The Date

Dangerous Love

 

Eveline's POV
 
"HE ASKED ME OUT!" I screamed, the girls looked at me.
 
"Wow, that was faster than I thought. " Minlee said.
 
"I know I know! Wait! What should I wear?! Oh My Gosh, this is my first date, what if it becomes a disaster?!"
 
"You have to think on the positive side. Wear whatever you want, I'm sure Jonghyun likes you for who you are not for what you wear." Lisa is so smart about these things, maybe that is why she has Minho.
 
"I guess you right."
 
"Anyways when are you guys going on your date?" Mi Young asked.
 
"Tomorrow at 1:00, we're going to have lunch together."
 
"Lunch Date, cutest dates of them all." Lisa sounds like such an expert.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"Hyung, why were you dancing like a crazy person before?" Taemin asked with fear in his eyes. What?! Am I going to hit him or something?
 
"I asked Eveline out." everyone's eyes widened.
 
"Congrats, now its my turn to ask Minlee out'" Key is so delusional. Seriously though, is he joking about the Minlee thing or not?
 
"Good for you, so when is your date? Oh Key, Minlee doesn't like you. This is probably the millionth time I told you." Onew said.
 
"Tomorrow, at 1:00. I'm planning on taking her to that new restaurant near the SM building. I hope she will like it."
 
"Oh that fancy one that everyone goes to. Yea, she'll like it." Minho probably took Lisa there before.
 
 
 
--------tomorrow 12:00 p.m-----------
 
Eveline's POV
 
What should I wear? Maybe a simple dress, hmm, ok dress it is! I don't want to wear something trampy on my first date. I looked through my closet and found floral dress with a vest and wore it with boots [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/d-p-shop-inset-vest-floral-print-chiffon-dress-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023445273]. I quickly went into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.
 
--30 minutes later--
 
Ok so I'm done with my makeup and it is now 12:30, perfect! 
 
"Unnie-ah, when are you going on your date?" SangMi asked.
 
"In about 30 minutes or whenever Jonghyun comes."
 
"Ok, Lisa Unnie said to bring some deodorant just in case."
 
"umm....sure.." I went to the bathroom to get the travel size deodorant. -ring ring- The door bell just rang, I guess he is here already. I walked to the door and opened it, it was Jonghyun standing there with a bouquet.
 
"Hi sorry I'm early. I got excited." he said while smiling. Damn! His smile is so damn cute.
 
"Its ok. So where are we going?"
 
"I was planning on going to that new restaurant near the SM building."
 
"oh, that sounds great. I've never been there before." 
 
"I'm glad that your excited. Should we go now?"
 
"Sure." I smiled and we walked out to the van.
 
----at the restaurant----
 
"Table for two?" the waitress asked.
 
"Yes." we both said and she led us to our table and gave us our menus.
 
"You look very pretty. Well, you look pretty everyday" he said. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I've been blushing a lot lately.
 
"Thanks, you look very hot." what?! Did I just say that?! Why did I blurt that out? Now hes going to laugh at me, great. "Sorry I didn't mean that. WAIT! No, I didn't mean that your not hot, I mean your good looking and all. I should just shut up, right?" This is so embarrassing.
 
"Your funny and I like that. To be honest I thought I was the only one nervous here, but I guess I'm wrong." oh gosh, why is he so damn adorable?
 
"You were nervous? You seemed calm."
 
"I was only trying to hold it in because you seemed calm yourself."
 
"Well not anymore." 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
"Jessica Unnie, I'm hungry." Vivian said, gosh, shes hungry? Shouldn't she worry about her figure?
 
"Fine Fine we'll go to that new place near SM."
 
"Yay! Thanks Unnie!"
 
"Yah! I never said I was going to pay for your food so you better have money." Vivian nodded and Mi Sun stayed quiet as usual. We walked to the restaurant.
 
"Table for three?" the waitress asked.
 
"Obviously a table for three do you see another person with us?!" Waitresses can be so dumb these days. We took our seat and she handed us our menus and left us with a glare. Ugh, . Everything here is so fattening! I need to keep my figure unlike these wannabes.I looked around to see if there is a waitress to get me some water when I see a familiar figure. Is that Jonghyun and .. no, it can't be, can it? Eveline? I quickly got up to go over to them.
 
"Unnie where are you going?" Vivian asked while I ignored her. I made my way over to Jonghyun and Eveline's table. They're laughing?
 
"Yah! Jongie what are you doing here, alone, with this ?" I asked while glaring at Eveline, she rolled her eyes.
 
"Stop calling me Jongie and I'm on a date with her so leave me alone!" 
 
"Why are you dating her? Your too good for her."
 
"No! I'm not too good for her, now can you leave me alone?!"
 
"No! I'm not going to let you date this !"
 
"Leave me alone! I don't want you! Why do you always have to ruin everything?! This is the reason why I broke up with you in the first place, why can't you just understand?" At this point everyone was staring at us. I couldn't argue with him anymore, if he isn't going to leave her then I will make him leave her. I walked out of the restaurant furious as ever. How can he choose her and not me? Why can't he give me a second chance? I had to do something to break the two up, but what?
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"I'm sorry that she had to come in and ruin our date."
 
"It's alright, at least she left." she smiled and we finished out lunch. We left and spent a day at the park till it was night.
 
"I had fun today." I said as we sat on the swings.
 
"I did too, so this is how it feels to date someone."
 
"Yeah, Eveline, would you like to do this more often?"
 
"Yeah, that would be nice. So are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"
 
"Wow, you catch on fast." she giggled. I went over to her and kissed her. This time, she didn't look at me weirdly, surprisingly she smiled. I guess she is really starting to like me.
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
I was walking around the park at night wondering why Jonghyun doesn't want me. Why does he want her and not me? I'm beautiful, talented and a boy magnet. Why can't Jonghyun stick on to me? I'm getting tirred maybe I should sit on the swings. Sitting on swings always helps me think better. I walk over to the swings and saw JONGHYUN AND EVELINE?! Great! I hid behind a bush and looked over. They were talking, but about what? Jonghyun's getting up, maybe hes leaving? Hes walking over to her? Why is he walking over to her? Now hes bending down? Why is he bending....OMG! He just kissed her! My body is now filled with anger. He kissed her. I'm so angry that I punched the concrete ground and it didn't hurt. I have to do something about those two, but what? Whatever it is I'm going to have to do it quick.
 
 
 
A/N: Hey! I'm back from my vacation and continued this story. :) What is Jessica going to do to both of them? Find out in the next chapter or two. lol ^_^ Please Comment and tell me what you like and don't like about this story so I can change it up a bit. Comment and Subscribe please. :)