Getting to know SHINee

Dangerous Love

Eveline's P.O.V

We all sat down in a circle, the circle Key calls "Friendship Circle". I didn't mined sitting in the circle, I wanted to get to know all of them.

"Here is how we start, first state your name, age, position in group and how long you trained for. Why don't you start?" Key said while pointing at me. I guess I have to go first then.

"Ok, My name is Eveline Chen. I am 20 years old, I am the leader/lead singer in the group and I trained for 10 years." I said happily while all the SHINee boys just stared at me like I was crazy or something. "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"10 years? You trained for 10 years? How come we don't know you?" Key said while still staring at me with a wtf face.

"You guys never talked to me, I've seen you before, but you never said Hi or anything so I thought you didn't want to talk to me."

"Oh well, we know you now. Wow, you know your the same age as Jonghyun and both of you are lead singers?"

"Whose Jonghyun?" I'm guessing its the boy with the 3 toned color hair and didn't say anything the whole time he was here. I mean, he was really good looking, but sheesh he needs to talk more and I thought Minho was the quiet one.

"I'm Jonghyun, its nice to meet you. I think I've seen you before while I was still training. I think you were that pretty girl that Jessica always glared at, right?" he smiled, why is he so cute and why am I blushing?! 

"Yeah, thats me. Although I'm not pretty, but she did glare at me a lot." I giggled, ew I never giggle. Am I beginning to like him?! so this is how it feels like to like someone.

We sat there for about 30 minutes trying to get to know everyone and we did. We gotten to know each other really well and I was happy that I might them. It was time for them to go back to their dorm so they left.

"Hoho, come visit me ok?" Lisa said as she leaned against the door about to shut it.

"I will." Minho said as he leaned towards her to kiss her. Ugh, the two lives right next to each other! She isn't going back to America or something.

For the next few minutes, we started a conversation.....about boys. Great. :p

"Unnie-ah!!!! Jonghyun Oppa had his eyes on you!!" SangMi giggled like a little girl....oh wait, she is one.

"No, he didn't have his "eyes" on me. He was probably looking at Minlee, she was sitting next to me."

"Eve, he wasn't staring at me, SangMi is right, he totally had his eyes on you." Minlee smirked. Her smirks are kind of y.

"Minlee Unnie, Key Oppa was totally checking you out!" SangMi is so delusional.

"Yea, well you know who was staring at you SangMi? It was Taemin." Minlee laughed evilly.

"EWWWWWWW!! You guys are so mean! :P" 

"Thats what you get SangMi" I said while smiling at her. "So Lisa, do you miss your hoho?" I laughed.

"YESSSSSS!!!!!!! I think I'm about to cry!!" wow her face was serious.

"You know he lives next door right?" Mi Young said while eating a piece of chicken. Her brother and her are very alike.

"Yeah, your right! Maybe I should tell him to come sleep with me." she smiled and jumped up. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" everyone screamed. We all didn't want them in the same room together, at night.

"Fine, but if I start crying at night because he isn't here then I'm getting him." she said.

It was getting late so we all decided to go to bed, we had to go to bed extra early because we're going to go to the studio tomorrow to record our song. I can feel my heart beating like crazy. I closed my eyes and dozed off into dream land with a smile.

 

A/N: Yeah, It didn't have Jessica or Yunho like I said, but next chapter they will be there. This chapter was meant to be short. I hope you enjoyed it. Please Comment and Subscribe. ^_^