Did he just..??

Dangerous Love

 

Recap:

"I'm not sure. What if it's a robber?!" The other members were pushing me to go in first, thanks guys, just because I'm the oldest that makes me brave?! I walked in the room, the lights were turned off. I slowly reached for the lights and a man was sleeping on the couch with his face turned to the back of the couch. I couldn't see his face. Who is he?!

End Of Recap

 

Eveline's P.O.V

Who is he?! He didn't seem dirty, so I'm guessing he isn't a bum. Should I wake him up? Why am I even asking myself that, of course I should wake him up! I can do this! All I have to do is walk over and tap on him, right? What if hes some ? I should get a broom just in case. I walk to the kitchen to get the broom. -walking slowly to mysterious man- 
 

"so?? who is he?!" Lisa quietly asked while peeping through the door.

"I'm not sure, I'm just going to hit him with the broom." I whispered, she gave me the "ok" sign. Here it goes. -hit man with broom- "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I screamed while still hitting him with the broom. He woke up and turned around. I saw the man and widened my eyes. "YUNHO OPPA?!" O_O

-------after he healed himself---------

"How did you get into our dorm and how did you know I was here?" I asked him. 

"I was looking for you in your old trainee room and they said that you were going to debut so you moved into a dorm. They gave me the address and keys. Besides, you should have told me that you were going to debut."

"Sorry I thought you were busy."

"Its ok, so are you going to introduce me to your friends?" 

"Sure, thats Lisa, she is the main singer of the group." I said, while Lisa waved back.

"Mi Young is the one eating chicken." Seriously, she eats a lot of chicken, but she is as thin as a stick.

"You already know Minlee. Our Maknae is SangMi." I said while pointing to SangMi, she waved at him.

"Oh its very nice to meet you all, I'm glad that Eve wasn't stuck with someone that she hates." he said.

"Its very nice to meet you too, how did you meet Unnie?" Mi Young asked.

"Oh, I met her the first day she walked into the SM Building."

[FLASHBACK Yunho's POV]

Why isn't anyone talking to that little girl? Maybe I should introduce myself.

"Annyeong, I'm Yunho, what's your name?" [he is saying it in Korean]

"What? Sorry I don't understand Korean" she said in English. Luckily, I took English class while training.

"Oh, Hello My name is Yunho, what is your name?"

"I'm Eveline Chen" she smiled, and the moment she smiled I knew we were going to be friends forever.

[end of flashback back to Eveline's POV]

"Oh so you two known each other for a while, that is so cool!" Lisa said with excitement.

"Yeah, she is almost like a sister to me, I can't imagine what I would do if something happened to her. Anyways, I have to go now. I'll come back to visit you soon." he got up and waved goodbye to all of us, we waved back and he left.

-------the next day--------

1:00 p.m, there was nothing to do today so all the members were bored. 

"Unnie-ah I'm bored!" SangMi whined. -ring ring- The door bell rang, I wonder who it was. I looked through the peep hole and it was SHINee. I opened the door.

"Annyeong Eveline, is Minlee home?" Key asked while looking around.

"Yeah, she's here." 

"Oh thats great, we were actually wondering if you guys would like to go have lunch with us."

"Ok hold on let me ask the other members." I walked back inside.

"Yah, Key asked if you guys want to have lunch with them."

"OF COURSE!" Lisa said while jumping up and down, the other members nodded. I walked back to the boys,

"Ok, we'll go. Let us change first." He nodded and the members and I went back into our rooms to change. I picked out an outfit real quick since I didn't want them to wait, I wore my white sundress [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-eyelet-lace-halter-sundress-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023052539] with low heels. I walked outside my room and saw the other members did too. We walked towards SHINee.

"Ok we're ready." I said as we all went downstairs to the lobby.

---------at the cafe-------------

"Hyung, I want coke!!!" Taemin whined to Onew. Taemin is so adorable, how can SangMi not like him?

"Fine Fine." Onew said. Onew started ordering for us. I looked at Jonghyun, was he staring at me? Why is he staring at me? Is their something on my teeth? I looked at him again and this time he turned his head away quickly, why was he staring at me? 

"Jjongie!!!" I heard and I turned around to see who it was. It was Jessica and her posse. Why are they always here?! She saw me, again.

"Jjongie, why are you eating with this loser?" she glared at me, I glared back. Why is she calling him Jjongie?

"Stop calling me Jjongie! I'm not your boyfriend anymore." They had dated?! Why do I feel jealous?

"But still! Why would you eating here with HER?"

"because she's my friend! Wasn't this the reason why I broke up with you in the first place? You're too clingy and annoying! Leave me alone!" Wow, I never seen him like that before. Jessica looked like she was about to cry, then she turned to me.

"you better get away from him." she said with a y tone.

"shut up stupid, he isn't YOUR property." she grabbed the cup of ice water sitting on the table. I knew what she was going to do, as she was about to pour the water on me I pushed the cup towards her making her splash herself. Everyone started laughing.

"ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! you !" she screamed as she walked out of the cafe, her posse followed her while giving me a glare.

"Wow, Noona is so cool!" Taemin giggled and we continued our lunch, I looked over at Jonghyun with the corner of my eyes, he was still staring at me!!

 

------------after lunch-------------

We went back to our dorm, Lisa invited SHINee to stay with us since we were bored anyways. We all sat down.

"Let's play a game!" Key said and we all agreed. "So here is how the game goes, if you are a girl you have to choose a boy, if you are a boy you have to choose a girl, after you chose the person you are going to say 3 good things about the person and 1 bad thing. If you don't have any bad things or good things then you lose. I'll start. I choose.......Minlee" Minlee's eyes widened, she went and sat next to him with a disgusted look on her face. "Aww Minlee baby I'm not that bad" he said as he went to give her a hug she pushed him away. "Ok its your turn Eveline." what?! who should I choose? Should I choose Jonghyun?

"I choose Jonghyun." what?! why did I just say that? Why am I blushing? -mentally slap myself- Oh gosh, he is walking over here. I looked around the room and SangMi was giggling. I looked at Jonghyun, embarrassed. 

--after everyone chose their partner----

Jonghyun-Eveline

Key-Minlee

Minho-Lisa

Taemin-Mi Young

Onew-SangMi

 

"okay, Eveline go first." key said. Why do I always have to go first?

"ummm...the good things about Jonghyun....hes good looking, talented, and kind. The bad thing is that he keeps on staring at me." They all laughed except for Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Ummm...the good things about Jonghyun....hes good looking, talented, and kind. The bad thing is that he keeps on staring at me." I have to admit, I do stare at her a lot, but she is very pretty. Am I blushing?

"Jonghyun it's your turn." Key said.

"ok um the good thing about Eveline...she is beautiful, talented, smart, kind, and confident. The bad thing is.......um........I have no bad thing." they all looked at me, even Eveline. Wait, is she blushing? Gosh, why is she so adorable?! I can't help myself! I leaned forward to her and placed my lips on hers. Her lips were so soft!! I took my lips off and looked up, all of their eyes were widened, even Eveline.

"Didddd yyyou jjust kkiss me?" she stuttered. Oh crap, she hates me now. Everyone just stared at me. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

 

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. ^_^ Starting from tomorrow I'm not going to be updating for 5 days because I have to go somewhere, but when I get back I will put up new chapters. :) Please Comment and Subscribe. :D