First Day

Dangerous Love

Eveline's P.O.V

"UNNIE-AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! XD" SangMi screamed at me, gosh what time is it?! I looked over at the clock and it was 9:00 a.m. and I had to be at the studio by 10:00, and I take forever to get ready. 

"Alright! I'm up. Are the others awake yet?" I said to her as I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Neh! Mi Young unnie is cooking breakfast." she smiled, gosh, she is just so innocent, I just want to pinch her cheeks.

"Ok then, I'll get ready first."

"Ok Unnie, don't take too long though." she said as she left the room.

-----After doing the usual bathroom stuff-------

What should I wear? It's my first day at work and I'm really nervous. It took me 5 minutes to decide on what to wear, my favorite blue one shoulder t-shirt [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-short-sleeve-long-print-t-shirt-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023109199], with a pair of denim shorts and low top navy blue converse. After I was done getting dressed I walked out of my room and into the kitchen/dining room/living room (since it was a dorm it was all connected). They were all already eating.

"Morning Unnie!" they all said in unison. Did they rehearse that? 

"Morning." I said with a smile. I sat down and ate the breakfast that Mi Young cooked, she was very good at cooking. After we were all done we walked out of our dorms and took the elevator downstairs. As we exit the elevator all the members of SHINee stood by the doorway waving at us. We waved back.

"GOOD MORNING DangeroX!!!~~~~" Key sang while hugging Minlee, wow, I guess what SangMi said was right. Minlee shoved Key away which made him frown a little. "Aw, don't do that Minlee. You should always start the morning with a hug." he said while smiling, Minlee gave him a fake giggle and walked away. I looked at everyone and they were all quiet, except for Minho and Lisa, they were making out. Seriously? In Public?

"So what are you guys doing here so early?" I asked. Yes, I am the one that always breaks the weird atmosphere.

"We were told by our manager to bring you to the studio since it's you're first day." Key said while staring at Minlee like a stalker.

"Oh ok then lets go" I said and they all started walking out the door, except for Minho and Lisa, still making out. "-sigh- you two seriously need to get a room."

"Sorry Unnie." Lisa apologized while we all walked out the door and towards the van.

 

--------At the Studio-------------

"Annyeong My name is Cho Jung Ah, I'm going to be your music producer. Lets talk about the song that you're going to sing, shall we?" she smiled and we all nodded. We walked into the recording room and took a seat. "So here is the song that Lee Soo Man wants you to sing, it's called "Bitter Love" since you are marketed as y/fierce girls I thought this song would be perfect for you." She handed us the sheet with lyrics and parts. I observed it and realized that I had most of the singing parts, Lisa had two less lines than I did. Mi Young had the most rapping parts while SangMi had some rapping parts and singing parts. Minlee had some singing parts, but since she's the dancer she didn't really care. "I'll let you listen to the demo for 30 minutes and then we will begin recording." we all nodded and she left the room leaving us with the demo. We sat there and listened to the demo.

"Wow this song is really good." Mi Young said and we all agreed. 

----30 minutes later-----

Ms. Cho walks in. "So. Did you all like the song?" We all nodded. "Did you learn the song, because if you didn't I can give you more time, but if you did we will start recording now." 

"No, we learned the parts and we really like the song." I said happily. 

"Oh that's great! Now since you're all ready to record can you all go in that room and grab the headphones sitting there?" she said excitingly, as we were about to walk into the room -knock knock- someone walked in.  It was... Jessica?! She saw me and Minlee.

"Yah! What are those two doing here?" she asked Ms.Cho while pointing at me, we both glared at her.

"What are you talking about? They're going to debut in a group called DangeroX. Lee Soo Man didn't tell you?" Ms. Cho answered with a what the hell is she talking about face.

"Weren't Vivian and Mi Sun suppose to debut in that group, I specifically told him that they should be debuting."  Wow, she is seriously dumber than she looks. How could Vivian and Mi Sun ever debut? Since they became trainees at SM all they did was skip dance/singing class just to go hang out with Jessica. If they weren't hanging out with Jessica, by now they would have been kicked out of SM.

"Seriously? Why do you hate me so much? Are you scared that I might be better than you?" I smirked and she gave me her look. 

"Scared? Of what? You're never going to be successful." she came closer to me. "Watch your group disband the minute they go on Music Bank. No one would want you, or your group." she said while walking out the door. She seriously has issues. We ignored her and continue to where we left off.

--------a whole day later---------

We got on to our van to go home, finally!

"Unnie-ah, Why is Jessica so mean to you and what did she mean by our group disbanding?" SangMi asked with a worried look on her face.

"Jessica was just being stupid. She never liked me the first day we met, till this day I still don't know why she doesn't like me" 

"Oh so we're not going to disband right?"

"Nope, we will be successful, just like SNSD, maybe even more successful." I said with confidence.

--------20 minutes later----------

We finally reached our building and we got out of the van. We thanked the driver and made our way to the buildings front door. We took the elevator up to our dorm room. SHINee went to Japan for a day (after dropping us off) to do a mini-show for the fans, so their dorm was quiet. We walked back to the dorm and the door was opened. Wait one darn second! WHY IS OUR DOOR OPENED?!

"Unnie-ah why is the door opened?! I could have sworn we locked it before we left!" Lisa asked while hiding behind me. 

"I'm not sure. What if it's a robber?!" The other members were pushing me to go in first, thanks guys, just because I'm the oldest that makes me brave?! I walked in the room, the lights were turned off. I slowly reached for the lights and a man was sleeping on the couch with his face turned to the back of the couch. I couldn't see his face. Who is he?!

 

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!! Who is the man sleeping on their couch? Find out in the next chapter. Yes, Yunho didn't appear in this one, but he will appear sooner or later. Please Comment and Subscribe. ^_^