Strange Feeling.

Dangerous Love

Eveline's POV

"You must really like the way Jessica's lips taste." I calmly said to Jonghyun. I didn't want to show him how mad I was. Maybe I should just break up with him. UGH!!! Everything is so confusing!!!

 

"Look, she was the one that kiss me. It's a big misunderstanding! I would never kiss Jessica!" Jonghyun begged for my understanding, but at this moment I could care less about what happened. At this moment I could care less if it was Jessica's doing. A feeling was taken over my body. I felt very.......depressed.

 

"I don't give a damn anymore." I was emotionless. I pulled my wrist away from Jonghyun's tight grip and walked away.  He ran up to me and put his arms around my waist, hugging me, but the feeling was still taking over my body and I got myself out of his arms. By now, everyone was staring at us, but again, I don't give a damn.

 

Jonghyun's POV

What is wrong with her? Why is she so emotionless? I just lost the one person that was actually a normal girlfriend. Why does that have to ruin everything? I punched the wall as hard as I could letting all the tears come out of my eyes.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Taemin asked, he hid behind Key thinking that I'm going to hit him.

"I lost her."

"HYung, don't worry. Noona is a forgiving person, she'll forgive you."

"No. She won't. This time she seemed different. She looked like she just had the joy right out of her.  That Jessica, where is she?" I gritted my teeth as Taemin pointed to where that was. I walked over to her.

"Jjongie, did you finally realize how dumb you are for being with that ?" I felt like slapping this and guess what? I did. "Did you just slap me? How can you do that?!" tears began rolling down her cheeks. That seriously think I'm going to apologize and hug her just because shes crying?

"Because you just made me lose the most important girl in my life! Stay out of our lives!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and walked away. Everyone looked at me in shock, but do I care? No.

 

Eveline's POV

I'm at the roof top. Why? I'm not so sure either. My emotions were just taking over my body. I'm feeling depressed, so depressed that I feel like jumping off this roof top. I begin walking over to the edge of the roof top ready to fall off.

"Don't do it." I turned around and saw Lee Joon walking towards me. Damn it! Doesn't he watch movies? Your not suppose to come close to a person who is about to jump off the roof.

"Stay away from me." that was all I could say. Tears began sliding down my cheeks.

"Look I saw what happened and I'm sure you can Jonghyun can settle your situation, but jumping off the roof isn't going to solve anything." He reached his hand out, Maybe hes right. Doing this would solve nothing, but why do I have the urge to just jump off this roof? Everything was getting confusing and my head started to hurt like hell! Next thing I knew I began seeing stars and the last thing I heard was "NOOO!!!" before everything turned black.

 

 

A/N: Sorry again. Writer blocks are such a pain in the !! Anyways, did Eveline die? I also added Joon in there for no specific reason at all. He'll play a role in probably a few chapters, but not the whole story. :) Stay Tune for the next chapter, hopefully it will be updated by tomorrow since tomorrow is Friday!! :3 Oh, this chapter was short because I decided to make my chapters shorter so I don't have to speak a whole week on one chapter. ^_^