have came here already." Onew explained and we all got worried. 

"Where can he be then?" 

 

Jessica's POV

"Hey Eveline, Wwant to make out?" Jonghyun is as drunk as ever. Why does he call me Eveline?! 

"Sure." We start making out like there was no tomorrow. Gosh I love drunk Jonghyun! I pulled out my phone and took some pictures of us making out.

"Hold on Jonghyun." He stopped and fell off the bar stool. I typed in Eveline's number and attached a picture to it and hit send. Now, their relationship will be over for sure! Life is good.

 

A/N: Hey! Sorry I didn't update for a few days, I had school and stuff. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What is going to happen with Eveline and Jonghyun? Tell me what you like and don't like about the story, please. ^_^ Please Comment and Subscribe!! :3